Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? (4963 Views)

Endowed Ladies, Upload Your Backside Pic,let's Rate You / Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by vikings809: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
@op
From my own perspective, there are two things involved:
Its either you have a thing for Nigerian girls
OR
You have a bee inside your head
And it can be seen clearly dt u r attention deprived during ur childhood up to now. What are yhu feeling about yhursef sef? U look like MJ in his prime ni? Ogbeni go apply yhursef in berrah areas jare. Shio!
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Go for European ladies, man...

A Nigerian girl would always do that even when shes in a serious relationship...
Its in their blood...
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
Kossy04: I've noticed a very common antic amongst Nigerian girls. When they see me coming they pull down the back of their tops to cover their beltline. Initially, I thought they were cautious not to reveal, now I'm convinced they just do that to seek attention. Even when they were chatting with some other guy, the moment they see me come by they pull their back side down, even when their waistline is already covered. Initially, this behavior got my attention, cuz even when I'm not paying attention to them, when they do that, I turn to them. When I turn to them, often times, I see them staring at me. I made up my mind I'd never again fall bait. I've never seen this sort of behavior amongst European girls, or at least most I come across. That's one of those things I absolutely detest in Nigerian girls, and one of the reasons why I find it VERY hard to hook up with them; they are horrible attention seekers.

Anyway, I'm just curious, are all Nigerian girls seeking attention when they pull down their backside, or are there some that do it for genuine reasons? Also, why isn't such behavior as common amongst white girls as it is amongst Nigerians, or aren't they girls as well?
What an attention seeking idiot you are. SMH...like seriously how old are you
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by xreal2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
*yawns* dey probably see u having erections as
U approach 4rm d rear. Now go do sumtin worthwile
And make urslf useful to nigeria instaed of staring
@ asses all about
*bigsean voice* nyash nyash nyash...... Stop!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by topsco(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2013
Threads nowadays were just for funtainment,no more reasoning.
Notin 4 dis thread,abeg park well joor.
O ri Oogo e bi ti awon tapa.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Plarp: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2013
I actually noticed this same thing alot, with both white and black girls. I know its some kinda body language signal but i cant figure out what
Do they think they will look slutty? why do they care what i think about them

if i ever figure it out ill get back to you.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by omotola1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mad MALU!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nigerian Girls? Has Idowuogbo done that to you? I don't know why am feeling like you looking for attention

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexting / Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period / When You Make A Mistake With A Girl But Have Plan B(picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.