Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. (1686 Views)

Divine Revelation Of Hell By Mary Baxter (True Life Experience) / Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29
During a Divine encounter on a prayer mountain, Lord Jesus Christ sent Archangel Michael to Daniel Godswill in order to take him to Hell and show him the hopeless condition of damned souls who are agonizing in Hell.

Among the damned souls in Hell Daniel saw was late Fela Kuti, popularly known by his numerous fans as 'King of Afrobeat' Music while alive on Earth. He died at the age of 58 years in August 2, 1997.

Archangel Michael revealed to Daniel the sinful lifestyle and unrepentant condition that brought Fela Kuti to Hell after his death on Earth in 1997.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, it is necessary to accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ while one is still alive on Earth because there is no hope of salvation again after physical death.

Daniel Godswill testified:

I Saw Fela Kuti In Hell.

As I and the Angel of the Lord continue moving, we reached the chamber of a man, who was all filled with intensive fire burning with great degrees. In it, were filled with worms on his face, poisonous snakes, so demonic and dangerous (Mark 9:43-48).

The Lord's Angel said to me, "Daniel, that you see there, is Fela Kuti. He is here, for making himself as a god."

He was crying for help but immediately he opens his mouth, a very huge snake would enters his mouth and will be moving inside of his mouth. That will make him shouts and scream but to no avail to help him.

The Lord's Angel told me, "Daniel, tell the people who believe in reincarnation that they will end up in here. No humanity is reincarnated for any reasons (Hebrews 9:27).

At this point, the man inside this burning fire came out, and began to plead and asking the Angel to remove him out from there. He said to Him, "Haven't I suffered enough for coming in here? Save me for once to rest a little for I have already suffered enough right from the day I arrived in here."

The man, known as Fela Kuti said to the Angel, "I didn't led the people to worship me on Earth, please, I only did what I was supposed to do and I ended up in here. I didn't do anything wrong."

Then, immediately he said that, a big screen showed and appeared before us and behold, I saw him, while he was still on Earth, advising the people to sing and curse the Most High God by telling them, there is nothing like God but of his own god.

After that was done, another place was shown where he was fornicating with two women at the same time, with his cigarette on his left hand while the two women was having intercourse with him.

After this, another place was shown where he was about to give up the ghost. He was telling his followers to build up a shrine of his name after his death and making the people worshiping him and praising his name before he then died. After then, the screen disappeared.

The Angel asked him, "Kuti in all your life time, did you asked Lord Jesus Christ of whom you rejected for forgiveness?" He began to insults the Angel and God the Creator for........

Continue reading..........

2 Likes

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by illicit(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29
Dey play

πŸ₯΅
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Righteousness2(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29
illicit:
Dey play

πŸ₯΅

Dey play bro...
When you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, your eye go clear.

4 Likes

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by illicit(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29
Righteousness2:

Dey play bro...

Now I'm scared

😳

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Expanse2020(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29
Dem no see wetin happen in 9ja again na even inspiration de come from now🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
And some πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ don believe like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29
Expanse2020:
Dem no see wetin happen in 9ja again na even inspiration de come from now🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
And some πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ don believe like that
Islam also say that there will be tornents after death nah! undecided
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Expanse2020(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29
MaxInDHouse:

Ok na there he copy the scope to mislead his sheeps πŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
But he need holy spirit to understand what is Islam say by that not just conclusions like that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by KnownUnknown: 9:03pm On Jan 29
Righteousness2:

Dey play bro...

You should hurry up and fvck off to heaven. I can help with that. Would be my pleasure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29
Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell?

It is time for analytical appraisal and soul winning admonition. Indeed, we are temporary pilgrims in this Earth. We are just passing through.

When we die eventually one day, we will leave behind our wealth, national or international fame, celebrity status, super-stardom, economic or political power, employment position, business achievement, material acquisitions, family, friends and followers on Earth.

The pertinent question is when you exit from the world after physical death on Earth, where will you spend your endless eternity? You have only two vital options. Heaven or Hell? Decide wisely before it is too late. Reincarnation and purgatory are deceptive. Don't be deceived.

Additionally, on Great White Throne Judgment day, the damned souls in Hell will be resurrected, judged by Lord Jesus Christ and cast into the eternal lake of fire and sulfur where they will be tormented agonizingly forever. Read John 5:22-29; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8.

In essence, accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ now while you are still alive on Earth (John 3:3-16; Acts 4:11-12; Romans 10:9-13).

