Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Vagina 101 For Nairaland Male Dummies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vagina 101 For Nairaland Male Dummies (1239 Views)

Rule 101 For Men / Care Of The Vagina 101 / How To Really-actually Prevent Quick Ejaculation 101 For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vagina 101 For Nairaland Male Dummies by siofra(f): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Some days ago a guy here on nairaland posted a picture of a discoloured woman's pant making fun of it and saying the woman had a disease of some sort and the sheeples on the thread agreed with him.

However I'm here to tell you it's absolutely normal and that's because if you actually paid any attention in biology class (you see why biology should be made absolutely compulsory in secondary schools?) The pH of the vagina is very low meaning it's very acidic hence the "bleaching of the underwear"

Re: Vagina 101 For Nairaland Male Dummies by BabbanBura(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2021
siofra:
Some days ago a guy here on nairaland posted a picture of a discoloured woman's pant making fun of it and saying the woman had a disease of some sort and the sheeples on the thread agreed with him.

However I'm here to tell you it's absolutely normal and that's because if you actually paid any attention in biology class (you see why biology should be made absolutely compulsory in secondary schools?) The pH of the vagina is very low meaning it's very acidic hence the "bleaching of the underwear"

Number 9 is bullshit!

4 Likes

Re: Vagina 101 For Nairaland Male Dummies by lkillbrokehoes: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Vagina 101 For Nairaland Male Dummies by siofra(f): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
BabbanBura:

Number 9 is bullshit!

Your comment is bullshit!!!
Re: Vagina 101 For Nairaland Male Dummies by Theboy21: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pussy Doctor, we hail you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vagina 101 For Nairaland Male Dummies by SILENTandSMART2: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hahahaha tell me what's you're tryin' to bring up......

Nah toto go end some people.... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Again, Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant For Davido's Boy, Oba / I Keep Seeing My Girlfriend In The Dream / Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.