Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned (2150 Views)

Pastor Chris: Will Christians Be Judged / Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:05am On Jan 28
LordReed:

Good for you, you still didn't answer my question, why is your go not interested in helping the starving children of Africa.

If you were told Charles Darwin's book was a book on morals, you were severely misinformed.

Atheist get their morality from different sources. I model mine after the Epicurean and humanist philosophies while keeping well being as the fundamental tenet.
don't mind the fool. His god is watching people having sex while christians are being killed in the north

4 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by malvisguy212: 10:07am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
is your Google search working now?, hope you can see Hindus, atheists, Muslims all do charity. You Christians are not special Because of charity. Stop asking stupid questions.
and who say Muslims are not doing charity work? well, it is good you assume Christians are doing charity work.

now what about Atheism ?
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HRprof: 10:07am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
here is a Christian pretending to be wise. Look at the rubbish you typed. You say God did not send Christians to preach to northerners? So who did god send you to win to his kingdom? LordReed come and see something.
You are the one typing rubbish
Did you read my post or read but can not comprehend.
God did not send you Christian to the north to preach against their religion. You are on your own if you do that. Use your head mumu
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:07am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
when you expose their lies, they become insultive.

he is even asking me to help do research. childish boy.
cos your question is stupid. A 7 year old would easily do a Google search. In your silly mind you think only Christians do charity. What an idiot

3 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:07am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
don't mind the fool. His god is watching people having sex while christians are being killed in the north

LMAO! It always cracks me up when they say their god sees all, not realising it means their god watches live Indecency. Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HRprof: 10:07am On Jan 28
Maynmaynmayn:

What's the punishment for blasphemy in Islam?
I don’t know is between Islam and their god

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:08am On Jan 28
HRprof:

You are the one typing rush
God did not send you Christian to the north to preach against their religion. You are on your own if you do that. Use your head mumu
so who did Jesus ask you to preach to?

2 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:08am On Jan 28
HRprof:

You are the one typing rubbish

So what are you to preach to a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:10am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
you are a small boy. insult is one of your habits

Exactly!

You dey catch this was guy well well!. grin

That's what this atheists do. They insult you and even resort to Lies when they cannot argue .

And even in the beginning of their posts, there is always an insult or 2, even though they ask for mature responses.

Yet, when well played, they shall insult you.

Well, it was prophecied that they shall wail and blaspheme because of the pain of the plagues, so he is just ptoving the bible is True.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:10am On Jan 28
LordReed:

LMAO! It always cracks me up when they say their god sees all, not realising it means their god watches live Indecency. Bwahahahahaha!
their god is all seeing. He sees people being killed but prefers to watch people having sex. Later Christians will come and be praying that God's fire fall on the bandit. Question is what was god doing while the killings were going on

3 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:14am On Jan 28
Matthew 28:19–20
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age

Yet one so called Christian said Jesus did not send them to preach to Muslims. He even said Christians preaching to Muslims are fools grin grin grin
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
their god is all seeing. He sees people being killed but prefers to watch people having sex. Later Christians will come and be praying that God's fire fall on the bandit. Question is what was god doing while the killings were going on

I was listening to Professor Stavrakopoulou talk about the origins of Yahweh and how they used to talk about his big ding dong. It was so funny. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:15am On Jan 28
LordReed:

paying of tithe

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:15am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
paying of tithe

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:16am On Jan 28
LordReed:

I was listening to Professor Stavrakopoulou talk about the origins of Yahweh and how they used to talk about his big ding dong. It was so funny. Bwahahahahaha!
ehen. 😂😂😂
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:17am On Jan 28
LordReed:

So when you saw your wife coming out of the hotel with her so called cousin in her whoredom, you watched him sexing her before you called her a cheat, ehn?

The foolishness and evil of atheists is boundless.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:22am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
Matthew 28:19–20
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age

Yet one so called Christian said Jesus did not send them to preach to Muslims. He even said Christians preaching to Muslims are fools grin grin grin

TenQ and co have already fulfilled that so, your words are vain.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HRprof: 10:27am On Jan 28
LordReed:

You don’t need to speak against other people’s beliefs speak only good behavior that almighty God teach . Winning soul is not about converting people to another religion, religion is man made
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

So when you saw your wife coming out of the hotel with her so called cousin in her whoredom, you watched him sexing her before you called her a cheat, ehn?

The foolishness and evil of atheists is boundless.

More evidence of your knocked brain spilling out imaginary nonsense. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:27am On Jan 28
LordReed:

Yes naa everybody go see say you don carry your kolo come again to display your nyash for market square. LoLz.

See am. You don run no gree transform show say you dey speak to satan face to face.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Jan 28
HRprof:

You don’t need to speak against other people’s beliefs speak only good behavior that almighty God teach . Winning soul is not about converting people to another religion, religion is man made

So Muslims will go to the same heaven with Christians without accepting Jesus?

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:30am On Jan 28
LordReed:

More evidence of your knocked brain spilling out imaginary nonsense. LMAO!

See am. You no fit answer so you must twist am. Your compressor no get pressure. grin
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

See am. You don run no gree transform show say you dey speak to satan face to face.

I no be like you wey werey dey transform you from human being to malu naa. LoLz!
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HRprof: 10:31am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
so who did Jesus ask you to preach to?
First of all understand that religion is man made Jesus doesn’t have a church but teaching people how to live a good life. Remove religion the world will be a better place. Lots of wrong teachings from different religions causes lots of harm than good

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:32am On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

See am. You no fit answer so you must twist am. Your compressor no get pressure. grin

Who go follow you dey answer lie lie matter? Kolo don overtake your brain. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:33am On Jan 28
LordReed:

I no be like you wey werey dey transform you from human being to malu naa. LoLz!

E better pass you wey dey transforn to denon.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:34am On Jan 28
HRprof:

do you pray to God?
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HRprof: 10:38am On Jan 28
LordReed:

So Muslims will go to the same heaven with Christians without accepting Jesus?
This is where the problem is !
How do you know that Jesus is the only way to heave ?
How do you know if heaven is real?
Answer this question first

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by jaephoenix(m): 10:39am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
so, what has Atheism done to help ? since y'all seat and blasphemy God /wait for God to BN help.

at least I know for sure that my church has provided more than enough to reduce poverty. tell me what has Atheism done so far ?
There are many philanthropic atheists, from Buffett, Gates etc. Google them. They dont take any offering from folks, and you dont get to know much about them, especially Gates. If you are taking vaccines in Africa, u have to be grateful to him

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

E better pass you wey dey transforn to denon.

Why you no con use your power cast me out na? Jesus power don finish? LoLz.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:40am On Jan 28
LordReed:

Who go follow you dey answer lie lie matter? Kolo don overtake your brain. LoLz.

See am. Your lie lie and twist twist don continue from where you stop. Your moto don comdemn.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:40am On Jan 28
HRprof:

This is where the problem is !
How do you know that Jesus is the only way to heave ?
How do you know if heaven is real?
Answer this question first

Wait are you not a believer in Jesus and the bible?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. / Supernatural Shift / Have You Decided Where To Spend Your Eternity? Only Two Destinations Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.