Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,651 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) (32030 Views)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Plus1234: 2:55pm On Jan 28
AntiChristian:
Big Christian lie!

COVID-19 and vaccines no be 666 again!

Stop following a pedophile.Just pause a moment and think if what the op posted up is true, what if Jesus is the only way to God, what if this world will be burnt down by fire, what if the Arabian prophet is a deceiver, what if all Muslims burn in hell, what if ………….,,..I’m not arguing with you,I have my own soul and I’m pleading with God to grant me entrance to paradise when my journey has ended here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Action102(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28
jesusjnr2020:
666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food

Yes, a day is coming when you would need to have a mark on your forehead or right hands to be able to buy and sell anything, including food.

Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It is called the mark or number of the beast, 666.

God bless.

The Mark of the beast is already here and visible on the fore heads of some people. I don't need to call name but it is very visible especially in the Northern part of Nigeria
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by biblefuse: 3:10pm On Jan 28
Jayden001:

Men I don't give a fvck about any consequences. The bible is just like a story book.
No beast is coming.
No heaven is coming
No hell is anywhere
Africans has been so brainwashed to believe sh*ts

Proverbs 14:12 (New International Version) states:

"There is a way that appears to be right,
but in the end, it leads to death."
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by zoedew: 3:16pm On Jan 28
jesusjnr2020:
666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food

Yes, a day is coming when you would need to have a mark on your forehead or right hands to be able to buy and sell anything, including food.

Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It is called the mark or number of the beast, 666.

God bless.
Very close by. The increase in the culture of tattoo speaks volumes. Come to Jesus now!

1 Like

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by biblefuse: 3:18pm On Jan 28
zilon12:

Bro, I don't have anything against Jesus, obviously he was genius but hey

Jesus was only talking metaphorically, even Jesus ate at the tax collector's house, it means humans gotta eat yo

So what I am saying essentially is that you cannot eat the scripture literally

And I wasn't talking about you consuming the pages of the physical book my brother.

A fact we all know though
"Man shall not live by bread alone" is from the Bible, specifically Matthew 4:4. It emphasizes the idea that life is not solely sustained by physical necessities like food but also by spiritual and moral dimensions.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Raygipson1989: 3:26pm On Jan 28
We go cook our own food
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by ITbomb(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28
cucumbar:
It will be clearly stated bro,. There will be no deceit about it. You will know what you are going into, so that you’ll have to make a choice weather you want it or not.
Like today you can decide whether you want NIN or not to go to NYSC, which gives you discharge certificate to enable you get your dream professional job
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Ezyp(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28
ClassicMan202:
You will be deceiving yourself if you think the 666 symbol will be clearly stated.

The devil is cunny, maybe the mark has already been distributed self cheesy

Facial recognition, finger print..

the mark may be printed on your forehead when signing up for facial recognition.

And what do you think you know about how computer works?

Is it not what the creators told you? Abi did you invent any?

Yes I make computers. It works by using computer vision. Go read what computer vision is about instead of you trying hard to show illiteracy on public forum.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
Is this 666 thing real? They used to teach us in bible school
It is religious gobbledygook actually. The events John the Revelator instead wrote of were those which took place during the last week --7 years -- before the siege of Jerusalem in about 70AD. undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
God has got me covered
The God of Israel who sent His Son Only to the Lost sheep of Israel or another one? John the Revelator wrote of the God of Israel. undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Jan 28
ITbomb:
■ The misconception is that people will line up and get the number. No
BVN, fingerprint, token, secure pass are just the starting. First they will make it appear as a better, simpler alternative, then they make it attractive (discount on payment through those channels), then it will be a standard and finally necessary.
In all these, we will be thinking it's an upgrade
You folks and your many conspiracy theories... neverending it seems. undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Jan 28
Hollyharjii:
The bottom line is 'give your life to Jesus Christ '
Did Jesus Christ in fact ask you to do that or was that instead the idea fed you by your pastors and mogs using the name of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jan 28
HateBigots:

‎it wouldn't necessarily be a physical mark on the head.
It would be like the COVID-19 year where you need the vaccine to travel or enter some places.
Storyland! undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by themanderon: 3:53pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:

It is closer than you think. All the technology needed to implement this is already here with us. All these registrations you are doing right now are a means of programming the people for what is to come and in fact, people are more than ready to receive the mark if it begins today. Imagine the government forced us to register our lines then to get bvn then to get NIN now they have disconnected people who have not done theirs. In the same way, they may tell you that you need the mark to get any basic thing done in the world like access to your bank accounts, sim cards, and also buying and selling of all goods and services of which if you do not have the mark then nothing for you.
With the poverty rate in our country today don't you think people will be more than ready to receive the mark if it will give them reprieve from their current state of hopelessness?
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by atheistconverta: 4:29pm On Jan 28
MichaelSokoto:
Somtin dat has started since, even in Nigeria here!

u go to any filling station, u present ur 'ronu' card or ID... Gbam!
dey will sell fuel for u for 20-30 naira per ltr.

