Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Sexting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexting (4957 Views)

Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game / The Danger Of Sexting / Aftermath Of Sexting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexting by Mindependent(f): 3:42am On May 04, 2013
Is there anything wrong with this and can you do it? I just sent a friend an unclad picture of myself and it felt good at first but now I'm getting a bit worried undecided
Re: Sexting by mrofficial2(m): 4:49am On May 04, 2013
You sent a friend an unclad picture of you? What for?
Re: Sexting by Smartiegurl(f): 5:21am On May 04, 2013
Lolzz! You are a good gurl!

1 Like

Re: Sexting by Iamella(f): 5:59am On May 04, 2013
It doesn't kill dear,the worst he can do is share the pix when u guys have a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Sexting by Nobody: 6:07am On May 04, 2013
I can never do that ,no matter what!!
seems like you girls never learn undecided
wait till you see it on the internet ...

1 Like

Re: Sexting by sauceEEP(m): 6:33am On May 04, 2013
don't be surprised when u start seeing it all over the social media. Why can't you learn from other people's mistake?
Re: Sexting by 2goodbobo(m): 6:45am On May 04, 2013
Where you not the same girl that claimed you are pregnant after having your first sex? Anyways, it is not even safe to send your nude pix to your fiance not to talk of a friend.

1 Like

Re: Sexting by Nobody: 6:54am On May 04, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
I can never do that ,no matter what!!
seems like you girls never learn undecided
wait till you see it on the internet ...

na true !
Re: Sexting by Nobody: 6:58am On May 04, 2013
Y send him a pic? If u can wait and show it to him life? U gurls should try to learn! Hope ur face was not included in d pic? If it was I suggest u go n delete it 4rm his terminal.
I wish every guy was like me, den U would have had nothing to fear about.
Re: Sexting by Princeparix(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2013
even though i work tru dis thread-i fear no evil. Lol

1 Like

Re: Sexting by Nobody: 7:33am On May 04, 2013
Thought you said ur pregnant? And ur still sending unclad pictures of urself. Are u sure ur mentally Ok? www.nairaland.com/1278882/think-im-pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Sexting by blueheart(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2013
Mindependent: Is there anything wrong with this and can you do it? I just sent a friend an unclad picture of myself and it felt good at first but now I'm getting a bit worried undecided

Nothing do u ooo. But u can talk to him though like asking him to delete it if u still concerned
Re: Sexting by Princeparix(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2013
Wizee: Thought you said ur pregnant? And ur still sending unclad pictures of urself. Are u sure i am mentally Ok? www.nairaland.com/1278882/think-im-pregnant
na only true personal life story pesin go d open as thread? All of us 4 don tire 4 Nl
Re: Sexting by Nobody: 7:41am On May 04, 2013
hmmmmmm Question of the Day: What happens to your pictures when you guys break-up ?
Re: Sexting by jubrealguy(m): 7:47am On May 04, 2013
Dem Don use prick finish dis gal, dats why sge just come here and say one nonsense on top of another, m sure penis is her greatest asset

2 Likes

Re: Sexting by Baritone(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2013
well, its morally wrong.. in the first place, why would you send such to a guy i'm sure won't be the one to "buy the cherry".. Even if you were foolishly in love, you shouldn't have done such.
Re: Sexting by pleep(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2013
A friend? was this a chick or a dude

just make they they delete it while u are on good terms and you will be fine. I guarantee 90% of unclad photos never get shared if both parties are responsible
Re: Sexting by baynix(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2013
Sexting.. I Remember When I Was A Freak!! cheesy cheesy

BTW.. I Still Have The Pictures Of The Gurls I Sext Wiv!!

OP.. Am Sure Dt Dude Gon Keep Forever.. Just Incase!! grin grin
Re: Sexting by Biim: 8:20am On May 04, 2013
Princeparix: na only true personal life story pesin go d open as thread? All of us 4 don tire 4 Nl

If her stories aren't her personal experiences and original she should notify the readers.
Very soon people will think she is making up the stories that is if she is not doing that already.

2 Likes

Re: Sexting by Nobody: 8:27am On May 04, 2013
Mindependent: Is there anything wrong with this and can you do it? I just sent a friend an unclad picture of myself and it felt good at first but now I'm getting a bit worried undecided

Babe, aint nothing wrong innit. It's called marketing. You've gotta advertise those goods if you desire patronage. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sexting by Baritone(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2013
baynix: Sexting.. I Remember When I Was A Freak!! cheesy cheesy

BTW.. I Still Have The Pictures Of The Gurls I Sext Wiv!!

OP.. Am Sure Dt Dude Gon Keep Forever.. Just Incase!! grin grin
but e no make sense after breakup to keep such photo.. its just a fact that you'll have to deal with when she gets married.
Re: Sexting by Princeparix(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2013
Biim:

If her stories aren't her personal experiences and original she should notify the readers.
Very soon people will think she is making up the stories that is if she is not doing that already.
dats d fun of it- 4 a story to be interesting and inviting, it nids to preserve its authenticity man
Re: Sexting by djeezy(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2013
What a foolish act. Don't you know that your unclad picture is a good blackmail tool, good for bargaining. What if the unclad pics go viral? See how you want to humiliate yourself.
Re: Sexting by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2013
My sweetheart is jes lookin for attention! She dare not do dt!

Did she say, 'a frnd'?
Re: Sexting by effisyman: 12:50pm On May 04, 2013
@OP, please send same to me too.
Re: Sexting by MrsChima(f): 12:53pm On May 04, 2013

I sext my husband all the time and he enjoys it very much so when he is at work it's fun and spicy! Just make sure there is understanding between the pair of you before sexting if he is not your husband or fiance.
Re: Sexting by firetrap(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2013
It all depends on the maturity of the "friend" in question. I still have nude pics and even videos of my ex hidden on my laptop and though she broke my heart, nothing on the face of this earth will make another set of eyes ever see them. Sexting is OK but next time u want to send nude pics to someone don't ever include ur face. So that u can at least have deniability
Re: Sexting by goldfish80(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2013
Theres nothing to worry about, personally I've never recognized anyone I кnoω in person,in any leaked se*tape I've come across(I don't mean celebrities btw).
Re: Sexting by cyril83(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2013
Please kindly upload one of those unclad pix of yours since you are a cheerful giver and a por.n model.

Look here my friend, you are nothing but karuwa.
Re: Sexting by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 04, 2013
it depends on the type of person he is...but i dnt advice any one to do such expecially wen he is not ur hubby or fiance. the internet is littered wit naked pix of gals posted by thier ex...so be sure of d person first
Re: Sexting by Mindependent(f): 6:47pm On May 04, 2013
blueheart:
Nothing do u ooo. But u can talk to him though like asking him to delete it if u still concerned
That's the problem, he said he deleted it but then I got a text message from another friend saying 'seen it all and looking good, I want it' and he has never seen me unclad so I'm a bit worried he's shared it around and now I can't look my friends in the face. Although I'm proud of my body, I just don't want it to be easy access where anyone can just google me and see it , what will my future husband think cry
Re: Sexting by dlight1(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2013
everything is wrong with it, I wonder why girls don't learn; of what use is it sending your nude pics it only makes you look more worthless before such a guy. Every guy wants to marry a decent lady but can afford to play around as many who throw themselves as cheap materials before men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gays Whatsapp Chat. / My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? / ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Friends With My Enemies, I Find It Disloyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.