Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Rule 101 For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rule 101 For Men (577 Views)

How To Really-actually Prevent Quick Ejaculation 101 For Men / Vagina 101 For Nairaland Male Dummies / The 18 Different Methods Of Birth Control: Sex Education 101 (for Dummies) (2) (3) (4)

Rule 101 For Men by excessmon(m): 10:11am On Jan 27
Transport fare for coming 5000
Hotel room 8000
Suya 2000
Drinks 5000
Food 5000
Bottle water 1000
Drinks overnight 2000
Thanks for coming 20000πŸ˜ƒ
Total 48,000

This is just to a short time pleasure o, with a girl you met online o

But

Your wife will wake up 5 am Cook, Wash, Clean, Advice You, wash children's clothes, wake up early, dress children to school, come back home clean house, prepare your breakfast, rush to market, pick children from school, start assisting them in their home work, start preparing dinner, make sure the kids are tucked into bed by 9 pm

Then you open your mouth to call her, COMMON HOUSE WIFE"

Broz, come and make heaven lemme see youπŸ™„πŸ™„ "πŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Is the volume OK my sisters

I come in peace

Re: Rule 101 For Men by Felimax(m): 10:23am On Jan 27
Rule number 1!
Side chicks eats breadcrumbs. Even Jesus calls them dogs.

Re: Rule 101 For Men by Zonefree(m): 10:26am On Jan 27
Your wife will wake up 5 am Cook, Wash, Clean, Advice You, wash, wake up early, come back home clean house, prepare your breakfast, rush to market, start preparing dinner,
Your wife did all these FREE for her school boyfriend before she married you...why is she complaining now? undecided

Re: Rule 101 For Men by Jeon(f): 10:30am On Jan 27
Sidechicks gain more than housewives.
We don't want to tell ourselves the truth.

A Man will bought a set of earrings worth over 300k for a mistress,having the latest car, dresses,parading in hot exclusive events and dining in one of the expensive hostel yet his wife and children @ home barely have something to eat not to mention slippers to put on.

I pity some full time housewife .

Re: Rule 101 For Men by Kipaji: 10:37am On Jan 27
Guys stop defining your life around women.

Why is it that the 101 rule for men has to be about women? Shouldn't it be about mindset, spirituality, values, impact, wellbing, or growth?

Guys please rise above this limited perspective. Your life is not (or at least should not) be about women. Yes, you can love and enjoy women but have a life for yourself.

Women are great but the world is bigger than women.

Re: Rule 101 For Men by Kipaji: 10:38am On Jan 27
Kipaji:

Why is it that the 101 rule for men has to be about women? Shouldn't it be about mindset, spirituality, values, impact, wellbing, or growth?

Guys please rise above this limited perspective. Your life is not (or at least should not) be about women. Yes, you can love and enjoy women but have a life for yourself.

I expatiated on this in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7916223/enough-enough-men-rise
Re: Rule 101 For Men by muyico(m): 10:59am On Jan 27
I don't judge, go and get wot Eva ur hrt desired and wish, I don't work for his money, and I can't teach him how to spend his money ,but a fool and his money will soon depart
Re: Rule 101 For Men by talented321: 11:23am On Jan 27
The rule is not for all men and mind you not everybody that is reasoning with their dick.
Re: Rule 101 For Men by skj1377(m): 11:37am On Jan 27
excessmon:
Transport fare for coming 5000
Hotel room 8000
Suya 2000
Drinks 5000
Food 5000
Bottle water 1000
Drinks overnight 2000
Thanks for coming 20000πŸ˜ƒ
Total 48,000

This is just to a short time pleasure o, with a girl you met online o

But

Your wife will wake up 5 am Cook, Wash, Clean, Advice You, wash children's clothes, wake up early, dress children to school, come back home clean house, prepare your breakfast, rush to market, pick children from school, start assisting them in their home work, start preparing dinner, make sure the kids are tucked into bed by 9 pm

Then you open your mouth to call her, COMMON HOUSE WIFE"

Broz, come and make heaven lemme see youπŸ™„πŸ™„ "πŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Is the volume OK my sisters

I come in peace

Your list is exaggerated. Suya, drinks , food Total N15,000. For a hotel of N8,000 per night. Transport N5000 and thanks for coming N20,000, both should be collapsed as one expense of N20,000. Don't send a Facebook person money to come visit you. Your expenses should be more like N8000 for hotel N20,000 thank you while
Re: Rule 101 For Men by skj1377(m): 11:39am On Jan 27
Total should be like N35k since food and drinks have not been added
Re: Rule 101 For Men by FRANCISTOWN: 12:16pm On Jan 27
Jeon:

A Man will brought a set of earrings worth over 300k for a mistress,having the latest car, dresses,parading in hot exclusive events and dining in one of the expensive hostel yet his wife and children @ home barely have something to eat not to mention slippers to put on.

A man will whaaaaat?

Re: Rule 101 For Men by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27
Kipaji:

🀝
Re: Rule 101 For Men by Demigod22: 12:47am On Jan 28
I thought the rule will be about supporting a fellow man, or promoting self growth.

The truth is that not all men cheat on their wife, and we still have men that provide adequately for their wife and children even while cheating.

People Born Between June 1st To 30th June / Help Me / Abeg Help Me, Oooo, My Babe's Mom Is Causing Wahala.