Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage (44407 Views)

Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by hafeeanubasy: 2:44pm On Jan 27
kowalsky:

Why do you want the girls to greet you bastard. Say the truth pervert.

Greet you so you can have a way to sniff their panties.

Politicians are busy fvcking all the holes on your body and your daughters plus wives bodies, both figuratively and in actuality, and you're here foaming in the mouth about how people who don't give two flying fvcks about you don't greet you.
This one has a fish brain 😆

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by noob03saibot(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27
Chicagograduate:
Is it compulsory?
VERY VERY among yorubas. It's not even debatable.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by jubrilcastle(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27
Olawade24:
So much noise over nothing undecided
I'm telling you. When there's poverty, killings, insecurity and so much more in the land see what people are discussing
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by sylve11: 2:51pm On Jan 27
Excuzeme:

Their problem started with having Mothers who have nothing upstairs and still wont allow their father to have an input in thier upbringing.
The world is faced with an epidemic of Mannerless, Single, Money-chasing Mothers!
Like, begets Like.

You have said it all! cool
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Sokari29: 2:54pm On Jan 27
Africans n misplaced priorities while most countries r going to the moon,Mars n even setting records to new discoveries.... we are still living in d stone age bothered by how another human is greeting the other... I spit on y'all condemning her.... because of this mentality that's why these old politicians keep messing up the country because the youngs are suppose to kneel or lay down and be grateful in their presence..lmao

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by sylve11: 2:57pm On Jan 27
TINTINABULATION:

I suspect you are birds of the same plumage! Direspectful to who exactly? The rotten 21 year old entity or the majestic KSA? Anyone that insults the god will not have the blessings of the priest. You cannot abuse the royalty and enjoy the love of his subjects

Word! cool
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Jan 27
I dont know why people are complaining. when men older than her father and sunny ade are sleeping with her and supporting her ministry, how will she see not see sunny ade as her mate?
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Jan 27
Sokari29:
Africans n misplaced priorities while most countries r going to the moon,Mars n even setting records to new discoveries.... we are still living in d stone age bothered by how another human is greeting the other... I spit on y'all condemning her.... because of this mentality that's why these old politicians keep messing up the country because the youngs are suppose to kneel or lay down and be grateful in their presence..lmao

you that is not bothered about such things, why have you not gone to the moon and mars?
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Jan 27
jubrilcastle:

I'm telling you. When there's poverty, killings, insecurity and so much more in the land see what people are discussing

what is wrong if people discuss it?

did it stop you from discussing about poverty, insecurity and so much more?
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Lacash: 3:10pm On Jan 27
TopNotchTrends:
Music fans in Nigeria have lambasted Ayra Starr For having a Handshake with King Sunny Ade instead of prostrating to greet him properly. Many fans on twitter said that she was disrespectful, saying that King Sunny Ade is Old enough to be her grand dad.

Ayra eventually apologized but the apology was faulted because she addressed him as "uncle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV59kiW5XAU?si=tl_ZhiEOGbKBLfSD
And What more can u expect from a spoilt brat like her who’s already seeing herself as a super star….Mtcheeew
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by tctrills: 3:11pm On Jan 27
Pootle:

she will shed premium tears, we do not accept such an apology, to an action that was intentional
The person she offended has most likely forgiven but devils like you are looking to make her shed premium tears. Thank God man no be God. Did she offend you? Are you KSA?
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by RealEzee(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27
grin make una free my ayra she don apologize wetin sef shey na greeting we go chop No b dem elders spoil country for evribody ni
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by SharingIsLife(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27
Olawade24:
So much noise over nothing undecided
You just nailed it. And to think your moniker sounds Yoruba, but you're not thinking like a typical Yoruba. So much noise about nothing.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Mccullum: 3:21pm On Jan 27
Kingbuhari:
the culture and traditions i hope it will end the suffering in ur life currently

It's you that is suffering, that's why you thought everyone is suffering like you.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Topman7: 3:21pm On Jan 27
ThierryJay:
She messed up. KSA even bowed for her in courtesy but she just stood upright and stretched her hand towards him like she was some Queen of England in utter disrespect of the legendary musician.

Meanwhile Wizkid went on full prostration for KSA when they met. That's someone who acknowledges the importance of respect to legends African style.

Many people here who cannot even attempt to stretch their hand to greet their grandfather at home will be supporting Ayra's disrespect towards a legendary grandfather KSA.

So, it is okay for the ‘Queen of England’ to not bow or kneel down to Sunny Ade?

Why?

Because she is white?

Is it not the same God who created your fcking Queen of England that created Ayra Starr?

Stupid animals.

Fck you all and your stupid idiocy.

The girl did absolutely NOTHING WRONG.

She is FREE to greet ANYONE however she sees fit, insofar as your FUC.KING Queen of England can do so.

Stupid slaves.

It is your obsession with hierarchy and status that leads to the very corruption, oppression and impunity, your stupid, thick heads moan about everyday.

Blasted idiots.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Pootle: 3:26pm On Jan 27
tctrills:

The person she offended has most likely forgiven but devils like you are looking to make her shed premium tears. Thank God man no be God. Did she offend you? Are you KSA?

she disrespected an elder and you expect us as elder to smile and forget she will be discipline she need com and apologies to us cos she disrespected us all
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Topman7: 3:27pm On Jan 27
X
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Topman7: 3:28pm On Jan 27
Pootle:

she disrespected an elder and you expect us as elder to smile and forget she will be discipline she need com and apologies to us cos she disrespected us all

You are very stupid.

Go fu,ck your mother there, bastard.

