Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah (8969 Views)

Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term / Dokpesi, Others Sells Atiku One-Term Presidency, Explains How It Favours SE / In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Iscoflexxman: 1:51pm On Jan 29
Asi ocha
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by buchio7(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29
God forbid bad curse...Ifeanyi Ubah for what?? God no go gree
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by creolehunt: 2:24pm On Jan 29
SoNature:
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah is one of the few senators who uses his constituency allowances to improve his district. However, nobody ever goes to a Nigerian government house and spends 4 years after tasting the sweetness of power. cheesy

Where and where did he improve, please?
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by DOMGBIAN: 2:26pm On Jan 29
We done hear all this i need one term tire
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by georgeakins: 3:42pm On Jan 29
NaijaNaWaa:
That was what Obasanjo (allegedly) said in 1999
The walking dead, Buhari, said the same
Look at Tinubu, almost vegetable, plotting 2027 return less than 6 months into his illegitimate presidency…
Is it this bankrupt power hungry money miss road street trader that will do just one term and walk away?
Anyway, Anambra State is too big for him to ruin

Continue to lie to yourself.

It was only Jonathan who actually said he would spend only a single term in office.

Jagaban presidency still dey pepper you, but you go tire!
He will spend 8 years in office, and you can do whatever you like with yourself.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by BluntCrazeMan: 4:38pm On Jan 29
politicoNG:

https://dailynigerian.com/term-change-anambra/

Desperado.!!

He should just Get Lost.!!

He is still talking in Generic Terms..
He thinks this is still 2003, during the time of Mbadinju them??

Yaahh-Yahh-Wooouu-Woouu..

Nothing Specific..
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by wealthyvic1: 6:19pm On Jan 29
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by okorogodwin4(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29
Iam sure you will never get it
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Glassysea(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29
Thief you will never be governor, he want to come and loot
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Nzubeolisa(m): 12:29am On Jan 30
In as much as I don't like Soludo style of governance but instead of uba let solution continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence / I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams / Federal Executive Bodies Listed In The 1999 Constitution Of The Federal Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.