Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed (45662 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by bewla(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27
Tochi3:
Lies, deceit & propaganda from the decedants of fallen angels..

The Nigerian evil force under the stolen mandate of the bulaba drug Baron has been exposed as aiding & abetting the terrorists in Plateau state..

..they have now come up with lies to cover up their evil connection with the terrorists to fool the people of Plateau state..all the Christian community in the middlebelt should Form an alliance to defeat this terrorists in Military Uniform

Spits

NB:

..my comments have sent a lot of pains to the spines of those quoting taqyiyah against me.. grin grin
..know this.. Taqyiyah does not work on all Christians..you can take that to the balablu town hall coven..

All Christians from the middlebelt down to the better South should & must form an alliance to defeat this terrorists & their fallen angels demons enablers.. it is getting scary lately..almost tooo late..

...the reason the MU-MU ticket was strongly warned against..

Christians make una open una eyes..
don't come and be telling us fight
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Atlantis585: 3:11pm On Jan 27
Just drop a hydrogen bomb on dem mofckers
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Tochi3(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27
Zenret84:
There is, but I am just so pained by our responses here on nairaland to the failing state of our nation. The situation in Mangu LGA is truly a sad take, this is one of the LGAs that has never experienced any bloodbath since the inception of ethnoreligious crisis in Plateau state, but here we are...a Mwaghavul wining the Governorship of State has further exposed an established fact, that there are forces out the state, trying to pull it down for reasons (maybe land grabbing or perhaps jihad). The youths did repel the attack by Fulani malitias before the arrival of the soldiers who in turn shot at the youths and also apprehend some. Land grabbing/jihad is real on the Plateau!
..you said the truth.. but there are no maybes here..it is what it is bro..JIHAD..

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Raf4: 3:18pm On Jan 27
Blitzerz:
Audio. No pictures

Sadist! If the report says 30 soldiers were killed, will you ask for the pictures before jumping into celebration? Enemy of good news.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Zenret84: 3:18pm On Jan 27
I am just so pained by our responses here on nairaland to the failing state of our nation. The situation in Mangu LGA is truly a sad tale, this is one of the LGAs that has never experienced any bloodbath since the inception of ethnoreligious crisis in Plateau state, but here we are...Mangu LGA having the opportunity to produce the Governor of State has further exposed an established fact, that there are forces outside the state, trying to pull it down for reasons (maybe land grabbing or perhaps jihad). Mangu has been under attack since Mutfwang was declared Governor.

The youths did repelled the attack by Fulani malitias before the arrival of the soldiers who in turn shot at the youths and also apprehended some. Land grabbing/jihad is real on the Plateau!
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-many-feared-killed-as-soldiers-gunmen-clash-in-mangu/

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Tochi3(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27
bewla:
don't come and be telling us fight
pls don't sympathize with terrorists on a Mission..& don't be angry that i am exposing tge terrorists. are you ready for an alliance of the Christians from the middlebelt down to the better South??

..if you are..the fight start from you first been bold condeming the genocide, landgrabbing of indigenes, kidnapping, ethno_religous massacre of Christians..

..on which side are you bro..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by AuthorMan: 3:20pm On Jan 27
jkpbestseries:
why are they headbent in killing Christians in Kaduna and Jos

Jihad is what it is called.
Its sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Zenret84: 3:21pm On Jan 27
I am just so pained by our responses here on nairaland to the failing state of our nation. The situation in Mangu LGA is truly a sad tale, this is one of the LGAs that has never experienced any bloodbath since the inception of ethnoreligious crisis in Plateau state, but here we are...Mangu LGA having the opportunity to produce the Governor of State has further exposed an established fact, that there are forces outside the state, trying to pull it down for reasons (maybe land grabbing or perhaps jihad). Mangu has been under attack since Mutfwang was declared Governor.

The youths did repelled the attack by Fulani malitias before the arrival of the soldiers who in turn shot at the youths and also apprehended some. Land grabbing/jihad is real on the Plateau!
phoneport:
KILLINGS NOR DEY TIRE PLATEAU
Dem don dey kill before, and Dem go still kill again...
Killings nor dey tire Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Danmisra(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27
This is really commendable. Let the CAN chairman go to DHQ if he is really clean but he can't, simply because the CAN in involved in insecurity in North Central and Bokoharam. His boss was arrested in South Africa with 10m dollars meant for fight insecurity.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Coolestguy2023: 3:25pm On Jan 27
Dpharisee:

Anybody that decides to use his head to think against the official narrative is IPOB in your warped brains

Why denying your god forsaken miserable group.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Zeezenho: 3:26pm On Jan 27
Do any one notice that both the arrested and killed bandits gat no name but CHINAZA PHILLIPS was written on capital letters in abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Lanre1st(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27
onuman:
Here most of the commentators are chasing shadows.
Reality is that Islamic extremists let into Nigeria during the last six years are pummelling Nigeria beginning from the NE, NC, NW and the SE regions.
Talibanization of Nigeria is their ultimate goal.
Their online sympathizers play down the atrocious killings of these extremists.
Myopic thinking.

