Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? (51712 Views)

Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Drbarmes(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29
Small money big charge
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by SalamRushdie: 12:40pm On Jan 29
This is the coffee of Lagosians 😅😅
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by LOVEGINO(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29
illicit:
Lol

See you

Undergraduates dey drink am

Corper sef

From experience

That squadron (Bottle) and dark sailor was once my favorite but since it's been adulterated, I quit drinking gin or brandy totally
action better still go wella grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Paraman: 12:45pm On Jan 29
Tonytonex:
see bah?
That's the thing.
Nigeria matter don dey tire me. NAFDAC is not doing enough to stop this fake products mess.

I hardly buy from the roadside or in all this shops in Lagos. I mostly buy from supermarkets. A lot of supermarkets get their products directly from the manufacturer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by stephenponti(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29
Even before opening the thread I know it will be this sachet liquor
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by fitinwell: 12:48pm On Jan 29
It's called Pẹlẹbẹ

You feel light and eyes go clear..

But i don't advice taken dis during working hours oo...
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by CHAQUR: 1:36pm On Jan 29
Women hand bags carry these things now alot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Olabode211: 1:42pm On Jan 29
na village people curse am.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Mcreloaded(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29
Ethanol.
All I can say is for you guys to run from these things as it is raw Ethanol as 90% of these alcoholic beverages have been adulterated.

Agbo girls selling agbo all over nigeria especially western parts of the country are selling Ethanol distilled agbo to their customers that's why their drinks are cheap compared to the real thing.

Any which way sha something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Love800(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29
Beer and spirit are not the same thing.

Get ur facts right.
dododawa1:
Beer (1bottle ) #900

Satchel seaman (3pieces) ₦100

Even GRADUATE not left out.

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by AngelicBeing: 2:11pm On Jan 29
matify83:
Nothing spectacular about it.

They are just "keeping up with the joneses"

Alcohol at such concentration taken on empty stomach like they do can induce irritation of the stomach lining leading to ulcer- like symptoms called gastritis.

The burden of detoxifying this drink fall chiefly on the liver and if continued over time can cause Alcoholic liver disease with its attendant complications.

This is besides the impairment to cognition which can prone the abuser to work place accidents.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread grin
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Love800(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29
What are u trying to say?
What is ethanol?
Mcreloaded:
Ethanol.
All I can say is for you guys to run from these things as it is raw Ethanol as 90% of these alcoholic beverages have been adulterated.

Agbo girls selling agbo all over nigeria especially western parts of the country are selling Ethanol distilled agbo to their customers that's why their drinks are cheap compared to the real thing.

Any which way sha something must kill a man
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Love800(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29
I want to know the difference between this three things.
There are as follows:-

Spirit(action bitters)
/
Beer(goldberg)
/
Achoholic wine

Anybody

And which categories do blackbullet belong to?
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by dododawa1: 2:33pm On Jan 29
Love800:
Beer and spirit are not the same thing.

Get ur facts right.
who is comparing?

Oga use your,

Am talk of cheap things
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Edybleketara: 2:40pm On Jan 29
I know say Chelsea go follow.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Love800(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29
Ok
dododawa1:
who is comparing?

Oga use your,

Am talk of cheap things
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by illicit(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29
lalalander:
U b king abi

Nope

🥵
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by matify83: 3:23pm On Jan 29
Olatundex22:
doctor abeg my stomach growling very loud for some day now with watery pop and am loosing weight. Any solution for this

You know the normal answer now?

Go and see your doctor.

Only with a detailed history, careful examination and specific investigations can a diagnosis be reached.

Any attempt to treat you with the little history you gave up there is akin to SORCERY
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by matify83: 3:25pm On Jan 29
MichaelSokoto:

which one be alcoholic liver disease?

Baba park well!
cool

Google should be your friend by now!

No loud your ignorance
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Tonytonex(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29
Paraman:
Nigeria matter don dey tire me. NAFDAC is not doing enough to stop this fake products mess.

I hardly buy from the roadside or in all this shops in Lagos. I mostly buy from supermarkets. A lot of supermarkets get their products directly from the manufacturer
That's it.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Hardunmhi: 3:31pm On Jan 29
E pain me say you no put Blackwood
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29
Hustlers dey use take ebu
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by matify83: 3:36pm On Jan 29
BoldBrainz:

Are you done with your plenty grammar?

It's grammar until you see someone who has used his hand and money to buy trouble for himself.

The rate at which young men are coming down with chronic liver disease in Nigeria is alarming.

It's better prevented primordialy or primarily. Most secondary measures may be too late.

Check your hepatitis status, Limit alcohol intake to 2 units per day and stir clear of recreational drugs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by TVTM2023: 3:43pm On Jan 29
Pleasure is the curse that follows these set of workers!
They never use their money to expand their Business or do something for the future.
I know it's a curse to not think of the future in this type of case.
Spending recklessly is not normal even after a hardwork
It was a curse from the great grandfather of Africans.
He was a wine dresser and after a hardwork,he decided to have pleasure.
He slept naked,one of his grandsons saw him and went to tell the others.
He knew what the son did ,and he cursed him.
Since then watch how Africans behave after hardwork,it's the same way eg reckless spending of resources and waste materials.
Africans hardly save and now you know where the curse is from.
Africans live above their lives and compete in hardwork but the end result is they waste resources.
Genesis 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
This curse is still on blacks today.you wonder why also the abundance of things is like a success to a typical man than the use of such things to create more job opportunities!
So it is a CURSE CULTURE for all artisans no matter how they work!!!
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by BoldBrainz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29
matify83:

It's grammar until you see someone who has used his hand and money to buy trouble for himself.

The rate at which young men are coming down with chronic liver disease in Nigeria is alarming.

It's better prevented primordialy or primarily. Most secondary measures may be too late.

Check your hepatitis status, Limit alcohol intake to 2 units per day and stir clear of recreational drugs.

You're still speaking English. Let me know when you're done.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Johilo(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29
You did not even mention nigerian police, security guards, olosho's and the rest
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Johilo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29
CharleyBright:
It is a common denominator for Poverty stricken drunks.
i sight you rich ODE...
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by SaturnNick(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29
grin grin grin
panini:
7.30am, or earlier in the morning, already marking register.

Who a healthy liver epp sef?
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by gfelo(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29
grin
Basalt:

See drunkard consoling himself and trying to guilt trip others angry
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Ubanz: 4:37pm On Jan 29
Because it's affordable,50, 50 Naira.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Mcreloaded(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29
Love800:
What are u trying to say?
What is ethanol?

Google is ur friend

Ethanol is an organic compound with the chemical formula CH₃CH₂OH. It is an alcohol, with its formula also written as C₂H₅OH, C₂H₆O or EtOH, where Et stands for ethyl. Ethanol is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid with a characteristic wine-like odor and pungent taste. Wikipedia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre / Is It Right To Take Drugs With Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.