There is no hope of salvation again after physical death. Make the wise decision now. Don't delay. Tomorrow will be too late. Don't procrastinate.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, repent from your known or hidden sins, unbelieving attitude, idolatry in any form and rebellious lifestyle.

Pray to God for forgiveness of your sins in Jesus name. Pray for great mercy of God (Exodus 33:19; James 5:11). Remain heavenly minded and Christ focussed till the end of your life on Earth.

Avoid eternal burning Hell fire. Heaven is the best choice for everybody. You have no more excuse now. You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by KnownUnknown: 11:57pm On Jan 29
Solajinspiratio:
Nigerian Prophet Saw In A Divine Revelation The Late Fela Kuti Agonizing In Hell.

During a Divine encounter on a prayer mountain, Lord Jesus Christ sent Archangel Michael to Daniel Godswill in order to take him to Hell and show him the hopeless condition of damned souls who are agonizing in Hell.

Among the damned souls in Hell Daniel saw was late Fela Kuti, popularly known by his numerous fans as 'King of Afrobeat' Music while alive on Earth. He died at the age of 58 years in August 2, 1997.

Archangel Michael revealed to Daniel the sinful lifestyle and unrepentant condition that brought Fela Kuti to Hell after his death on Earth in 1997.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, it is necessary to accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ while one is still alive on Earth because there is no hope of salvation again after physical death.

Daniel Godswill testified:

I Saw Fela Kuti In Hell.

As I and the Angel of the Lord continue moving, we reached the chamber of a man, who was all filled with intensive fire burning with great degrees. In it, were filled with worms on his face, poisonous snakes, so demonic and dangerous (Mark 9:43-48).

The Lord's Angel said to me, "Daniel, that you see there, is Fela Kuti. He is here, for making himself as a god."

He was crying for help but immediately he opens his mouth, a very huge snake would enters his mouth and will be moving inside of his mouth. That will make him shouts and scream but to no avail to help him.

The Lord's Angel told me, "Daniel, tell the people who believe in reincarnation that they will end up in here. No humanity is reincarnated for any reasons (Hebrews 9:27).

At this point, the man inside this burning fire came out, and began to plead and asking the Angel to remove him out from there. He said to Him, "Haven't I suffered enough for coming in here? Save me for once to rest a little for I have already suffered enough right from the day I arrived in here."

I was surprised, that even at the condition of brutality he was into, he still had the full strength to speak. But the Lord's Angel said to him, "Unless you decrease the level of the worship the people now worships your name and gives homages to it and creating a place of rest and parties for your name shall you be in here still."

Then, the man, known as Fela Kuti said to the Angel, "I didn't led the people to worship me on Earth, please, I only did what I was supposed to do and I ended up in here. I didn't do anything wrong."

Then, immediately he said that, a big screen showed and appeared before us and behold, I saw him, while he was still on Earth, advising the people to sing and curse the Most High God by telling them, there is nothing like God but of his own god.

He was not putting on top clothes. He was wearing only tight trousers with his face painted like that of a native doctor.

After that was done, another place was shown where he was fornicating with two women at the same time, with his cigarette on his left hand while the two women was having intercourse with him.

After this, another place was shown where he was about to give up the ghost. He was telling his followers to build up a shrine of his name after his death and making the people worshiping him and praising his name before he then died.

After then, the screen disappeared and the Angel asked him, "Kuti in all your life time, did you asked Lord Jesus Christ of whom you rejected for forgiveness?"

But instead of him to still asks for mercy, he rather began to insults the Angel and God the Creator for creating him all to end up suffering for eternity.

At this, the Angel faced His head down, raised it up and told Me. "Daniel, warn the people of the world. The more they worship him, the more their torment increases. Stop worshiping Fela Kuti. For they too will surely end up in here with him forever...........

Read more............

Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell?

The true Testimony above you just read is a Divine Revelation of the reality of endless agony for eternity in Hell fire for a lost and unrepentant soul. This is just a summary Post. Read the comprehensive full Testimony at the Signature Resource Section. It is for continuous soul winning purpose.

Surely, active soul winning for Christ must be intensified in this dwindling Grace period to win numerous lost souls for Lord Jesus Christ. We should not relent in continuous soul winning for Christ. Many lost souls are perishing in Hell fire recurrently.

We should depopulate Hell and populate Heavenly kingdom for Christ. Remain heavenly minded and Christ focussed till the end of your life on Earth. Shalom.

