Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage (44364 Views)

Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Topman7: 3:50pm On Jan 27
Error401:
I actually think you are the stupiddd one here
No offenses

STUPID FOR NOT SUPPORTING HIERARCHY AND OPPRESSION?

YOU ARE SO THICK YOU DON’T REALISE YOU ARE A DUNCE.

SURE, SUNNY ADE WILL NOT SLEEP WELL TONIGHT BECAUSE A YOUNG GIRL DID NOT THROW HERSELF ON THE GROUND TO GREET HIM.

BACKWARD IDIOTS WITH NO BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Badadvisor: 3:51pm On Jan 27
Slytiger:
This is why I love Tiwa Savage. Real Omo luabi. Even Tonto Dike kneeled as well.

See as she they took turns to properly greet Sir Shina Peters. Shina Peters can't even hold a candle to KSA and Tiwa is a bigger star that Oyinkan (Ayra).

As per Ayra, Gen Z will always be gen z.
That guy behind Tonto dikeh just dey chop e meat e no send anybody at all😂

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Error401: 3:54pm On Jan 27
I cant argue with you, Maybe you are from the region where they greet their dad with a dirty slap or an handshake. Here in my own region. Respect is valuable
Thanks but no thanks.
Topman7:

YOU ARE WRONG, OPPRESSIVE, AND A FASCIST.

Spit.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by BabaO2: 3:58pm On Jan 27
She's still rude in her apology.
Refering to KSA as uncle, how old is her father and mother. She's not well brought up girl. Fake people forming star everywhere
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Kog45(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27
Dennisochampa:
She's stupid and richer than your dad..
Pays to be "stupid" these days....

Na all these useless feeling of entitlement dey make una mental slaves these days......
If he's not a king or a leader..... Bowing to greet him should be entirely by choice....
If Jay z or Beyonce see am... Them go bow down greet am

Make una dey think before una talk.....
All the people wen don bow for am greet am... Werin e use the bow do +

Bowing for an elder not biologically related to you or is a ruler in any capacity should be entirely by choice as long as you don't disrespect him by way of your countenance or words.... For me it's OK.....

Like I said... If king sunny ade meets someone like Beyonce or Nicki Minaj today..... I am 90 percent sure they won't bow to him so make all of una rest......
She is not even richer than me or you think na audio money we dey talk here......you guys celebrate nonsense and overrate trash.

We are talking about a Yoruba girl here and you are talking Beyonce,mind you the same Beyonce and Jay z were in Ilorin some years ago and bow greeting people.

Oh richer than my papa,poverty don milked you dry.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Jungleluv5: 4:04pm On Jan 27
Not her fault she does not have elderly people to tutor her on how greet elders who are old enough to be her granddad around her. Just imagine calling Baba Sunny Ade uncle ọmọ yí baje gan-an ni ooo
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Pat081: 4:09pm On Jan 27
alpharoyalty:
Nigerians got no chill. Bunch of brain dead kids.
Carrying Arya starr matter on their head when politicians and the economy are fvcking them left right and center.
Let us stop the insinuation.
They always crying over nothing kneeling down or not means nothing

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Wiseman2y(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27
U are true definition of omokomo.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by tctrills: 4:21pm On Jan 27
Pootle:

she disrespected an elder and you expect us as elder to smile and forget she will be discipline she need com and apologies to us cos she disrespected us all
Mind your business. If your are truly an elder, you would have learnt how to mind your business.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Dennisochampa: 4:24pm On Jan 27
Kog45:
She is not even richer than me or you think na audio money we dey talk here......you guys celebrate nonsense and overrate trash.

We are talking about a Yoruba girl here and you are talking Beyonce,mind you the same Beyonce and Jay z were in Ilorin some years ago and bow greeting people.

Oh richer than my papa,poverty don milked you dry.
Odeh... Show me your father and I'll show you who you are.....
If your papa get money, u no go dey follow the small girl drag for who she go bow give...
It you like bowing so much, go and carry your family to bow to everyone they see and leave the girl alone...
As for the Beyonce level... Try get sense
Both of them have one thing in common...
They are both celebrities.....
That's what I mean....
Na for Africa bowing to greet someone means shit....
For abroad... It means nothing because anybody wen bow greet you fit kill you when you turn back

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by deltaF0SS: 4:27pm On Jan 27
dettolgel:

So those politicians that will go to your obas and kneel down and then go back to Abuja and continue stealing us dry has good home up bringing?

When will you guys face what is important rather than chasing shadows?
Would prefer to keep mute
But d programmin w these clowns is woof!!
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by DMerciful(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27
She recognized and greeted him and that should be enough. All these prostrating to greet is the old ways. Prostrating does not necessarily mean they respect you
TINTINABULATION:
An uncultured, skinny and arrogant Rat.
A twinkling star disrespecting a golden moon for that matter.

The problem is that people refer to these commercial singers as Muscians. If we actually know what they call Music, you will know that we dont have any ( or say few) musicians in Nigeria again but only commercial singers...

Music starts and ends with KSA & his ilks.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Kog45(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27
Dennisochampa:
Odeh... Show me your father and I'll show you who you are.....
If your papa get money, u no go dey follow the small girl drag for who she go bow give...
It you like bowing so much, go and carry your family to bow to everyone they see and leave the girl alone...
As for the Beyonce level... Try get sense
Both of them have one thing in common...
They are both celebrities.....
That's what I mean....
Na for Africa bowing to greet someone means shit....
For abroad... It means nothing because anybody wen bow greet you fit kill you when you turn back
Oga I don run go...keep on fighting QWERTY keyboard...it's well with you cuz depression is real even we dey see am for faceless forum.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by TINTINABULATION(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27
DMerciful:
She recognized and greeted him and that should be enough. All these prostrating to greet is the old ways. Prostrating does not necessarily mean they respect you

Radarada
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Error401: 4:35pm On Jan 27
Obviously, you are from that muddy region where there is 0 respect for their elders. Over here, respect is valuable, now u can go fuccccck your mother

Topman7:

STUPID FOR NOT SUPPORTING HIERARCHY AND OPPRESSION?

