Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo (33422 Views)

Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / 13 Boko Haram Insurgents & Their Families Surrender To The Nigerian Army / South-East Governors And Their Families (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by franconian: 3:24pm On Jan 28
Vocalessence:
What gives most criminals the audacity to attack people is because people are defenseless. But one thing I am scared of is people abusing that privilege. Someone might just be frustrated and just decides to kill just to vent.

My opinion, each state should run it's own police and the community where you live operates it's own security personnel (more like vigilante) which is in 24/7 contact and synergy with the state police. That way, familes would be safer than every family owning a gun?

Let's push your business to a new heights. I'm a voice over artist with the magic voice. Dm for bookings.

Armed vigilante in synergy with the police is actually a very good move to curb insecurity. I have witnessed this worked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Thazard(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28
tunjijones:
Legalising of gun is good but not in a country like Nigeria where hardship, poverty and anger rate is very high.

And Nigerians are proud too. Dem never legalise gun and "do u know who I am" full everywhere. If them legalise gun for Nigeria, instead of "do you know who I am", na gun shot you go hear.
grin grin grin
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blowjohn(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28
Always I'm in some shit
My abdomen is the clip, the barrel is my dick
Uncircumcised, pull my skin back and cock me
I bust off when they unlock me
Results of what happens to niggas shock me
I see niggas bleedin', runnin' from me in fear
Stunningly, tears fall down the eyes of these so-called tough guys
For years I've been used in robberies
Givin' niggas heart to follow me
Placin' peoples in graves, funerals made 'cause I was sprayed
I was laid in a shelf, with a grenade
Met a wrecked-up TEC with numbers on his chest that say
Five-two-oh-nine-three-eight-five and zero
Had a serial defaced, hopin' one day police would place
Where he came from, a name or some sort of person to claim him
Tired of murderin', made him wanna be a plain gun
But yo, I had some other plans
Like the next time the beef is on, I make myself jam right in my owner's hand
How you like me now? I go blaow
It's that shit that moves crowds, making every ghetto foul
I might've took your first child
Scarred your life, or crippled your style
I gave you power, I made you buck-wild
How you like me now? I go blaow
It's that shit that moves crowds, making every ghetto foul
I might've took your first child
Scarred your life, or crippled your style
I gave you power, I made you buck-wild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXAtUR80IOQ&pp=ygUgbmFzIGkgZ2F2ZSB5b3UgcG93ZXIgd2l0aCBseXJpY3M%3D
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by blacknp(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28
Mrdonadefe:

The Landlord will be charged to court and get the death sentence. Dont you know there are laws against murder?
https://www.nairaland.com/7983801/richard-adeoriokin-shot-dead-security
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Thinktwicemybro: 7:11pm On Jan 28
mrpeter010:
Dead body go surplus
It is surplus already
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Tekashi89(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28
Mexico the headquarter of violence cjng and Sinaloa cartel wars never ends pls they should not legalize arms in Nigeria oooo or else we'll become worse than Mexico and Venezuela
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by chinedu234(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28
The government and political class will not like this. Elections will no longer be rigged. Riding over people with impunity will no longer be possible. Feeling like a demi God will be gone for the ogas and their criminal security agencies. They certainly will not want this. They will not let it happen.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Hanndye: 7:54pm On Jan 28
blacknp:
Other then the United States, mention the country you know where Citizens under their constitution are allowed to carry arms?

And mind you that was enshrined in their constitution to allow the Oyibos seize the land of the red indians.
I can't imagine a farmer without a gun or two in advanced countries.
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by Cromagnon: 4:01am On Jan 29
TrackerSK:
These herdsmen are cowards,they can't attack people in the cities but only helpless women and children in the villages.Gun should be legalize please, let's check something
have you ever seen a wild attacking another wolf. No
They go after chickens
Easier targets
Who Wan wound?
Re: If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo by achimendy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29
TrackerSK:
These herdsmen are cowards,they can't attack people in the cities but only helpless women and children in the villages.Gun should be legalize please, let's check something

It should not be legalized o abeg.

The deadly effect will be massive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje In Caterpillar, Commissions A Road Project (Photos) / APC Members Escape Through Tunnel In Lagos / 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.