Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah (8996 Views)

Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term / Dokpesi, Others Sells Atiku One-Term Presidency, Explains How It Favours SE / In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by LaSenior: 9:04am On Jan 29
cheesy

Lies upon lies

Criminal invasion

1 Like

Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by davies(m): 9:04am On Jan 29
APC is just a party of thieves that can still either by crony or proxy.
All to cling the state seat of power, they have bought ifeanyi ubah into the party 3 years to the election knowing fully well that no beta/popular politician is available in the state forgetting that the mandate is for the people to decide.

Till then, we shall see wat comes next.. Time will tell
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by tivta(m): 9:04am On Jan 29
Lol
Anambra can never vote for APC
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by happney65: 9:05am On Jan 29
Lmao

Lori Iro. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by dbestcno(m): 9:07am On Jan 29
This man will do well but because of the party he joined, he won't get it. He should go to APGA or even PDP if he is serious. Anambrarians no dey use eye see APC
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by tivta(m): 9:08am On Jan 29
SoNature:
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah is one of the few senators who uses his constituency allowances to improve his district. However, nobody ever goes to a Nigerian government house and spends 4 years after tasting the sweetness of power. cheesy

Someone that kidnapped a former governor? You think Anambra people have forgotten?
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by GloriousGbola: 9:11am On Jan 29
ifeanyi ubah has defraudd and cheated every single person who has made the mistake of doing busienss with him

that is all
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by israelmao(m): 9:11am On Jan 29
Buhari said more than that, he exited office as the worst president of Nigeria in both military and democratic eras.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by ShugaSneh: 9:11am On Jan 29
You won't even see half term, you are a very bad man
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by system21: 9:12am On Jan 29
We don't need you
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by ShugaSneh: 9:12am On Jan 29
He is hated all over Anambra aside his local government, he is a very wicked man
dbestcno:
This man will do well but because of the party he joined, he won't get it. He should go to APGA or even PDP if he is serious. Anambrarians no dey use eye see APC
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by DestinyNigga: 9:13am On Jan 29
edlion57:
Use ur senate seat and change ur community

Thank you. The mumu has not done any tangible thing in his senatorial district. Na to change Anambra within one term in office.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Ttipsy(f): 9:14am On Jan 29
BarrElChapo:
Look at this pig. Please govern Nnewi people alone we don’t need you anywhere near Agu-Awka.
he’s a pig?
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Nonybb: 9:15am On Jan 29
I don't know but one thing is certain, SOLUDO IS A FAILURE
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Goodoldays(m): 9:16am On Jan 29
Ifeanyi Uba,God forbid bad thing
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by easiest(m): 9:16am On Jan 29
Buhari said pass that one so you can't fool us, go and sit down sir
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:17am On Jan 29
Lies
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Kionrae: 9:17am On Jan 29
Ifeanyi ubah needs money to pay off his debt
Don't believe that fraud
Don't allow him near the state coffers
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by koyeni(m): 9:17am On Jan 29
Na so
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by SoNature(m): 9:17am On Jan 29
tivta:

Someone that kidnapped a former governor? You think Anambra people have forgotten?

No, you are confusing him with Chris Ubah, the man who contested the last guber election under APC and Professor Soludo defeated them.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:17am On Jan 29
easiest:
Buhari said pass that one so you can't fool us, go and sit down sir
What of bulabu?
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Bassmetrics: 9:18am On Jan 29
Same way Buhari needed just a term to mess the economy after several trials?
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by SavageResponse(m): 9:18am On Jan 29
Na so them dey lie grin
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Juniorangel(m): 9:22am On Jan 29
APC in Anambra and under a thief like you.... Hmmm impossicant, I just hope Val Ozoigbo will run in the next election cos he seems better than you lots including the sitting governor that has no clue of what he is doing.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Jhonkimdong: 9:22am On Jan 29
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by favour32(m): 9:23am On Jan 29
Na only Nelson Mandela fit keep to one term.
Others na wayo.
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by silento(m): 9:24am On Jan 29
the worst mistake we anambra people will make is to allow this man bcomes our 001 , everybody go see shege , with this rubbish he dey do for nnewi he wan take govern anambra
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Jan 29
Story story o..... Another story o.........😂🤣😜
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by YorubaRonu01: 9:31am On Jan 29
Smithkafors:
He will perform better than Soludo.

As an individual he did more , as a senator he did better. He will do very well as a Governor.
You are joking right?
This guy is a chronic scammer, he scams both governments and individuals!!
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by StanleyMentor1: 9:31am On Jan 29
Calm down, you are still young bro!
It will eventually reach your turn, this four years of a thing is a joke or more like a deceit.
APC don't do 4 years.
Even if you are willing to step down, una party still gum body and you can be replaced sharply.
Maybe you are just power hungry, nobody to trust again, politics is now business for calibres like you, and with your wealth and beta link up with the oga kpatakpata on top then e fit sure for you.
Men like you and Hope Uzodinma money don worry dem too much them enter politics to enjoy power grin
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by yusufmurry: 9:34am On Jan 29
Old format

Shame on him
Re: I Need Just One Term To Change Governance In Anambra - Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by AsomughaChuks05: 9:35am On Jan 29
Baba go slow talking nonsense.

Someone who spent more than 10 years building Nnewi cathedral after scamming the bishop to hand it over to him. .

He mismanaged Capital Oil into Amcon receivership because he was using it to steal oil subsidy money and his football club FC Ifeanyi Ubah has folded up after using it to gain popularity in Nnewi.

He is still struggling to keep Authority FM and Authority newspaper afloat to enable his propaganda machinery pull off his main objective of propelling him to become Governor because that is the real jackpot he has been eyeing for long.

Ifeanyi Ubah is MMM. A real fraudster and criminally minded crook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal / Breaking News: Saraki Dropped Governor Ahmed Fatai For Kwara South Senator. / Benue Rep, Herman Hembe. Dumps APGA For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.