Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo (33409 Views)

Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / 13 Boko Haram Insurgents & Their Families Surrender To The Nigerian Army / South-East Governors And Their Families (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by SaLongs1(m): 10:44am On Jan 28
blacknp:
When Landlord shoot you or person for your family over house rent, then you will know how ignorance has played overtime in your wishful thinking.
Or stupidity will make you easy meat for low life criminals.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Jan 28
tunjijones:
Legalising of gun is good but not in a country like Nigeria where hardship, poverty and anger rate is very high.

And Nigerians are proud too. Dem never legalise gun and "do u know who I am" full everywhere. If them legalise gun for Nigeria, instead of "do you know who I am", na gun shot you go hear.

Guy, forget all this talk.

Secure the citizens or legalize guns, let the unprotected citizens stand a chance against those that think people's lives are in their hands.

Let me tell you... Nigerian citizens are just cowardly and weird.

In most nations, if a quarter of what has been happening in Nigeria happens there, within a week, the nation will burn.

That's why your leaders can afford to be so relaxed and keep messing around while citizens die like flies.

1 Like

Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by sirgalahad26(m): 10:46am On Jan 28
This is not the solution, it will rather lead to a bigger problem.
Jail those directly involved or sponsoring the attacks(Government knows them)
Introduce better policing
Allow each state to defend itself
And you see the killings drastically reduced

1 Like

Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 10:46am On Jan 28
sammiewrite:
If the government won't make public the sponsors of insecurity, if they cannot go after terrorists and their sponsors, they should allow the victims of insecurity to own guns.
You wouldn’t be alive to type this nonsense on Nairaland if what you are wishing comes to pass.

You allow illiterate Nigerians the right to bear arms?, even the poor will not even qualify, it is only the rich that will have the guns, na so they go they kill the poor people legally for nothing.

Oga accuse houseboy of stealing his money, na dead body police go come carry for house.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Xtraterestial: 10:49am On Jan 28
one in four Nigerians are narcissist/ psychopath criminal tendencies due to culture of money worship and poverty has made Nigerians egomaniac due to lowself esteem.
your neighbour will threaten you're children with gun if they don't greet them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by iamoyindamola(m): 10:49am On Jan 28
Enculer2:

Spoken like a cowardly zombie.
Like your miserable father
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 10:49am On Jan 28
Angelfrost:

Guy, forget all this talk.

Secure the citizens or legalize guns, let the unprotected citizens stand a chance against those that think people's lives are in their hands.

Let me tell you... Nigerian citizens are just cowardly and weird.

In most nations, if a quarter of what has been happening in Nigeria happens there, within a week, the nation will burn.
Why you never go get gun, what are you waiting for? Na the Empty Barrels go always make the loudest noise.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Jan 28
sirgalahad26:
This is not the solution, it will rather lead to a bigger problem.
Jail those directly involved or sponsoring the attacks(Government knows them)
Introduce better policing
Allow each state to defend itself
And you see the killings drastically reduced

We have been saying these since 2015... What has come of it?!!

Is it when your own family is touched that you will realize why people are making such calls?!

If not that Nigerians are docile and cowardly, a bloody revolution would have taken over this nation since.

1 Like

Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On Jan 28
blacknp:
Why you never go get gun, what are you waiting for? Na the Empty Barrels go always make the loudest noise.

Do you know me?!! Do you know how I run my parade in this lawless nation?!!

Dey there dey yarn dust.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by OlujobaSamuel: 10:52am On Jan 28
I don't think it's cool ooo.
Community police and proper enforcement of proof of wealth rule should be enforced, it shouldn't be used to extort.
2guys had issues over right of way, they started shouting at each other, one of them brought out bottle water, stoned the other, before he could react, the guy brought out machete from his seat, the guy just accepted his fate and allowed the devil to have his right.
I just dey imagine if guns were allowed, 1 or more persons go die for that spot
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 10:52am On Jan 28
Angelfrost:

We have been saying these since 2015... What has come of it?!!

Is it when your own family is touched that you will realize why people are making such calls?!

If not that Nigerians are docile and cowardly, a bloody revolution would have taken over this nation since.
Start the revolution from your local government & state.

When you are facing firing squad, na then you go realize that you were on your own.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Angelfrost(m): 10:53am On Jan 28
blacknp:
Start the revolution from your local government & state.

Stale!!! Try another line.

Hand go eventually touch everybody.

Keep playing the Ostrich.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 10:54am On Jan 28
Angelfrost:

Do you know me?!! Do you know how I run my parade in this lawless nation?!!

Dey there dey yarn dust.
Like I said earlier, The Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

Dangerous people don’t talk.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Jan 28
blacknp:
Like I said earlier, The Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

Yet, you have been making all the noise on my comments...!

