Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage (44412 Views)

Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by sammirano: 12:36pm On Jan 27
These stupid dumb noisy young singers are annoying. You dey call Person wey build a musical genre when you father hasnet met your mother uncle. Is she under a spell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by sammirano: 12:38pm On Jan 27
Sapiosexuality:
I don't think I can lie down or kneel to greet any human being. Maybe going down to his level would have been nice.

It is your choice to hit your father to wake him up. This is Yorubaland so shut up. Osu

3 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by godofuck231: 12:39pm On Jan 27
What to do na, as a stripper your manners are always lost so make them bear am , by the way where is her father? TORO!

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27
Salubata:
Golden Mercury, KSA deserves more from Ayral!

Someone talk about GenZ being so rude! Well it's not about the generation, it's about the home someone comes from.

We have those who're not GenZ and are still rude

It's highly common with Gen Z... Let's not downplay it.

It's almost like follow come sef.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Realtruth2023: 12:42pm On Jan 27
justmondris:

From her dressing, you can easily see that she was not trained well by her parent. Maybe she was raised by a single mum or dad.

You talk like a pharisee
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by ObaKlaz: 12:43pm On Jan 27
ekelebeXstunner:
His name is King Sunny Ade, not his title. They are colleagues in the same industry. I for put my comments on private. No time. Broke people provide nothing to the world.
Colleagues in the same industry

People are really too daft nowadays, both online and offline!

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by alimiadedayo1: 12:43pm On Jan 27
Excuzeme:

Their problem started with having Mothers who have nothing upstairs and still wont allow their father to have an input in thier upbringing.
The world is faced with an epidemic of Mannerless, Single, Money-chasing Mothers!
Like, begets Like.
infact you just nailed it.. Imagine a 16 years old girl expecting me in my middle thirties to firstly greet her earling in the morning just because we stay in the same compound

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by drerocker: 12:45pm On Jan 27
TopNotchTrends:
Music fans in Nigeria have lambasted Ayra Starr For having a Handshake with King Sunny Ade instead of prostrating to greet him properly. Many fans on twitter said that she was disrespectful, saying that King Sunny Ade is Old enough to be her grand dad.

Ayra eventually apologized but the apology was faulted because she addressed him as "uncle"
Women no get respect at all
That is how teni. Show herself in Abuja when receiving awarrd from buhari and today songs Don comot from her mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV59kiW5XAU?si=tl_ZhiEOGbKBLfSD
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by bewla(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27
TINTINABULATION:
An uncultured, skinny and arrogant Rat.
A twinkling star disrespecting a golden moon for that matter.

The problem is that people refer to these commercial singers as Muscians. If we actually know what they call Music, you will know that we dont have any ( or say few) musicians in Nigeria again but only commercial singers...

Music starts and ends with KSA & his ilks.
be fair have. You not done this before
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Bloomfrancs03(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27
Bolu004:

Yes, as a proper well brought up Yoruba child.
Ayra was born in 2002.
Aside the fact that King Sunny Ade is old enough to be her grand Dad, he won the Grammys as far back as 80's when Ayra's father has not even toasted her Mum.

He has never won a grammy. He got nominated twice buh never won.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by TINTINABULATION(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27
alpharoyalty:
Nigerians got no chill. Bunch of brain dead kids.
Carrying Arya starr matter on their head when politicians and the economy are fvcking them left right and center.

I don't know how much the girl has paid u to shape opinion as an e-warrior. Better return her money back to her!

You see, every problem is different and they recieve attention & solutions differently.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by enemmo(f): 12:50pm On Jan 27
Sunny Ade, O.G before I.G. Grammy nominated, Signed to Island records in the 80's, featured in Hollywood. Omo...levels pass levels oh...The new Artistes should educate themselves about the people that paved the way for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Ykc2(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27
alpharoyalty:
Nigerians got no chill. Bunch of brain dead kids.
Carrying Arya starr matter on their head when politicians and the economy are fvcking them left right and center.
no be Nigerians na tribe wey believe say to kneel down and greet elder is best sign of respect they forgot that some people kissing is sign of their respect
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by YorubaKing: 12:57pm On Jan 27
Seunpapa65:
All human are equal Ayra Starr no send una papa

Yaba-Left V.I.P angry
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Dennisochampa: 12:58pm On Jan 27
Nothing will satisfy jobless Nigerians on social media so the earlier this lady realizes that, the better for her.... She still Apologize, them say she call am uncle.....
Na her father abi na her elder brother or na her parents brother

