Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned (2152 Views)

Pastor Chris: Will Christians Be Judged / Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:43am On Jan 28
LordReed:

Why you no con use your power cast me out na? Jesus power don finish? LoLz.

See am, Satan prophet don confess. grin hahahahaha
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:44am On Jan 28
LordReed:

Yes naa everybody go see say you don carry your kolo come again to display your nyash for market square. LoLz.

And everybody dey see am say you be lie lie demon. grin Hahahaha
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HRprof: 10:45am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
do you pray to God?
Yea everybody who believe in God pray to God but through different channels
Muslim believe in God
Christian believes in God
Hindu believes in God
Judaism believes in God
But what makes every religion different is the messenger whom they believe that God sent , like Christians believe Jesus as the channel to reach God and Islam believe through Muhammad they reach God as well as others.
I cannot kill myself for what I cannot confirm , all that’s believes are book based written in the holy book which I can not ascertain the true or false

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
when you expose their lies, they become insultive.

he is even asking me to help do research. childish boy.

Na so dem be.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HRprof: 10:47am On Jan 28
LordReed:

Wait are you not a believer in Jesus and the bible?
With your moniker I tell you have been brainwashed. No need to reply again
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:59am On Jan 28
HRprof:

Muslim believe in God
Hindu believes in God
Judaism believes in God
But what makes every religion different is the messenger whom they believe that God sent , like Christians believe Jesus as the channel to reach God and Islam believe through Muhammad they reach God as well as others.
I cannot kill myself for what I cannot confirm , all that’s believes are book based written in the holy book which I can not ascertain the true or false

Dont bother yourself. Atheists are not reasonable people. They are cursed to see only from the dark and evil side of life to the point that they no longer see in the light.

Just make your point and leave these are not the days of preaching and conversion but of separation.

Pro God are standing on one side and anti God are standing on the other side. All waiting for the next stage
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 11:03am On Jan 28
HRprof:

Muslim believe in God
Hindu believes in God
Judaism believes in God

Why do you pray to god
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 11:07am On Jan 28
HardMirror:

Why do you pray to god

Its actually not your business. If you like pray to Tinubu or pray to yourself or dont pray, its your own life.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:07am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
give me prove Atheist have humanitarian organisation!!

you personally help with the little you have which is good. the church help....many soldiers are on their way to India for treatment all thank to the church. why do you guys still attack the church?
Lol. Another ignorant Christian. Surprise surprise.
But I'll oblige you.
Atheists usually don't announce their charity and there is no big international organization to collate all the charity.
There is individual charities from those atheist folks I called earlier. There are some like Atheistic Alliance, Atheist Refugee Relief etc. There are many more. Knock yourself out

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 11:09am On Jan 28
jaephoenix:

Lol. Another ignorant Christian. Surprise surprise.
But I'll oblige you.
Atheists usually don't announce their charity and there is no big international organization to collate all the charity.
There is individual charities

In other words no evidence of atheists acts of charity and you are just hiding in the unseeable gen pop.

So, you have nothing.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HRprof: 11:14am On Jan 28
HardMirror:

Why do you pray to god
Even in the old our ancestors pray to God through Amadioha, Ogun etc before white man bring white religion to us. I pray because I believe in God but don’t believe in religion. I allow people believe in whatever the feel with no condemnation

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:21am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
were do they get the moral standards to help? what did they read?

you read Charles Darwin book. what moral standards did you learn from it? to attacks Christian !!!

I read the Bible, and it's teaches me to help the poor.
Where did the Stone Age folks get their morals from?
Are you aware good morals can exist outside religion?
In fact the Bible is not even a good moral compass since its encourages slavery, misogyny, incest etc
The most moral countries aren't the most religious. Look at Nigeria. Compare it to relatively atheistic countries like Netherlands, and you'll see your religion is useless.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:22am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
are you too daft to Google list of atheist humanitarian organizations
He's not interested in that. Truth is a problem for Christians

3 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:25am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
who say everyone is evil ? well your assumption is wrong.

Atheism is a religion because its has a position for the existence of God. unlike sport .
When u turn off the TV and there is no content on it, what channel are you watching?
What god do atheists worship?
You can't pull out definitions from your ass and expect everyone to obey it. If we all do it, (like your Christian folks do here) everywhere would end up in chaos

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:29am On Jan 28
HRprof:

You are the one typing rubbish
Did you read my post or read but can not comprehend.
God did not send you Christian to the north to preach against their religion. You are on your own if you do that. Use your head mumu
Did you read the Great Commission in your bable, or its missing in yours?
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:32am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
Matthew 28:19–20
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age

Yet one so called Christian said Jesus did not send them to preach to Muslims. He even said Christians preaching to Muslims are fools grin grin grin
That is the Great Commission I told the dude to go read up. Christians are a bunch of confused souls

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:33am On Jan 28
HRprof:

You don’t need to speak against other people’s beliefs speak only good behavior that almighty God teach . Winning soul is not about converting people to another religion, religion is man made
Are you sure you're a Christian?
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:34am On Jan 28
HRprof:

This is where the problem is !
How do you know that Jesus is the only way to heave ?
How do you know if heaven is real?
Answer this question first
Its in your Holy Babble, mate

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:39am On Jan 28
HRprof:

Muslim believe in God
Hindu believes in God
Judaism believes in God
So you're basically saying Allah, Brahma, Yahweh are one and the same? Whoa! Some Christian you are grin

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:40am On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

In other words no evidence of atheists acts of charity and you are just hiding in the unseeable gen pop.

