Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned (2151 Views)

Pastor Chris: Will Christians Be Judged / Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by terrezo2002(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29
HardMirror:
more rubbish as usual.
If I believe god is real, I CAN NEVER BE ANGRY WITH HIM. it makes no sense to be angry with a god that will send me to hell forever. I will rather do everything to make heaven. I insult your imaginary god because I know there is no god, there is no heaven, there is no hell. There is nothing to respect in your god and we must keep talking about it so some of you sheep may wake up. It is important we put this useless religion down.
Answer me, how has your useless god solved the problem of Christians in the North? instead, you face the bandits and you are praying against them, you are not asking your mumu god why it allowed your brethren to die like fowl.
You can't insult what doesn't exist.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by HardMirror(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29
terrezo2002:

You can't insult what doesn't exist.
I can call Harry potter stupid. It is a work of fiction, but the character is stupid. So is yahweh. One of t he most stupid god ever conceived by the imagination of humans.
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 7:37am On Feb 01
oranget:

So you are saying ordering someone's death for insulting you is the same as cursing them (which may not even come to pass, or may backfire).

Is there any difference between order and curse?

And if you insult Tinubu and he orders that you be thrown into a volcano, would it not come to pass?
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 7:41am On Feb 01
CockPit:
...show me where we have this "these are not the days of preaching and conversion but of separation" In the Bible.

When you finish eating do you keep on eating because the bible said kill and eat?
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by CockPit: 8:39am On Feb 01
Dtruthspeaker:

When you finish eating do you keep on eating because the bible said kill and eat?

Your response has nothing to do with the Bible. Are you a Christian? Do you believe the Bible?
Re: When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned by Dtruthspeaker: 1:04pm On Feb 01
CockPit:

Your response has nothing to do with the Bible. Are you a Christian? Do you believe the Bible?

Is it not in the bible to kill and eat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. / Supernatural Shift / Have You Decided Where To Spend Your Eternity? Only Two Destinations Available

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.