Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah (8976 Views)

Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term / Dokpesi, Others Sells Atiku One-Term Presidency, Explains How It Favours SE / In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by gigabyte13: 9:37am On Jan 29
Tuface talk say
E be like say
Dem wan to tell us
Another story again oooooooooooo
BUHARI said same
Na here we dey....... polithiefcians

1 Like

Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by ISellBeer: 9:38am On Jan 29
politicoNG:

https://dailynigerian.com/term-change-anambra/
Just tell us say you wan come loot, Martin Luther
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by dirolad(m): 9:42am On Jan 29
edlion57:
After the imaginary one term,next will be...my people said I must continue the good work
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:43am On Jan 29
Even half term e no dey. Criminal! Does it take a professional criminal a whole year to do what they know how to do well.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:46am On Jan 29
edlion57:
After the imaginary one term,next will be...my people said I must continue the good work
And you'll be wondering which people and which good work😄😄😄
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Fearurcreeator: 9:55am On Jan 29
NaijaNaWaa:
That was what Obasanjo (allegedly) said in 1999
The walking dead, Buhari, said the same
Look at Tinubu, almost vegetable, plotting 2027 return less than 6 months into his illegitimate presidency…
It’s this bankrupt power hungry money miss road street trader than will do just one term and walk away
Anyway, Anambra State is too big for him to ruin

Leave Yorubas alone na... Wetin Jonathan do?
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by omooba969(m): 9:59am On Jan 29
WeddingParol:
How some politicians talks really amazed me, they thought in their minds that the electorates are stup!d?

You that everyone knew your antecedents.

Soludo that has a good pedigree and experience has not been able to turn things around let alone this one we all know.

The politicians are aware that the vast majority of Nigerians are stupid, people who keep voting corrupt politicians to power and expecting a positive change.

This is the real definition of 'STUPID'. grin
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by wizelink(m): 10:04am On Jan 29
Anambra people now know better and will not fall for politicians cheap lies. If he enta there he go start anoda story. Please vote who you think will work and develop your start and give you good life not empty promises.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by bdon123(m): 10:07am On Jan 29
Politicians n lies
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Achoghim: 10:11am On Jan 29
Instead of Ifeanyi Ubah, nwa mgbafor should continue with his quack governance. It's super high risk handing Anambra over to a career debtor, a man who couldn't successfully manage any business. Well, except INEC does their usual abracadabra, I am certain Ubah isn't winning any gubernatorial election in this state. We reject any and every "Hope Uzodimma" vibe.

1 Like

Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by McLizbae: 10:11am On Jan 29
Old scam format!
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Agugbadin: 10:14am On Jan 29
Don't believe him,this was how PMB came and plunder the nations economy.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by ogolemati: 10:18am On Jan 29
grin grin grin grin grin just like buhari and his cousin tinubu changed Nigeria.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Oyelakin225(m): 10:23am On Jan 29
[quote author=politicoNG post=128178302]

https://dailynigerian.com/term-change-anambra/[/quotes
Naija politicians dey mad
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by gr8child(m): 10:28am On Jan 29
Lol. For the worse maybe.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Advancedman(m): 10:33am On Jan 29
politicoNG:

https://dailynigerian.com/term-change-anambra/

You are this desperate that all you need is one term henhen you don start o.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by RisenObinna: 10:37am On Jan 29
edlion57:
Ifeanyi did nothing in his senatorial zone as a senator and he wants to be Governor??

He failed from the time he allowed that futile dream into his head.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by RisenObinna: 10:38am On Jan 29
edlion57:
Use ur senate seat and change ur community
This bloated man did nothing for Nnewi. I mean nothing!
And he wants to be Governor?

Failure
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Morbeta11(m): 10:38am On Jan 29
The way you made Capital Oil the world best..... grin
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Tochi360: 10:49am On Jan 29
Ndi Anambra no go let You bring this Apc disaster enter their State.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by yusluvad(m): 10:50am On Jan 29
Naso all of una dey talk!
Evil men!
😏😏
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by BOSSkesh(m): 10:54am On Jan 29
WeddingParol:
How some politicians talks really amazed me, they thought in their minds that the electorates are stup!d?

Soludo that has a good pedigree and experience has not been able to turn things around let alone this one we all know.
They know for sure that the electorates are stupid
If not why do we have the current crop of leaders??
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Demigod22: 10:56am On Jan 29
Hahaha, my Anambra brothers are about to be scam again. Anambra will rather prefer Dasuki to be their governor than this guy.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by freemanq(m): 10:57am On Jan 29
Big lie no Nigeria politician want just one term
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Franky9584(m): 11:03am On Jan 29
WeddingParol:

Soludo is never a politician rather an academician. He know little or nothing about governance.
LABOUR PARTY COME 2025
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Franky9584(m): 11:05am On Jan 29
Say NO to APC in Anambra state.

Anambra will be fully Obidient come 2025.
LABOUR IS THE PARTY
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by tivta(m): 11:17am On Jan 29
SoNature:

No, you are confusing him with Chris Ubah, the man who contested the last guber election under APC and Professor Soludo defeated them.

Oh, but the ubah name has a lot of bad omen attached to it
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by obama30: 11:25am On Jan 29
WeddingParol:

soludo has experience in which area? all the places he work was already established before he join. he never create or established any business and nurse it to successful level. Yes he invest his money wisely in financial institutions that is already established. But that is not creating of business and nurse it to grow. sometimes Nigerians politicians believed that running government has nothing to do with business, but its also a business that need good management in every area. Even Uba as a business man will still fail the people because it takes person that have people in his heart to govern very well.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by very4tune8: 11:29am On Jan 29
BarrElChapo:
Look at this pig. Please govern Nnewi people alone we don’t need you anywhere near Agu-Awka.

This guy will sell Anambra and will still be onibgese

1 Like

Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by mrblessed(m): 11:30am On Jan 29
Story. See desperado
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Henix(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29
WeddingParol:

No be small thing
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by EmekaA125(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29
Peterpaul96:
You've been a Senator for how long?
Your people are now investing and inhabiting in Asaba Delta.

You said you're a lover of football and tourism, but to what cost. Look at other states investing in Tourism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=785C7UU_rb4?si=tOO90352DZXTkvVE

What have you really done in office?
Asaba is dry and empty. Nobody in his right senses would leave Onitsha to invest in Asaba. Bring up another lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministry Of Finance Freezes MDAs Accounts. / Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man / PPPRA: Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits N163.68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.