Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed (45625 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Khallicopyro: 4:11pm On Jan 27
Audio clash

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Diligence: 4:16pm On Jan 27
The way this terrorism is charging it's battery to 100%, soonest MNK wld be released unconstitutionally, Sunday Igboho returns to SW & ESN, Amotekun properly armed.

Fg can't do this alone. Besides, the army that has been accused of complicity cannot be trusted!

When it comes to security, safety of lives & properties, every region should be responsible for them using tailored means! Stop the statistics! EnofIsEnof!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by colonelwealth(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-many-feared-killed-as-soldiers-gunmen-clash-in-mangu/

No pictures?
No interviews?

But if na so called "Chinasa Philips" pictures& interviews go full the whole internet.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by goldmatrix(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27
Pictures or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Asswipemod: 4:58pm On Jan 27
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-many-feared-killed-as-soldiers-gunmen-clash-in-mangu/

Good! Very good! That's if it is true. And my advise is for the soldiers to keep no prisoners. They should March them into the Bush and execute all of them. That will be a deterrent for others.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by keymatt(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27
Evercurious:

Shut up and stop being stupid ALWAYS... What's even your problem? Asnid we don't know the NA tells so much lies.. Why is this happening now that the CAN chairman had to go out accusing the NA of unlawful act.. why now? And of course anyone with common sense will say exactly what that guy said... So why act stupid all the time? Or is everything about politics to you? Haabaa!!!
Don't mind the small boy. He might be one of them janjawiids junior brother, who knows.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Asswipemod: 5:05pm On Jan 27
Bellotelli:

And what if the casualties were the Christian terrorists?

There is nothing like Christian terrorism. We all know who are the terror mongers in Nigeria are. Your lies and deceits are gradually falling apart.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Asswipemod: 5:07pm On Jan 27
NwaliE01:
This story isn't adding up.

That the srmy fought and killed insurgents? It's not rocket science naah.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by keymatt(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27
chipet67:
My friend returned from Plateau last week, and I showed him the headlines we are getting from here.
He said most of the terrorist news we see online are just cooked up by politicians to get funds from the government.
When attacks even happens, they increase the number of victims by 10, to get huge monies to settle victims, which they will later not settle everyone involved.

I just don't know what to believe anymore.
This country tire me me.
That your friend is a terrorist supporter. I'm currently in Jos and I can boldly tell you that most terrorist attacks against the people of Plateau state go unreported with many farmlands, villages and communities already under terrorist occupation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by zionstaar75: 5:34pm On Jan 27
Tochi3:
Lies, deceit & propaganda from the decedants of fallen angels..

The Nigerian evil force under the stolen mandate of the bulaba drug Baron has been exposed as aiding & abetting the terrorists in Plateau state..

..they have now come up with lies to cover up their evil connection with the terrorists to fool the people of Plateau state..all the Christian community in the middlebelt should Form an alliance to defeat this terrorists in Military Uniform

Spits

NB:

..my comments have sent a lot of pains to the spines of those quoting taqyiyah against me.. grin grin
..know this.. Taqyiyah does not work on all Christians..you can take that to the balablu town hall coven..

All Christians from the middlebelt down to the better South should & must form an alliance to defeat this terrorists & their fallen angels demons enablers.. it is getting scary lately..almost tooo late..

...the reason the MU-MU ticket was strongly warned against..

Christians make una open una eyes..
this has to be the most stupid and senseless comment I've ever seen on nairaland and I'm sure he's biafran. Cry harder, u still have 8yrs and no igbo will ever be president of Nigeria
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Tochi3(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27
zionstaar75:
this has to be the most stupid and senseless comment I've ever seen on nairaland and I'm sure he's biafran. Cry harder, u still have 8yrs and no igbo will ever be president of Nigeria
..you are in pains for no just reason.. grin grin

..anyway.. you are exceptionally good at understanding the language of Gaz"elle garan"gaja.. therefore..stupidity & senselessness would not be so far apart..

..sigthing the moon in the presence of the terrorist Masters can be an herculean task..no pun intended.. grin grin
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Shimbo96(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27
Tochi3:

The Nigerian evil force under the stolen mandate of the bulaba drug Baron has been exposed as aiding & abetting the terrorists in Plateau state..

..they have now come up with lies to cover up their evil connection with the terrorists to fool the people of Plateau state..all the Christian community in the middlebelt should Form an alliance to defeat this terrorists in Military Uniform

Spits

NB:

..my comments have sent a lot of pains to the spines of those quoting taqyiyah against me.. grin grin
..know this.. Taqyiyah does not work on all Christians..you can take that to the balablu town hall coven..

