Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? (51718 Views)

Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by macho44(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29
immortalcrown:
It is affordable.
Affordable POISON

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Hardunmhi: 5:13pm On Jan 29
macho44:

Affordable POISON

yanyanyanyanyanyan
You are talking nonsense , nah una type Dey no Dey drink ogogoro but una Dey drink am untop Herb[color=#006600][/color]
What’s the difference 😂
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Love800(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29
Okay.

But what am trying to say is, what do those sachet drinks contain?
What differentiate it from wine?
Mcreloaded:

Google is ur friend

Ethanol is an organic compound with the chemical formula CH₃CH₂OH. It is an alcohol, with its formula also written as C₂H₅OH, C₂H₆O or EtOH, where Et stands for ethyl. Ethanol is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid with a characteristic wine-like odor and pungent taste. Wikipedia
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by 7upnigeria: 6:00pm On Jan 29
matify83:
Nothing spectacular about it.

They are just "keeping up with the joneses"

Alcohol at such concentration taken on empty stomach like they do can induce irritation of the stomach lining leading to ulcer- like symptoms called gastritis.

The burden of detoxifying this drink fall chiefly on the liver and if continued over time can cause Alcoholic liver disease with its attendant complications.

This is besides the impairment to cognition which can prone the abuser to work place accidents.

All this grammar for wetin. Better calm down.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by macho44(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29
Hardunmhi:

yanyanyanyanyanyan
You are talking nonsense , nah una type Dey no Dey drink ogogoro but una Dey drink am untop Herb[color=#006600][/color]
What’s the difference 😂
I dey go tell una matron for Yaba Left say u don escape from your ward again.

See as you just open mouth waaaaaa begin cap rubbish ☹️
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by CharleyBright(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29
Johilo:
i sight you rich ODE...

I see you, poor drunkard.
How many sachets have you gulp today?
It will soon burn your intestines and spill them out.
Werey.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Johilo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29
CharleyBright:

I see you, poor drunkard.
How many sachets have you gulp today?
It will soon burn your intestines and spill them out.
Werey.
you're as FATUOUS as ur comment.. i believe you also know that smoking kills.. so quit now and reason like a normal poor spoilt kid that you're.. bas"ard ode
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Amm14: 10:57pm On Jan 29
Lol. Some people wake up to it early morning. They are already addicted to it.
Re: Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? by Healermyst: 2:45am On Jan 30
illicit:
Lol

See you

Undergraduates dey drink am

Corper sef

From experience

That squadron (Bottle) and dark sailor was once my favorite but since it's been adulterated, I quit drinking gin or brandy totally
Fake liquor jst full everywhere 😪🙁😟

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre / Is It Right To Take Drugs With Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.