You got it backwards. Daniel, Christ, and the rest of your Hebrew and jew bastards are in Anikulapo’s hell wailing and gnashing their gums. You can join them as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57am On Jan 30
Expanse2020:

Ok na there he copy the scope to mislead his sheeps πŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
But he need holy spirit to understand what is Islam say by that not just conclusions like that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So if a spirit that's holy is what everyone needs to understand all the religions around them i suggest there's no need arguing with anyone over whatever they believe. Yours need that spirit and all others also need it therefore with this spirit on all sides each religion is perfect on it's own! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by capnies: 9:19am On Jan 30
DEVIL'S DOCTRINE OF FIRE. THAT PASTOR IS A DEMON QUOTE ME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 12:36pm On Jan 30
MaxInDHouse:

You like to jump into every thread to make comments instead of refecting on the message. Your founder is in hell and those following his teachings are entering hell on a daily basis. You want to die before you believe. But it will be too late.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30
Ken4Christ:

You like to jump into every thread to make comments instead of refecting on the message. Your founder is in hell and those following his teachings are entering hell on a daily basis. You want to die before you believe. But it will be too late.

Funny Hellfire man! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by FRANCISTOWN: 2:34pm On Jan 30
Another day, another madness

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 8:21pm On Jan 30
Thank
MaxInDHouse:

Funny Hellfire man! cheesy

You know it's real according to the scripture. Testimonies of countless thousands have also confirmed it. But you still won't believe. I am your best friend on Nairaland because I want you to be saved and come out of that evil cult.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30
Ken4Christ:

Thank
You know it's real according to the scripture. Testimonies of countless thousands have also confirmed it. But you still won't believe. I am your best friend on Nairaland because I want you to be saved and come out of that evil cult.

What God never purposed is real according to the scriptures! cheesy

Guy just go and take your drugs because you're just a fool who swallowed all the rubbish some brainwashed religionists infused in your head anytime i want to engage you with the scriptures on this topic all you will say is testimonies of some psychopaths and their nightmares.

I have told you times without number that the true God never purposed to torment people in fire it's totally against His attributes {Jeremiah 7:31} it's either life or death nothing more! Romans 6:7, 23

So if you're dreaming of some place of torment go out there and tell evil minded people like you who wants to see others suffer not me! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 9:17pm On Jan 30
MaxInDHouse:

Guy just go and take your drugs because you're just a fool who swallowed all the rubbish some brainwashed religionists infused in your head anytime i want to engage you with the scriptures on this topic all you will say is testimonies of some psychopaths and their nightmares.

I have told you times without number that the true God never purposed to torment people in fire it's totally against His attributes {Jeremiah 7:31} it's either life or death nothing more! Romans 6:7, 23

So if you're dreaming of some place of torment go out there and tell evil minded people like you who wants to see others suffer not me! smiley

But it's so clear in the scripture that the torment is forever.

For instance, the beast and the false prophet were thrown in Revelation 19:20

Revelation 19:20
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

After this, Satan will be thrown into the bottomless pit and Jesus will reign for 1,000 years.

After the 1,000 years, Satan will be loosed. He will attempt his final war. But he will be defeated. And the scripture says;

Revelation 20:10
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The verse above said that Satan will be thrown into the Lake of fire.

In addition, it acknowledged that the beast and the false prophet who were thrown in over 1,000 years before Satan joined are still there.

Does this not prove to you that those thrown into the Lake of fire do not disappear.

In fact, the passage above says that they will be tormented night and day forever and ever.

The passage is clear and the language is not ambiguous. But the demon of unbelief will still want to reject this clear truth.

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30
MaxInDHouse:

It's funny how some people will claim to go to hell and the suffering of those people are so much that they beg God to release them from such pain. Does that mean that these ones have now developed a greater sense of empathy, love and justice than God himself?
Interestingly, the say the demons are Satan helped to torment this people. So God will make an agreement with his arch enemy who his misleading people from serving God and give him the assignment to torment humans for all eternity?
Ken4Christ and his nonsense. Preaching hellfire like say na e birthplace
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 10:02pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

It's funny how some people will claim to go to hell and the suffering of those people are so much that they beg God to release them from such pain. Does that mean that these ones have now developed a greater sense of empathy, love and justice than God himself?
Interestingly, the say the demons are Satan helped to torment this people. So God will make an agreement with his arch enemy who his misleading people from serving God and give him the assignment to torment humans for all eternity?

Well you are put in cell with hardened criminals, who are those who torment you in the cell?