All Christians from the middlebelt down to the better South should & must form an alliance to defeat this terrorists & their fallen angels demons enablers.. it is getting scary lately..almost tooo late..

don't drag Christians into your senseless wailing, since you don't believe it you shouldn't have comment on the post.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Raf4: 6:17pm On Jan 27
Tochi3:
..i quite see where your taqyiyah is coming from..quite different creatures..live with it grin

You'll rant and wail ad infinitum.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Anguldi(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27
keymatt:
That your friend is a terrorist supporter. I'm currently in Jos and I can boldly tell you that most terrorist attacks against the people of Plateau state go unreported with many farmlands, villages and communities already under terrorist occupation.

Na Militia fit Those Terrorists. See ESN, JUKUN, NUMAN. our own here na to shout Jesus, no secrecy, no financial contribution and backstabbing.

If you see the land that Fulani occupied at kura, Barkin ladi. You will cry

We need Judaism

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Tochi3(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27
Raf4:

..while you will taqyiyah woefully grin
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Tochi3(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27
Shimbo96:
don't drag Christians into your senseless wailing, since you don't believe it you shouldn't have comment on the post.
..take your gaz"elle taqyiyah to your town hall
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by mightyhaze: 6:23pm On Jan 27
Beremx:
he hasn't been taken in. He has refused to honor the invitation by the Nigeria Army for questioning. He is right to do so. Thank God this is not Buhari's administration if not the man would have been eliminated immediately
Your Amiable General??

Smdh

You need to tender some apology on this
forum..and discard this notorious username

That's if u have any Shame at all
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Thomasankara(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27
[/color]the governor is from mangu[color=#770077]
seborrhic:
What is there in this Mangu that is so lucrative that the insurgents are desperate to take hold of?
Is there gold,precious metals or even diamonds in that land to be mined?
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Etranshub(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27
God have mercy on naija!!
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by commoditiesnig: 6:45pm On Jan 27
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by justking(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27
Good news
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by onuman: 7:16pm On Jan 27
Raf4:

Poor you. No educated person would want some people in his country wailing ad -in
nfinitum. Your own idea of one Nigeria is so long as cheap cash flows from the Niger delta, your tribesmen in political office steal the cash to your side of Nigeria. Semi-illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Benzigler: 7:17pm On Jan 27
Raf4:

Sadist! If the report says 30 soldiers were killed, will you ask for the pictures before jumping into celebration? Enemy of good news.

Dude shut it if you don't have the pictures to prove it

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Bellotelli: 7:22pm On Jan 27
Evercurious:

Stupid you
Foolish you as usual
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by occfx: 7:46pm On Jan 27
Tochi3:

Spits

NB:

Ekpa equiped Biafra for this... Igbos are always ahead. This one no be Christian matter, any Fulani janjaweedds and terrorist wey near east go collect.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by sadissbala(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27
Tochi3:

Spits

NB:

all what you showed is that you're a fool.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Bimpe29: 8:42pm On Jan 27
One tragedy too many.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by james6aaban: 8:47pm On Jan 27
Kudos to the soldiers for the rapid response all the same they are still useless as tissues papers…Kudos to the soldiers for the rapid response all the same they are still useless as tissues papers…...
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by Evercurious(f): 9:02pm On Jan 27
Bellotelli:

Foolish you as usual

IRREDEEMABLE fool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by ebbo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27
Kill all those Christian terrorists thinking they can overrun a peaceful Muslim minority and still turn back to claim the sufferers.
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by gidjah(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27
rayvelez:
Kudos to the soldiers for the rapid response all the same they are still useless as tissues papers…
THEY HAVE BEEN D SAME GROUP BACKING THIS HAUSAS TO KEEP KILLING THE CHRISTIANS IN THAT REGION FOR A LONG TIME NOW.THE KILLINGS JUST GO UN ANNOUNCED AS BUHARI AND HIS ABOKIS ARE IN SUPPORT TOO. JUST HOPING MR PRES WOULD BE USED BY GOD TO ASSIST THE CHRISTIANS IP NORTH,D PERSECUTION NO BE HERE WALLAHI !
Re: Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed by RALPHOW(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27
Thanks toour gallant soldiers, please wipe them out.
It's your duty to send to almighty God for judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / NOSDRA: Why Dead Fishes Were Found On Niger Delta Coastline / Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.