Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? (51673 Views)

Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Paraman: 11:28am On Jan 29
Tonytonex:
but e like this present seaman no dey like before again
I don't understand you boss. Seaman is everywhere nah.

I either buy the sachet or bottled one. Though it's now so expensive
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by lalalander: 11:28am On Jan 29
U b king abi
illicit:
Lol

See you

Undergraduates dey drink am

Corper sef

From experience

That squadron (Bottle) and dark sailor was once my favorite but since it's been adulterated, I quit drinking gin or brandy totally
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by SirLakes: 11:29am On Jan 29
Pelebe grin
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by zoedew: 11:29am On Jan 29
Demonic bondage.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Adakintroy: 11:31am On Jan 29
I be bike man. We no love am. Na stress and coping mechanism.

Many of you never do physical gruelling task under hot scotching sun. This things can break you. I mean it. If you manage to emerge you are not the same. It not about money it just what it is. Some thing are to help you cope. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Basalt(m): 11:31am On Jan 29
Jangbajantis:

A person without any of these complications will die or not?

Will most likely live longer
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Basalt(m): 11:32am On Jan 29
gfelo:
If you are a man and you do not like any of those thing something is wrong with you.

See drunkard consoling himself and trying to guilt trip others angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Tonytonex(m): 11:35am On Jan 29
Paraman:
I don't understand you boss. Seaman is everywhere nah.

I either buy the sachet or bottled one. Though it's now so expensive
I mean the taste. Fake ones fit don dey.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by foxxydude: 11:36am On Jan 29
It's called a "Jump starter"
It jump starts their internal organs to wake up for the work day ahead.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Paraman: 11:38am On Jan 29
Tonytonex:
I mean the taste. Fake ones fit don dey.
No b say e fit don dey, Fake ones don too much. If I want to buy, I buy in supermarkets.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by anidan(m): 11:41am On Jan 29
E make dem see front
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by dododawa1: 11:42am On Jan 29
Beer (1bottle ) #900

Satchel seaman (3pieces) ₦100

Even GRADUATE not left out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by dododawa1: 11:43am On Jan 29
SirLakes:
Pelebe grin

ABELE

spotted
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by CrownedPhoenix: 11:43am On Jan 29
SIXFEETUNDER:
Poor man's drink while rich man day drink bourbon and whiskey

Bourbon is a type of whiskey.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Tonytonex(m): 11:45am On Jan 29
Paraman:
No b say e fit don dey, Fake ones don too much. If I want to buy, I buy in supermarkets.
see bah?
That's the thing.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by APCNig: 11:46am On Jan 29
Englishisamust:
grin grin grin. This thing eeenh why do those set of people love it so much. In the morning I will see most of them drinking it. What it is benefit to the body??

The 40 years old Whiskey that Nyezom Wike the River Magician drink nko? Is it not same Ogogoro?
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Jeje247: 11:49am On Jan 29
They are just alcoholics. They use this as a 'eye opener'
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by lalalander: 11:51am On Jan 29
I nor dy take seaman because I believe say na old pale drink, cheasea I dy forbid am I nor do. I only rep three drinks for d pictures squadron, orijin bitters nd action bitters nd before I forget I nor dy play with monkey tail oo grin
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Negroid001(m): 11:54am On Jan 29
80% of Nigerian men drink one of these brands irrespective of occupation. Na werey we dey use port am for this country.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Chimela101: 11:57am On Jan 29
bigdammyj:
Reading…
Yu can't take this thing and remain the same..
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Kendrick80(m): 11:57am On Jan 29
To activate the body
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Chimela101: 11:59am On Jan 29
foxxydude:
It's called a "Jump starter"
It jump starts their internal organs to wake up for the work day ahead.
No be death dey call yu so.? You go drink jump stater then go drive bike
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Myer(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29
matify83:
Nothing spectacular about it.

They are just "keeping up with the joneses"

Alcohol at such concentration taken on empty stomach like they do can induce irritation of the stomach lining leading to ulcer- like symptoms called gastritis.

The burden of detoxifying this drink fall chiefly on the liver and if continued over time can cause Alcoholic liver disease with its attendant complications.

This is besides the impairment to cognition which can prone the abuser to work place accidents.
True. I guess I developed this gastritis as well as liver issues.
I was addicted to taking bitters till it messed up my liver. Every morning I would vomit bile and still take bitters cos I couldn't function without it.

Thank God for divine healing.
Thank God I'm living to share this testimony today. I actually lost hope that I could ever stop. I pray God delivers those who desire to stop.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by kay29000(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29
It's motivation for them... The work they do is hard labor, and also some times they might not feel like doing it... But that 50/100 alcohol puts them in the mood and gives them the short boost of energy they need to face the day.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by kay29000(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29
illicit:
Lol

See you

Corper sef

From experience

That squadron (Bottle) and dark sailor was once my favorite but since it's been adulterated, I quit drinking gin or brandy totally

Dark Sailor was my favourite back in my school days... I used to mix it with milk sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Donyenye: 12:08pm On Jan 29
Too bad for their health. I don't take these things, after all i don't belong to any of those categories mentioned 🤷
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by thatigboman: 12:16pm On Jan 29
Englishisamust:
grin grin grin. This thing eeenh why do those set of people love it so much. In the morning I will see most of them drinking it. What it is benefit to the body??
that's why they are all Chelsea supporters
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by nzube25779: 12:19pm On Jan 29
Hope those drinks are not fake? Na another wahala be dat o.Hope those drinks are not fake? Na another wahala be dat o....
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by samijet: 12:23pm On Jan 29
That's what they can afford
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Advancedman(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29
Englishisamust:

You forget pilot
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by DestinyNigga: 12:31pm On Jan 29
illicit:
Lol

See you

Corper sef

From experience

My friend teach me how to drink it. As the thing come dey master my body I decided to quit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / Is It Right To Take Drugs With Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.