Hell is not the final destination of lost souls. When they are eventually thrown into the Lake of fire, everyone will be in torment including the demons.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by OkCornel(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30
I saw β€œNigerian prophet”

Didn’t bother reading the rest of the trash
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30
Ken4Christ:

demon of unbelief will still want to reject this clear truth.
Why not go and meet your angel of truth nah?

Because Revelations is filled with parables not direct meaning of what God purchased for His creatures but if you don't believe this then go out there and preach it to people like you! wink
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

Ask him to preach about God's Kingdom and it's benefits the churchian knows next to nothing except Hellfire as if that's all the Good News found in the Bible! cheesy
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30
Ken4Christ:

Well you are put in cell with hardened criminals, who are those who torment you in the cell?

Hell is not the final destination of lost souls. When they are eventually thrown into the Lake of fire, everyone will be in torment including the demons.

Government employ and train the jailer and warden. They work for the government
Ia that the same with Satan and Demons?
Your hellfire and lake of fire even get bus stop
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 11:59pm On Jan 30
MaxInDHouse:

Ask him to preach about God's Kingdom and it's benefits the churchian knows next to nothing except Hellfire as if that's all the Good News found in the Bible! cheesy

Jesus also focused most of his teachings on the dangers of hell fire. He used different terms to explain the untold suffering of that horrible place.

This is why he warned!

Mark 9:43-44
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Notice, he said that the fire there is never quenched. And that the worms do not die.

The phrase, 'fire is not quenched' was repeated for emphasis.

The illustration above should have been enough but he continued;

Mark 9:47-48
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Are you saying that Jesus didn't have any other message for repeating it twice? Sure, he does. But he preached so much about hell than any other subject.

Most of his parables warns us of the dangers of hell.

I can go on and on.

Please, avoid that horrible place. The pain is so unbearable. It's better you were never born than to be born and end up there with all the opportunity given to you to be saved.

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 12:00am On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

Why not go and meet your angel of truth nah?

Because Revelations is filled with parables not direct meaning of what God purchased for His creatures but if you don't believe this then go out there and preach it to people like you! wink

Don't worry, you will be the parable when you get there. Son of perdition.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 12:03am On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Government employ and train the jailer and warden. They work for the government
Ia that the same with Satan and Demons?
Your hellfire and lake of fire even get bus stop

The present hell is Satan's domain. So, he has the legal right to torment anyone that comes there.

The only place he has no right is the Lake of fire because he also will be tormented in that liquid fire.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by oluwaahmed: 1:59am On Jan 31
Ken4Christ:

Jesus also focused most of his teachings on the dangers of hell fire. He used different terms to explain the untold suffering of that horrible place.

This is why he warned!

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Notice, he said that the fire there is never quenched. And that the worms do not die.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Are you saying that Jesus didn't have any other message for repeating it twice? Sure, he does. But he preached so much about hell than any other subject.

I can go on and on.

Please, avoid that horrible place. The pain is so unbearable. It's better you were never born than to be born and end up there with all the opportunity given to you to be saved.
MaxInDHouse please respond to this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Jan 31
Ken4Christ:

This is why he warned!

I can go on and on.

What is the wages of sin? Romans 6:23

After death does God has anything else against the dead sinner? Romans 6:7
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Jan 31
oluwaahmed:

Those verses aren't part of the holy scriptures.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 7:41am On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

What is the wages of sin? Romans 6:23

After death does God has anything else against the dead sinner? Romans 6:7

The issue with you is that you have been brainwashed to believe that death is a cessation of existence. But it's not true.

The human spirit and soul lives on after death.

If death means that you are no longer existing, what happened to our Lord Jesus when he died. He rose from the dead and he is alive forever more.

You want to quote the place which says that souls die. That verse is not talking about the immortal soul. The word soul is used in different context. In some context, it means a person. In other context, it means that part of man that is conscious even after death.

This is why after death, souls can still talk or cry. Example is in the book of Revelation;

Revelation 6:9-10
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Notice the phrase, 'the souls of them that were slain'.

And the souls were seen. The souls cried. And the souls spake. Souls of who? Those who were slain. They are dead but their souls still speaks.

Please, flush out the dirty lies of Russell and Rutherford. They have damaged your brain. And you find it to believe the truth of God's word. May their punishment increase in hell in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 7:44am On Jan 31
oluwaahmed:

He will turn his eyes away and act as though he never read it. Pride is one sure thing that will destroy most people. Even when they know that you are wrong, they don't want to admit it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Role Has Jesus Played In Our Knowing God Before God Sent Him To Earth? / Godmen Predating 'jesus' / Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.