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Samuelriano1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27
hmmm k1 go slap her hand if na him

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by folake4u(f): 1:03pm On Jan 27
We focus on irrelevant things too much in Nigeria. And what's with the slut shaming?
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Pootle: 1:03pm On Jan 27
tctrills:

She has already apologized what other regret are you people talking about?
Abegi

she will shed premium tears, we do not accept such an apology, to an action that was intentional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Faposky95: 1:04pm On Jan 27
Olawade24:
So much noise over nothing undecided

I wonder Ooohhhh.....
So because he is Michael Jackson.....I should bow....?!
If she prostrate, no be that thing we go see.....
Dem go talk say Baba wan .......that kind thing.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by ObaKlaz: 1:07pm On Jan 27
Bloomfrancs03:

He has never won a grammy. He got nominated twice buh never won.
Twice nominated for Grammy, in a time when Grammy was big deal. Megan Thee Stallion and Cardi B won Grammies and they're still TRASH. Not winning a Grammy back then doesn't level the gap between legends of KSA's caliber and the noise makers and internet-assisted 'Starrs' of this perverse generation. KSA is a proper MUSICIAN. Same can't be said about most of these oloshos and fraudsters of nowadays, using music as a cover.

4 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Mccullum: 1:08pm On Jan 27
Kingbuhari:
Maybe this one will be their problem this week instead of the poverty they are suffering collectively

It's a problem if not to you, it's to concern Yorubas, Yoruba don't play with respect, it's part of culture and traditions of Yoruba race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Kevineleven(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27
Kneel!
Is sunny ade God?
Abeg mk dem rest jor

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by tunize(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27
Bolu004:

Yes, as a proper well brought up Yoruba child.
Ayra was born in 2002.
Aside the fact that King Sunny Ade is old enough to be her grand Dad, he won the Grammys as far back as 80's when Ayra's father has not even toasted her Mum.
Won Grammy for were he has never won a Grammy just normination.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by alpharoyalty: 1:16pm On Jan 27
TINTINABULATION:

I don't know how much the girl has paid u to shape opinion as an e-warrior. Better return her money back to her!

You see, every problem is different and they recieve attention & solutions differently.

When was the last time you prostrated to greet your father or mother....
Stop the insinuation and get a life..
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Demurray: 1:19pm On Jan 27
phorget:
She must be an igbo girl, if care is not taking I'm sure she would have kicked Sunny Ade since they always wake their parents with a kick...

People are just funny, upon all the problems we are facing in this country how can someone greeting somebody become a topic?🤷‍♂️
So na Naija problem you dey put for head every minutes of you life. Sorry oooo. Make Naija problem no give you hypertension
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Kog45(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27
Walai if na K1 de Ultimate,Ayra starr for know wetin dey.....baba K1 wey be say dem dey spray money with respect.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Kog45(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27
ObaKlaz:
Twice nominated for Grammy, in a time when Grammy was big deal. Megan Thee Stallion and Cardi B won Grammies and they're still TRASH. Not winning a Grammy back then doesn't level the gap between legends of KSA's caliber and the noise makers and internet-assisted 'Starrs' of this perverse generation. KSA is a proper MUSICIAN. Same can't be said about most of these oloshos and fraudsters of nowadays, using music as a cover.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Kingbuhari(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27
Mccullum:

It's a problem if not to you, it's to concern Yorubas, Yoruba don't play with respect, it's part of culture and traditions of Yoruba race.
the culture and traditions i hope it will end the suffering in ur life currently
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Kog45(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27
Samuelriano1:
hmmm k1 go slap her hand if na him
K1de Ultimate na street so dem no born am well wey KC dey behind baba
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by GloriousGbola: 1:29pm On Jan 27
She is in the nightclub, dressed to kill and you want her to do traditional greeting? How? You want her to do to ksa what Seyi did to gej?

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by gigabyte13: 1:32pm On Jan 27
Disrespectful IGBALODE CHILDREN everywhere.
Even Wizkid protested live on stage for the king himself.
All this uncouth, mannerless, money miss road, cultureless children everywhere.
Civilization my foot
THIS IS AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Burgerlomo: 1:33pm On Jan 27
Zonefree:
No amount of propaganda can take away my love for slim girls.

Me and slim girls;

Yah slim girl needs some home training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) / DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / Ebuka, Banky W, 2face, Chidinma And Uti Nwachukwu At UNN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.