Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned (2149 Views)

Pastor Chris: Will Christians Be Judged / Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by malvisguy212: 9:25am On Jan 28
LordReed:

The starving children of Africa don't deserve your god's attention shebi? LoLz.
so, what has Atheism done to help ? since y'all seat and blasphemy God /wait for God to BN help.

at least I know for sure that my church has provided more than enough to reduce poverty. tell me what has Atheism done so far ?

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 9:27am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
The funniest thing is you guys think it is God that is fighting for Isreal. Why is your god not fighting for you here?
You are so ignorant, you don't even know jews don't believe in your Jesus. They think Jesus is a crook.

They don't even believe in heaven and hell.

I hope someone out of you sheep will begin to think properly.

Their god that is afraid of iron chariots, what will he do if he sees armored tanks?! LMAO!

5 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 9:28am On Jan 28
AntiChristian:

Even holy spirit enter Samson and he started killing!
fact

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 9:30am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
so, what has Atheism done to help ? since y'all seat and blasphemy God /wait for God to BN help.

at least I know for sure that my church has provided more than enough to reduce poverty. tell me what has Atheism done so far ?

Last I checked atheism doesn't collect any money from me or claim to have a god that commands me to do good to orphans. Meanwhile when atheism forms a religious organisation and starts to collect tithes and offering, come back and ask me this question.

4 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

So, the whole world should become stupid and starve because they should join you in further annoying God, to get His attention of annoyance?

Well, you evils are already doing the job. People are not starving enough yet,

What is this one saying? Your okpats no get decoder? LoLz!

4 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 9:32am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:

just like you are making effort, atheists have humanitarian organizations. Stop being silly. I am an atheist and I help people. On this naira land alone I have helped a lot of people. The fact is you helped the poor, your imaginery god did not help them. Muslims also do charity, so f#ck off with the holier than thou attitude. You Christians are not special

4 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 9:35am On Jan 28
LordReed:

LoLz! You are so offpoint you might as well be talking to someone else.

Meanwhile carry ya bible and go preach to Boko Haram, stop forming online jagaban. Bwahahahahaha!

See LieReed in action even in the face of his own words. And then he goes off point and immediately turns around like the serpent he is to lie saying its me! grin hahahahahahaha. Abeg, your moto don comdemn. grin
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
just like you, making effort, atheist have humanitarian organizations. Stop being silly. I am an atheist and n I help people. On this naira land alone I have helped a lot of people. The fact is you helped the poor, your imaginer god did not help them. Muslims also do charity, so f#ck off with the holy than thou attitude. You Christians are not special

The mere fact that you are the one ranting in pain and suffering while Christians are very fine already shows that we are special and better than you.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 9:39am On Jan 28
LordReed:

Last I checked atheism doesn't collect any money from me or claim to have a god that commands me to do good to orphans. Meanwhile when atheism forms a religious organisation and starts to collect tithes and offering, come back and ask me this question.

E no enter oooh. grin hahahahahasas
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 9:40am On Jan 28
LordReed:

What is this one saying? Your okpats no get decoder? LoLz!

grin hahahahahaaaa! Told you your engine don knock. Hahahahaaa
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by malvisguy212: 9:46am On Jan 28
LordReed:

scattered sheep on the internet abusing people who are helping.

so, Atheism doesn't compel you to help the poor. it's none of your business if the poor starve to death!!!
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

See LieReed in action even in the face of his own words. And then he goes off point and immediately turns around like the serpent he is to lie saying its me! grin hahahahahahaha. Abeg, your moto don comdemn. grin

Dude you addressed nothing in my post except to start with insults. Make we dey play that play na, no begin cry o when you begin to dey chop am from my hand. LoLz!

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
The funniest thing is you guys think it is God that is fighting for Isreal. Why is your god not fighting for you here?

Isreal's pounding dey pain una well well! grin

Has it occurred to you that Gos is not fighting here because we are very fine whereas, you are screaming out in pain exactly as prophecied?

O i get it. SMA and Wittabix Cerelac and pampers have increased price again. Go and cry to Tinubu
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by malvisguy212: 9:50am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
just like you, making effort, atheist have humanitarian organizations. Stop being silly. I am an atheist and n I help people. On this naira land alone I have helped a lot of people. The fact is you helped the poor, your imaginer god did not help them. Muslims also do charity, so f#ck off with the holy than thou attitude. You Christians are not special
give me prove Atheist have humanitarian organisation!!

you personally help with the little you have which is good. the church help....many soldiers are on their way to India for treatment all thank to the church. why do you guys still attack the church?
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
scattered sheep on the internet abusing people who are helping.

so, Atheism doesn't compel you to help the poor. it's none of your business if the poor starve to death!!!

