Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? (51710 Views)

Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Lorayne(m): 11:02am On Jan 29
mm
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by EEIA: 11:03am On Jan 29
Englishisamust:
grin grin grin. This thing eeenh why do those set of people love it so much. In the morning I will see most of them drinking it. What it is benefit to the body??
after work, at night they will seen taking these things then they will find one JennyClay looking girl by the roadside to carry home.

Na their work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by RexTramadol1: 11:04am On Jan 29
Oju lasan o se se werey

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by zedegit: 11:07am On Jan 29
Englishisamust:
grin grin grin. This thing eeenh why do those set of people love it so much. In the morning I will see most of them drinking it. What it is benefit to the body??

E dey warm body but e no good.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Decarbonisation: 11:08am On Jan 29
Englishisamust:

Why don't you go to Oshodi under bridge and interview them yourself?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:09am On Jan 29
This one done consult native doctors tire grin grin grin grin
Omihanifa:
Even native doctors

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Tonytonex(m): 11:09am On Jan 29
Englishisamust:
I used to like seamans Schnapps Those days when I was a teenager. Since I japa I no dey drink am again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by pretydiva(f): 11:12am On Jan 29
panini:
7.30am, or earlier in the morning, already marking register.

Who a healthy liver epp sef?
When your liver fail you, you go understand that time

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by vickthourh(m): 11:12am On Jan 29
It is affordable, and I think it is better sealed compared to the bottled.
You'll get more high taking more sachets than their bottled counterparts

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by richie240: 11:13am On Jan 29
Who told u it's only them that love taking it??
Ehn??
cool
Englishisamust:

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by BoldBrainz(m): 11:13am On Jan 29
matify83:
Nothing spectacular about it.

They are just "keeping up with the joneses"

Alcohol at such concentration taken on empty stomach like they do can induce irritation of the stomach lining leading to ulcer- like symptoms called gastritis.

The burden of detoxifying this drink fall chiefly on the liver and if continued over time can cause Alcoholic liver disease with its attendant complications.

This is besides the impairment to cognition which can prone the abuser to work place accidents.

Are you done with your plenty grammar?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Atarakpa: 11:14am On Jan 29
My driver take four this early morning before we hit island this morning

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Tonytonex(m): 11:15am On Jan 29
SIXFEETUNDER:
Poor man's drink while rich man day drink bourbon and whiskey
Is there any difference?

Thought they do the same thing, highness.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by aribisala0(m): 11:16am On Jan 29
ValCon888:
Because their life is hell. You cannot do what they do without being intoxicated.
You can if you have different information
Their action is based on the information available to them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Tonytonex(m): 11:16am On Jan 29
Paraman:
Me sef dey drink seaman
but e like this present seaman no dey like before again
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by aribisala0(m): 11:17am On Jan 29
Tonytonex:
Is there any difference?

Thought they do the same thing, highness.
40 year old different from 40 day old
Ask Nye....
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by chidiokay: 11:18am On Jan 29
Englishisamust:

Firstly men love alcohol and in a country like Nigeria you can't use a clean eye to face all the challenges of the day, boost needed

Those class of people you mentioned settle for satchet brand becos its what they can afford and easy to pocket & drink
Rich men have top brands of alcohol at home and in office they take shots ..

Most of those brands have a bottle package which is more expensive for an average earner in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Iseoluwani: 11:20am On Jan 29
Not all of them. thats generalisation
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Tonytonex(m): 11:20am On Jan 29
BloomingDale:
Hope those drinks are not fake? Na another wahala be dat o.
please, what do you mean by being fake?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Jangbajantis: 11:21am On Jan 29
matify83:

Alcohol at such concentration taken on empty stomach like they do can induce irritation of the stomach lining leading to ulcer- like symptoms called gastritis.

The burden of detoxifying this drink fall chiefly on the liver and if continued over time can cause Alcoholic liver disease with its attendant complications.

This is besides the impairment to cognition which can prone the abuser to work place accidents.
A person without any of these complications will die or not?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Highways: 11:21am On Jan 29
As Tinubu dey high the price of everything... You don't want common man to high

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by akeeng: 11:22am On Jan 29
I’m not a bricklayer, not an okada rider, not an agbero but I love these sachets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s best served first thing in the morning when you get out of bed πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Basalt(m): 11:23am On Jan 29
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:23am On Jan 29
Op, dey play!

cool
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by gfelo(m): 11:24am On Jan 29
If you are a man and you do not like any of those thing something is wrong with you.

Englishisamust:

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by mrcrabs(m): 11:24am On Jan 29
panini:
7.30am, or earlier in the morning, already marking register.

Who a healthy liver epp sef?

your last line though grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Jan 29
illicit:
Lol

See you

Undergraduates dey drink am

Corper sef

From experience

That squadron (Bottle) and dark sailor was once my favorite but since it's been adulterated, I quit drinking gin or brandy totally

some undergraduates and corpers are agberos na undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Tonytonex(m): 11:25am On Jan 29
aribisala0:

40 year old different from 40 day old
Ask Nye....
this your analogy no even near wetin I asked you.

Just like akpu and egba na swallow and they do same thing.

So you never answer wetin I asked.

Abi one na medicine?
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:25am On Jan 29
I drink it too sometimes and i think this ones are more original, na to shine eyes at times make person see well

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:26am On Jan 29
matify83:

which one be alcoholic liver disease?

Baba park well!
cool

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Olatundex22(m): 11:28am On Jan 29
matify83:

doctor abeg my stomach growling very loud for some day now with watery pop and am loosing weight. Any solution for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre / Is It Right To Take Drugs With Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.