YOU ARE SO THICK YOU DON’T REALISE YOU ARE A DUNCE.

SURE, SUNNY ADE WILL NOT SLEEP WELL TONIGHT BECAUSE A YOUNG GIRL DID NOT THROW HERSELF ON THE GROUND TO GREET HIM.

BACKWARD IDIOTS WITH NO BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by latiephwald(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27
hafeeanubasy:
GEN Z

VERY DISRESPECTFUL GENERATION

IF YOU DONT GREET THEM FIRST,THEY WILL NOT GREET YOU,ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS AMONG THEM.

AND NO MATTER HOW OLD ARE YOU,THEIR GREETING STARTS AND ENDS WITH "HI"

Like seriously.... This is becoming rampant and I'm sensing there might be serious issues in the future. Lack of respect regards and comon sense for anyone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by emmanuel00224(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27
https://nobsvibe.co.uk/corinna-kopf-nude/
TopNotchTrends:
Music fans in Nigeria have lambasted Ayra Starr For having a Handshake with King Sunny Ade instead of prostrating to greet him properly. Many fans on twitter said that she was disrespectful, saying that King Sunny Ade is Old enough to be her grand dad.

Ayra eventually apologized but the apology was faulted because she addressed him as "uncle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV59kiW5XAU?si=tl_ZhiEOGbKBLfSD
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Father4all: 4:50pm On Jan 27
What about the Agbaya king Sunny Ade that accepted her dirty hands
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by RepoMan007: 4:50pm On Jan 27
Useless show of respect.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by kay29000(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27
She was confused na... Lights, camera, lots of people... When she came back around and recognised him, she bent her knees while greeting him.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by APCNig: 5:34pm On Jan 27
Olawade24:
So much noise over nothing undecided

Don't let your parents see this nonsense you posted. They will be disappointed and may disown you
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Slytiger: 5:43pm On Jan 27
She goofed and she has apologized again. Forgive her.

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Slimtuns(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27
Claiming to be a proper Yoruba girl but still ended her note with "Uncle" King Sunny Ade. Someone that is deeply rooted in the culture wouldn't call a man old enough to be his grandpa "Uncle".

To be honest. Civilization has done more harm to our society than good, our traditions are gradually going into extinction just because we want to keep evolving with the world. Shior
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Bloomfrancs03(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27
ObaKlaz:
Twice nominated for Grammy, in a time when Grammy was big deal. Megan Thee Stallion and Cardi B won Grammies and they're still TRASH. Not winning a Grammy back then doesn't level the gap between legends of KSA's caliber and the noise makers and internet-assisted 'Starrs' of this perverse generation. KSA is a proper MUSICIAN. Same can't be said about most of these oloshos and fraudsters of nowadays, using music as a cover.

Abeg I no need all this your epistle. He did not win it. Simple and short.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by piehorse: 6:02pm On Jan 27
If she is Yoruba then i will say she’s disrespectful. But if she isn’t , you can’t say she’s disrespectful as it is not her culture. I am Akwa ibom but born and brought up in Lagos. If i am to greet an elderly yoruba , i greet properly the yoruba way. But if i greet my uncles the same way i greet a Yoruba i will look stupid. All i see here is different cultures. Don’t force your culture on someone else

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27
The bible is a great book. One of my teachers said read the bible to be wise even though you do not want to make heaven . I believe he was right.

In the last chapter of 1st Peter, He admonishes younger to submit to older.

If the above instruction is followed this will not play out. Sadly many of those kicking her are doing so because she did it to rich and popular Sunny Ade, but will care less if she did same to Baba Ade a modest gate man.

The world is not a good place any more, something has gone terribly wrong with our world. The desire of men is continually evil , self seeking and polluted with pride.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Johilo(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27
hafeeanubasy:
GEN Z

VERY DISRESPECTFUL GENERATION

IF YOU DONT GREET THEM FIRST,THEY WILL NOT GREET YOU,ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS AMONG THEM.

AND NO MATTER HOW OLD ARE YOU,THEIR GREETING STARTS AND ENDS WITH "HI"
HI
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Kingbuhari(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27
Mccullum:

It's you that is suffering, that's why you thought everyone is suffering like you.
i can Perceive your own from here.... Smiling and suffering internet dangote
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Dennisochampa: 6:07pm On Jan 27
Kog45:
Oga I don run go...keep on fighting QWERTY keyboard...it's well with you cuz depression is real even we dey see am for faceless forum.
..... Ogun kee your pa
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by grandstar(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27
Forget the greeting. My gripe is the miniskirt.

I feel the king will be flattered to be called uncle. Awon crying more than the bereaved don arrive for work
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by Mccullum: 6:39pm On Jan 27
Kingbuhari:
i can Perceive your own from here.... Smiling and suffering internet dangote

That's exactly 😂💯 percent of your miserable situation. Poverty and frustration is 5 and 6.
Re: Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage by MSGAMBLE9: 6:46pm On Jan 27
DMerciful:
You would not understand unless you are an Omoluabi.... respecting an elder is ingrained into our culture and she is a typical example of the rude ones...

We don't wake our elders with slap or kicks over here like una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.