Nope atheism doesn't compel me to do anything since it addresses only one simple thing, lack of belief in a god. What I do after that is up to me.

Who are helping? Human beings bah, I am asking why your god is sitting back watching starving children with all his power but is more interested in war. Ask your god may be you can get an answer. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

grin hahahahahaaaa! Told you your engine don knock. Hahahahaaa

Pot calling kettle black. Na because your brain knock you begin dey yarn okpats. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 9:54am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
give me prove Atheist have humanitarian organisation!!

you personally help with the little you have which is good. the church help....many soldiers are on their way to India for treatment all thank to the church. why do you guys still attack the church?
because it is founded on lies. Why are you the one helping. Why is your all loving God not healing the people you are sending for treatment

2 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by malvisguy212: 9:54am On Jan 28
LordReed:

Nope atheism doesn't compel me to do anything since it addresses only one simple thing, lack of belief in a god. What I do after that is up to me.

Who are helping? Human beings bah, I am asking why your god is sitting back watching starvingchildren with all his power but is more interested in war. Ask your god may be you can get an answer. LMAO.
were do they get the moral standards to help? what did they read?

you read Charles Darwin book. what moral standards did you learn from it? to attacks Christian !!!

I read the Bible, and it's teaches me to help the poor.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by malvisguy212: 9:58am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
because it is founded on lies. Why are you the one helping. Why is your all loving God not healing the people you are sending for treatment
well, you may see it that way. I guess when you see God, you'll have to ask him
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 9:58am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:

you read Charles Darwin book. what moral standards did you learn from it? to attacks Christian !!!

dumbo. You assume everyone is evil and needs a book to tell them to be good. Being an atheist has nothing to do with being a good person. It is not a religion and there are no rules. Question is why is your god leaving Christians to lie like Chicken in the north?

2 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 9:58am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
well, you may see it that way. I guess when you see God, you'll have to ask him
only lunatics see imaginary beings

4 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by malvisguy212: 9:58am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
so, no evidence that Atheism has humanitarian organisation?
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 9:59am On Jan 28
LordReed:

Dude you addressed nothing in my post except to start with insults. Make we dey play that play na, no begin cry o when you begin to dey chop am from my hand. LoLz!

Wetin you talk and wetin i answer dey together for up so nothing dey to talk again, So if you wan show your usual self say the devil you be, big well well, natty.stop you. E go even good as people always dey find devil yet dem no dey see am. So show dem.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by malvisguy212: 9:59am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
only lunatics see imaginary beings
you are a small boy. insult is one of your habits
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:00am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:

You catch am grin
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:00am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
are you too daft to Google list of atheist humanitarian organizations
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:01am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
you are a small boy. insult is one of your habits
and you are an idiot

2 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by malvisguy212: 10:02am On Jan 28
HardMirror:
dumbo. You assume everyone is evil and needs a book to tell them to be good. Being an atheist has nothing to do with being a good person. It is not a religion and there are no rules. Question is why is your god leaving Christians to lie like Chicken in the north?
who say everyone is evil ? well your assumption is wrong.

Atheism is a religion because its has a position for the existence of God. unlike sport .
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:

Good for you, you still didn't answer my question, why is your god not interested in helping the starving children of Africa.

If you were told Charles Darwin's book was a book on morals, you were severely misinformed.

Atheist get their morality from different sources. I model mine after the Epicurean and humanist philosophies while keeping well being as the fundamental tenet.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 10:04am On Jan 28
malvisguy212:
who say everyone is evil ? well your assumption is wrong.

Atheism is a religion because its has a position for the existence of God. unlike sport .
is your Google search working now?, hope you can see Hindus, atheists, Muslims all do charity. You Christians are not special Because of charity. Stop asking stupid questions.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by malvisguy212: 10:05am On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

You catch am grin
when you expose their lies, they become insultive.
he is even asking me to help do research. childish boy.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by LordReed(m): 10:05am On Jan 28
Dtruthspeaker:

Wetin you talk and wetin i answer dey together for up so nothing dey to talk again, So if you wan show your usual self say the devil you be, big well well, natty.stop you. E go even good as people always dey find devil yet dem no dey see am. So show dem.

Yes naa everybody go see say you don carry your kolo come again to display your nyash for market square. LoLz.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. / Spiritual Truth From Aladdin / The Concept Of Ori In Yoruba Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.