Fascist devil.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Pootle: 3:30pm On Jan 27
blacknp:
Na poverty mindset they worry you, complaining more than the bereaved.

ok billionaire on NL that can pick point the poverty stricken ones fk off, otedola on NL
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Topman7: 3:32pm On Jan 27
Kog45:
Just keep quiet and stop talking gibberish here....last year i saw Igbo big boys Psquare,Phyno prostrating for KSA during Glo show and here a Yoruba girl in her early 20s shaking hands with Grandpa...she is stupid.

NO, YOU ARE STUPID.

YOU ARE DUMB AND THICK AND FIT FOR A PRIMITIVE BUSH.

DUMBASS SPEAR CHUCKER.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Slytiger: 3:33pm On Jan 27
Gboom:
Omo alaileko, omo abi pa 'be.

She fit greet her papa like that
Seriously, oyinkansola deserve a slap on this face to reset her brain for not kneeling to greet KSA. Even her father Aderibigbe go prostrate.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Error401: 3:34pm On Jan 27
Every one does eye service either the white or black. Everyone backstabs. That does not undermine upholding moral values and cultural standards. Here in our region, you are expected to respect your elders. It takes nothing from you. Giving respect brings you more respect. Whatever she had done deserves condemnation in all ramifications.

She is not trained, I am not sure her parents have even been born when sunny ade was touring the world. She was born in 2002, Sunny Ade peaked his career in the 80s. She was wrong!
Realtruth2023:

I rather call that eye service. They knell down to greet you, but will insult you or stab you at the back at any opportunity.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Topman7: 3:37pm On Jan 27
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Some Nigerians and the stupidity and pretence.

Did Baba come out to tell you he had a problem with that?

Una papa for house, una dey prostrate greet am? Una even dey remember greet am

Oun ta ma ri wan si na ni yen. Awon alabosi oniranu!

DON’T MIND THE FASCISTS.

99% of them do not go around prostrating for elders, but they have come out like a pack of hyenas to attack this poor girl for NOTHING.

If she wants to genuflect or kneel, IT IS HER CHOICE AS A FREE ADULT HUMAN BEING to do so or NOT do so.

NOBODY is entitled to be worshiped or bowed to.

RUBBISH.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Slytiger: 3:37pm On Jan 27
This is why I love Tiwa Savage. Real Omo luabi. Even Tonto Dike kneeled as well.

See as she they took turns to properly greet Sir Shina Peters. Shina Peters can't even hold a candle to KSA and Tiwa is a bigger star that Oyinkan (Ayra).

As per Ayra, Gen Z will always be gen z.

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Topman7: 3:38pm On Jan 27
Error401:
Every one does eye service either the white or black. Everyone backstabs. That does not undermine upholding moral values and cultural standards. Here in our region, you are expected to respect your elders. It takes nothing from you. Giving respect brings you more respect. Whatever she had done deserves condemnation in all ramifications.

She is not trained, I am not sure her parents have even been born when sunny ade was touring the world. She was born in 2002, Sunny Ade peaked his career in the 80s. She was wrong!

YOU ARE WRONG, OPPRESSIVE, AND A FASCIST.

Spit.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by lanre316: 3:43pm On Jan 27
Abionaam:
Respect is from within... It's possible she knelt & inside of her she's not kneeling.

Yeah, like it's possible I give you a dirty slap publicly while I deeply respect you in my heart

Or

I took the laptops you are selling away from you and pay you in my heart.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Error401: 3:44pm On Jan 27
I actually think you are the stupiddd one here
No offenses

Topman7:

NO, YOU ARE STUPID.

YOU ARE DUMB AND THICK AND FIT FOR A PRIMITIVE BUSH.

DUMBASS SPEAR CHUCKER.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by alpharoyalty: 3:45pm On Jan 27
TINTINABULATION:

You and the lady have the same upbringing. You are birds of the same feather; morally defective & unteachable.

At my age, i still prostate not only for my parents, but my boss and everyone perceived as elderly.

In that picture, you will see that the Amighty King Sunny Ade still bowed for that rotten entity

Mr man rest!
The great King Sunny Ade ain't complaining.
Don't start...
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Topman7: 3:47pm On Jan 27
Sokari29:

LEAVE ‘AFRICANS’ OUT OF IT.

People in other African nations don’t do this nonsense of insulting people for not “prostrating to their elder”.

This is a Nigerian sickness.

Leave Africa out of it.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by ThierryJay: 3:48pm On Jan 27
Angelfrost:

Very disrespectful and dumb set of people.

In their mind they are being very woke and exposed... Yet, they have nothing upstairs.

💯 bro. I can even overlook Arya Stars error because she has apologized which shows it was a momentary indiscretion on her part. But you see the ones who are still egging on and supporting her gaffe are the irredeemable dimwits.

Numbskulls who project dumbness with confidence, thinking they make sense but not knowing they are a laughing spectacle. Imagine them asking who culture epp?

Let them work in international teams and go and tell their Chinese and Japanese colleagues that their culture of respect is unimportant.

Tell the English that their prim and proper dispositions and mannerisms are to be disposed of like a piece of trash and see how idiotic you'd look.

Let a young guest insult their grandfather at home in their presence and they should not react or call out the nonsense because "dollar is now N1450".

Bunch of airheads.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Badadvisor: 3:49pm On Jan 27
Zonefree:
No amount of propaganda can take away my love for slim girls.

Me and slim girls;
See my fellow comrade here 🤝🏾
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by ariesbull: 3:50pm On Jan 27
alpharoyalty:
Nigerians got no chill. Bunch of brain dead kids.
Carrying Arya starr matter on their head when politicians and the economy are fvcking them left right and center.
Let us stop the insinuation.
stop calling Nigerians be specific...it is the Yoruba and their penchant to know who is kneeling or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Brother, Prince Otedola Step Out In All White Swag [PICS] / Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Their Birthday (Photos) / World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.