So to you;
Niger Delta Avengers are Taliban!
ESN and IPOB are Taliban!
Biafra are Taliban!
Cultists are Taliban!
50million Boys are Taliban!
Yoruba Nation are Taliban!
Agbero are Taliban!
OPC are Taliban

See, problem is from our stakeholders (Obas/Kings, Religion leaders (Both Muslim &Christian especially CAN), Politicians. They are responsible for financing, organising, shielding, covering these perpetrators, in the name of protect their domain.
NigerDelta, Biafra, YorubaNation, Bandit (I believe NorthernBody have their own) are keep train their volunteers to operate Guns, handle ammunition and carry out killing operations, in the name of protecting their regions and their tribes are comfortable with it. All those trained under all above umbrella have became a problems to societies. They trained them to kill
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by chipet67(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27
My friend returned from Plateau last week, and I showed him the headlines we are getting from here.
He said most of the terrorist news we see online are just cooked up by politicians to get funds from the government.
When attacks even happens, they increase the number of victims by 10, to get huge monies to settle victims, which they will later not settle everyone involved.

I just don't know what to believe anymore.
This country tire me me.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Sirmwill: 3:34pm On Jan 27
LegendHero

Karma is coming for you.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Raf4: 3:39pm On Jan 27
Tochi3:
..your Taqyiyah is stale bro..it does not work..

..you can call me all names.. you want to intimidate me from speaking the truth your intimidation starts & end in roasted town halls..

..live with it & face the reality of the genocide, ethno_religous massacre, kidnapping, bloodshed going on under the inept drug sniffer.

I'm a Bible believing Christian with huge hatred for bad news coming from anywhere. A Christian who celebrates bad news and embittered with good news like you is nothing but beelzebub inspired pharisee.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Raf4: 3:42pm On Jan 27
onuman:

The children of perdition and hatefilled are your sort who relish in using Jihadists to traumatise rest of Nigeria.

Myopic reasoning. Anyone who doesn't believe in your nzogbu nzogbu politics is a jihadist to you.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Popeonah(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27
AustineE1:
Nigeria Army we appreciate your efforts but pls take no prisoners,kill them all.....we must wipe out bandits from this country. Let them go back to the mountains of Futa Jalon where they came from.
Do you know lies when you see them, where are the pictures like they usually do?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Anguldi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27
Zenret84:

Very unfortunate, had a seatmate with your name way back. This crisis has been hitting various part of plateau from yelwa/shendam, berom land, bassa, bokkos, mangu. We don't know were next undecided
Stay safe

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Anguldi(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27
chipet67:
My friend returned from Plateau last week, and I showed him the headlines we are getting from here.
He said most of the terrorist news we see online are just cooked up by politicians to get funds from the government.
When attacks even happens, they increase the number of victims by 10, to get huge monies to settle victims, which they will later not settle everyone involved.

I just don't know what to believe anymore.
This country tire me me.
Beer parlour talk

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Tochi3(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27
Zeezenho:
Do any one notice that both the arrested and killed bandits gat no name but CHINAZA PHILLIPS was written on capital letters in abuja.
..you get sense die..
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by macfish101(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27
Once again, allow me to thank MNK for providing us with ESN. This was what they planned for us.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by finallybusy: 3:46pm On Jan 27
Wahala. Sorry about the situation. Why is the military making things harder for everyone? I have a friend from the community and every day, he complains. The people are peaceful. Why this? Why aren’t there twenty-four hour military checkpoints assigned to the locale so defense forces can differentiate aggressor from victim?

Zenret84:
There is, but I am just so pained by our responses here on nairaland to the failing state of our nation. The situation in Mangu LGA is truly a sad take, this is one of the LGAs that has never experienced any bloodbath since the inception of ethnoreligious crisis in Plateau state, but here we are...a Mwaghavul wining the Governorship of State has further exposed an established fact, that there are forces out the state, trying to pull it down for reasons (maybe land grabbing or perhaps jihad). The youths did repel the attack by Fulani malitias before the arrival of the soldiers who in turn shot at the youths and also apprehend some. Land grabbing/jihad is real on the Plateau!
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Tochi3(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27
Raf4:

I'm a Bible believing Christian with huge hatred for bad news coming from anywhere. A Christian who celebrates bad news and embittered with good news like you is nothing but beelzebub inspired pharisee.
.. i no blame you at all..the only people i blame are those who don't allow some group of creatures to ever sight the moon in their presence..

Take this your taqyiyahin form of a roasted corn with down payments into town Halls.. it will definitely have some effects there..
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by BJanta: 3:49pm On Jan 27
Tochi3:
Lies, deceit & propaganda from the decedants of fallen angels..