Are you just empty, noisy or just idle?!!

Why my personal opinions dey pepper your soul?!! grin
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by matiandu(m): 10:56am On Jan 28
Legalize guns in a nation where u your youths are addicted to drugs and majority of them engages in illegality.
Abeg no turn our country to Mexico or Venezuela overnight.[color=#990000][/color]

2 Shares

Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 10:56am On Jan 28
Angelfrost:

Stale!!! Try another line.

Hand go eventually touch everybody.

Keep playing the Ostrich.
I know na you dey beg make others to follow you do revolution.

Na firing squad you go receive with your fellow bandits for treason, then you would realize your mind deceived you in its ignorance.

Nobody send you message.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 10:58am On Jan 28
Angelfrost:

Yet, you have been making all the noise on my comments...!

Are you just empty, noisy or just idle?!!

Why my personal opinions dey pepper your soul?!! grin
Only trying to help a young kid clear his ignorance that is all, nothing personal.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by SouthSouth1914: 10:58am On Jan 28
GloriousGbola:

If you think Mexico where drug cartels are more powerful than the government and are a career path for special forces soldiers is what you will use aa a yardstick you are an ignorant fool who knows nothing

The foolery is on you! Standing your ground to defend yourself gives you a chance at survival. Not waiting for the enemy to just have a go at you. So many uneducated and mentally bankrupt morons roaming this internet space!
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Jan 28
blacknp:
Only trying to help a young kid clear his ignorance that is all, nothing personal.

Take your own advice, Sycophant.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by sammiewrite(m): 10:59am On Jan 28
blacknp:
You wouldn’t be alive to type this nonsense on Nairaland if what you are wishing comes to pass.

You allow illiterate Nigerians the right to bear arms?, even the poor will not even qualify, it is only the rich that will have the guns, na so they go they kill the poor people legally for nothing.

Oga accuse houseboy of stealing his money, na dead body police go come carry for house.
You know you don't have to quote me? You know we don't have to agree on the same thing, right? I raised the issue of the government protecting the terrorists and their sponsors instead of the citizens they swore to protect. Address the issue I raised and stop quoting me like an illiterate, I'm not responsible for your lack of comprehension.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 11:02am On Jan 28
Angelfrost:

Take your own advice, Sycophant.
Please you should stop deceiving yourself waiting for the legalization of arms, you better go arm yourself with arms, instead of waiting for the National Assembly to pass a law that will not even happen in your grandchildren’s lifetime.

Your words with all due respect is no different from a dog that just woke up, barking at a flying bird.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by faste: 11:04am On Jan 28
Triangles1:
They know if they legalize gun in this country we will take over the government.

Even if gun is legalise ,most Nigerian don't have the means to own descent guns powerful enough to take over the government.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 11:06am On Jan 28
sammiewrite:
You know you don't have to quote me? You know we don't have to agree on the same thing, right? I raised the issue of the government protecting the terrorists and their sponsors instead of the citizens they swore to protect. Address the issue I raised and stop quoting me like an illiterate, I'm not responsible for your lack of comprehension.
Which Government is protecting the terrorists, state or Local Government?

Can you mention the sponsors of Terrorist is your state, or local government terrorizing you?
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On Jan 28
blacknp:
Please you should stop deceiving yourself waiting for the legalization of arms, you better go arm yourself with arms, instead of waiting for the National Assembly to pass a law that will not even happen in your grandchildren’s lifetime.

Your words are no different from a dog that just woke up, barking at a flying bird.

Seun, Mynd44... E be like say holiday dey hungry this pikin. grin
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:07am On Jan 28
Lol

bring your assignment
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 11:09am On Jan 28
Angelfrost:

Seun, Mynd44... E be like say holiday dey hungry this pikin. grin
I gave you an analogy of how vague your words are, you are reporting that I should be banned?

Well if the truth hurts like that, so be it, it doesn’t change anything.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Jan 28
blacknp:
I gave you an analogy of how vague your words are, you are reporting that I should be banned?

Nah... I am merely placing the authorities on alert before you truly make a real fool of yourself. grin
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 11:12am On Jan 28
Angelfrost:

Nah... I am merely placing the authorities on alert before you truly make a real fool of yourself o grin
Seun, Mynd44 rule 2.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Jan 28
blacknp:
Seun, Mynd44 rule 2.

Now, you are actually reporting yourself.

You have been breaking that very rule from the moment you started mentioning me.

You are not intelligent. cool
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 11:16am On Jan 28
Angelfrost:

Now, you are actually reporting yourself.

You have been breaking that very rule from the moment you started mentioning me.

You are not intelligent. cool
King Solomon on Nairaland, I hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Metuh Has Admitted Collecting N400m From Dasuki – EFCC / Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) / Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.