So, you have nothing.
Dliespeaker talking about evidence? Whoa! Lol 😆
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 11:40am On Jan 28
HRprof:

Even in the old our ancestors pray to God through Amadioha, Ogun etc before white man bring white religion to us. I pray because I believe in God but don’t believe in religion. I allow people believe in whatever the feel with no condemnation
In other words, you aren't a Christian
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 11:41am On Jan 28
HRprof:

thanks for t he answer
What is the benefit of praying to God. Why do you do it.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 11:44am On Jan 28
jaephoenix:

Where did the Stone Age folks get their morals from?
Are you aware good morals can exist outside religion?
In fact the Bible is not even a good moral compass since its encourages slavery, misogyny, incest etc
The most moral countries aren't the most religious. Look at Nigeria. Compare it to relatively atheistic countries like Netherlands, and you'll see your religion is useless.
people like malvisguy212 don't even know what is in the Bible. Talk less of having knowledge of the world. That is why he is too daft to know their are charity organizations run by atheists.

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HRprof: 11:46am On Jan 28
jaephoenix:

Did you read the Great Commission in your bable, or its missing in yours?

The Great Commission is found in the New Testament of the Bible, specifically in The book of Matthew, chapter 28, verses 19-20:

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.".

So my point here is this is what you found in your own religious bible and believe in it, you were not there when it was written same as other religions book they also hold the content so tight than you. Try use your head when teaching Jesus to Muslim fanatics your life might be in danger like that woman killed in her early morning preaching against Muslims in Abuja. Jesus did not come to her rescue because is not what he sent her for , that’s my point

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 11:50am On Jan 28
HRprof:

The Great Commission is found in the New Testament of the Bible, specifically in The book of Matthew, chapter 28, verses 19-20:

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.".

So my point here is this is what you found in your own religious bible and believe in it, you were not there when it was written same as other religions book they also hold the content so tight than you. Try use your head when teaching Jesus to Muslim fanatics your life might be in danger like that woman killed in her early morning preaching against Muslims in Abuja. Jesus did not come to her rescue because is not what he sent her for , that’s my point
I am curious. You don't believe what the Bible says? So how do you know your own god. Enlighten me
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by BenevolentD: 12:02pm On Jan 28
Maynmaynmayn:

What's the punishment for blasphemy in Islam?

I don't know about Islam but the punishment of blasphemy in Christianity is death (Leviticus 24:16).

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28
HRprof:

With your moniker I tell you have been brainwashed. No need to reply again

LoLz. Brainwashed how? Because I asked you if you believe in Jesus and the bible? How does that tell you anything about me?

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

And everybody dey see am say you be lie lie demon. grin Hahahaha

For where you dey, who sai? You na original lie lie master. You wey dey carry gold for Africa for lie lie matter. Dliespeaker! I hail o! Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

See am, Satan prophet don confess. grin hahahahaha

Na you talk say I bi demon oya na begin to dey bind and cast. LMFAO!
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

See am. Your lie lie and twist twist don continue from where you stop. Your moto don comdemn.

LMAO! Dliespeaker! Go on soun with your lie lie matter. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28
HRprof:

Your views are totally in opposite of Christians.
By the way, from what posted, Jesus said he's with anyone promulgating the gospel. So why would harm befall such a person?
Besides if the British adopted your 'soft' stance in evangelism, you'll probably still be an idol worshipper since they won't be interested in leaving the shores of the UK to preach via missionary work
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Feldie: 2:25pm On Jan 28
HRprof:
The problems are not being a Christian but ignorant is the issue here. Bible says wisdom is profitable to direct and in all you get , get wisdom and understanding. Everyone sees their religion as best just because they were brought up in the part of religion and hold so tight with the teachings with no evidence of true or false.

A Christian who goes to Islamic state to preach against Mohammed and Muslim is on his own God did not send him or her that message.

Muslims who kill Christians is out of ignorance and brainwashed by their teachers. Educated Muslims cannot be brainwashed. Education is important in life irrespective of your religion.

Most religious leaders capitalize on the gullibility of their followers. How can you tell me to kill my follow human and tag them infidel to inherit heaven Only gullible will believe this
Bible is Jewish history book to perpetuate the superior race narrative. You only believe these things because our ancestors were cowards and idiots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Christians Join The Military? / Origin Of Illuminati / This Matter Of Interpretations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.