The Nigerian evil force under the stolen mandate of the bulaba drug Baron has been exposed as aiding & abetting the terrorists in Plateau state..

..they have now come up with lies to cover up their evil connection with the terrorists to fool the people of Plateau state..all the Christian community in the middlebelt should Form an alliance to defeat this terrorists in Military Uniform

Spits

NB:

..my comments have sent a lot of pains to the spines of those quoting taqyiyah against me.. grin grin
..know this.. Taqyiyah does not work on all Christians..you can take that to the balablu town hall coven..

All Christians from the middlebelt down to the better South should & must form an alliance to defeat this terrorists & their fallen angels demons enablers.. it is getting scary lately..almost tooo late..

...the reason the MU-MU ticket was strongly warned against..

Christians make una open una eyes..

See another results of MU-MU TICKET

visited Eha-Amufu community in Isi-Uzo LGA of Enugu State on Jan. 24, 2024.

“The GOC, who addressed the people of the community at their village square, advised the community on the need to cooperate and assist the military to put an end to the insecurity of the community and the region at large.

“He assured the people of his commitment to end the herders and farmers clash and youth restiveness within the region.

“He met with other security agencies in the council area and enjoined them not to relent on the ongoing collaborative efforts and synergy of information gathering and sharing with the military for improved security within the community and South-East.”

Unuakhalu said that the GOC appreciated the incredible cooperation of other security agencies for the success achieved so far.

“The GOC wishes to enjoin the good people of the South-East to support and continually provide timely, reliable and credible information through the Emergency Line ‘193’ by pressing 2.

“The Nigerian Army will continue to protect lives and property of the good people of the South-East as it carries out its constitutional roles within the ambit of the law,” he added.
https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/26/nigerian-army-announces-discovery-burnt-corpses-policemen-acts-cannibalism-during-raid
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 1 Share (
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Raf4: 3:50pm On Jan 27
Tochi3:
.. i no blame you at all..the only people i blame are those who don't allow some group of creatures to ever sight the moon in their presence..

I quite understand where your frustration is coming from.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Tochi3(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27
BJanta:

See another results of MU-MU TICKET

visited Eha-Amufu community in Isi-Uzo LGA of Enugu State on Jan. 24, 2024.

“The GOC, who addressed the people of the community at their village square, advised the community on the need to cooperate and assist the military to put an end to the insecurity of the community and the region at large.

“He assured the people of his commitment to end the herders and farmers clash and youth restiveness within the region.

“He met with other security agencies in the council area and enjoined them not to relent on the ongoing collaborative efforts and synergy of information gathering and sharing with the military for improved security within the community and South-East.”

Unuakhalu said that the GOC appreciated the incredible cooperation of other security agencies for the success achieved so far.

“The GOC wishes to enjoin the good people of the South-East to support and continually provide timely, reliable and credible information through the Emergency Line ‘193’ by pressing 2.

“The Nigerian Army will continue to protect lives and property of the good people of the South-East as it carries out its constitutional roles within the ambit of the law,” he added.
https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/26/nigerian-army-announces-discovery-burnt-corpses-policemen-acts-cannibalism-during-raid
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 1 Share (

The Nigerian Army will continue to protect lives and property of the good people of the South-East as it carries out its constitutional roles within the ambit of the law,” he added .
..we have seen & are used to how the terrorists Army protects lives & properties..we are an ungrateful bunch..& stand with our ungratefulness with our full chest..no capping

..meanwhile take this taqyiyah..like a poisoned communion & visit a gazelle town hall nearest to you & discuss this ungratefulness..thank you
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by ReubenE(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27
4reala:
Hope is not the christians and owners of the land they are killing again, calling them bandits
Exactly what most people that are commenting don't seem to get.

The military responded in less than 30 minutes, that's a huge suspicion that it is the usual victims, the very owners of the place they may have dealt with for organizing themselves to protect their land and lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by dagbas: 4:01pm On Jan 27
Fiscus105:
The 50 arrested alive are supposed to lead the troops to communities they came from and make sure they arrest others that are involving in all these heinous acts, after that, the 50 together with others remaining should be executed without trial, . because, court will still release them, and if they dnt, their friends would still be mobiled and set them free in prison.
They should kill 45 and leave 5 to lead them where they came from and to name their paymasters.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Tochi3(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27
ReubenE:

Exactly what most people that are commenting don't seem to get.

The military responded in less than 30 minutes, that's a huge suspicion that it is the usual victims, the very owners of the place they may have dealt with for organizing themselves to protect their land and lives
..you are a wise man..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Tochi3(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27
Raf4:

I quite understand where your frustration is coming from.
..i quite see where your taqyiyah is coming from..quite different creatures..live with it grin

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Ameduedwin: 4:09pm On Jan 27
So over 30 bandit were kill and over 50 arrested, no pictures of the killed or the arrested One

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year / Osinbajo At Tony Elumelu Bootcamp 2015 Program / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.