Enter any restaurant, Jez shout, "on ur mandate I stand gidigba!" & see wehda 4 Jez #200, Iya Sikira no go load ya plate wit 14 wraps of amala, garnished wit up to 8 pieces of assorted meats.

Op dey learn work 4rm Papa Righteousness2 hand jare!
cool

abi na Daddy Righteousness2 intern be dis?

That which is highly esteemed of men is an abomination in the sight of God. Luke 16:15

So not be deceived by the praise of men.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Pootle: 4:31pm On Jan 28
lamba grin grin grin
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Pootle: 4:37pm On Jan 28
Righthussle:
One pastor around my area is always saying "Jesus is coming soon. Very soon ".since Jesus is coming soon, I asked to buy his two plots of land close to my house , he said he's keeping the land for his sons who are 4 and 6 years old to use when they grow up. I wanted to ask him why he's keeping the land for his children when "Jesus is coming very soon" , but I decided to mind my business after all e no concern me.

No matter how many scary stories Christianity or Islam tells me.I will never have any business with them. I will never practice any organized religion whether Christianity, Islam etc.

wished we could see so i give u 3 bottles of chilled Heineken, religion is the pigment of someone imagination, africans suffer and will continue to because they cant think for themselves

1 Like

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by newoffer: 5:00pm On Jan 28
It almost happened during covid. U cannot travel without the card and the vaccine
EreluRoz:
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Procashtips(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28
666 doesn't mean a physical number on your body, rather a means of ID before you can trade in whatever.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Jan 28
Procashtips:
666 doesn't mean a physical number on your body, rather a means of ID before you can trade in whatever.
Nonsense ! There is nothing like 666 ID. All these are ideas made up by your religious leaders to feed your already frustrated and anxious minds with. undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Jayden001(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28
biblefuse:

Proverbs 14:12 (New International Version) states:

"There is a way that appears to be right,
but in the end, it leads to death."
No dey answer me with bible verses, it still doesn't change anything. There are billions of questions that the Bible cannot answer. Those who believe in the bible only chose to be delusional, any day u chose to think with ur brain u will know there's a lot of crap in there
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jan 28
newoffer:
It almost happened during covid. U cannot travel without the card and the vaccine
Nonsense claim! lipsrsealed
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by tophempire: 5:52pm On Jan 28
That picture remind me for the children search the scriptures from deeper life Bible church in the early 2000s. And on Monday Bible study outlines 😂😂😂

Well it's very unfortunate to let you know that since it's written only in the Bible then its a lie. It will never happen.

The think is that people assume that the current hardship happening today is also because the Bible said it will happen so they tag it end times. Again that's another lie from the Bible.

Inflation is a by product of government greed. When there's inflation it simply means there's too much money in out there, by the time it gets to the poor the price of things has been affected so they'll need more money to get less. Recession is the opposite.... The solution to that will be Bitcoin that's why the government are against it.

Religion (all)
School
And democracy are just tools used to control the world.

But note that anything from the Bible that's just barely 2000 yrs can't be true when compared to human civilizations that's way over 6000years.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Revolva(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28
Wash no be today we don de hear dat
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by biblefuse: 5:54pm On Jan 28
Jayden001:

No dey answer me with bible verses, it still doesn't change anything. There are billions of questions that the Bible cannot answer. Those who believe in the bible only chose to be delusional, any day u chose to think with ur brain u will know there's a lot of crap in there

It isn't normal for a child to call the words of his father in heaven(God) crap and it only takes the expertise of the great therapist(Holy Spirit) to rehabilitate such.

One Bible verse that touches on the theme of sons despising their fathers is Proverbs 30:17 (New International Version): "The eye that mocks a father, that scorns an aged mother, will be pecked out by the ravens of the valley, will be eaten by the vultures."

Don't forget, no eyes no sight and no sight, into the ditch straight.

This verse emphasizes the gravity of disrespect toward parents.

I pray God will fix your subconscious mind with the blood of Jesus.

BTW

1 Corinthians 1:18 (New International Version): "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

This verse highlights the contrast in perspectives between those who embrace the message of salvation and those who choose to repel it.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by olowofariwo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28
Those times are like the last chance for the unbelievers, the righteous were already taken up
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by InvertedHammer: 6:35pm On Jan 28
ispreloaded:
oga it's happening all over the world... That scripture is not written by ordinary man....
/

Who wrote the scriptures?

/
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Jokerman(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28
olowofariwo:
Those times are like the last chance for the unbelievers, the righteous were already taken up

Can you prove this from the Bible?
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Hollyharjii: 8:15pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ in fact ask you to do that or was that instead the idea fed you by your pastors and mogs using the name of Jesus Christ? undecided

I'll not respond to this though embarassed
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Jan 28
Hollyharjii:
∆ I'll not respond to this though embarassed
I am glad you at least in that what you cling to has nothing to do with Him. undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:20pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
God has got me covered

I dey pity the person that takes you serious, why you dey like to contradict yourself, you have been saying severally that God doesn't exist, now it has turned to "God got me covered".
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Procashtips(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense ! There is nothing like 666 ID. All these are ideas made up by your religious leaders to feed your already frustrated and anxious minds with. undecided

Can you read?

Saddist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.