Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. (1716 Views)

Divine Revelation Of Hell By Mary Baxter (True Life Experience) / Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24
DeepSight:

Does it make sense to you that an eternal God dies?

The bible says clearly that each will reap what he sows. Therefore it is also absurd to argue that God's justice will involve "dying" to pay the price for anyone.

Accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ now while you are still alive on Earth (John 3:3-16; Acts 4:11-12; Romans 10:9-13).

There is no hope of salvation again after physical death. Make the wise decision now. Don't delay. Tomorrow will be too late. Don't procrastinate.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, repent from your known or hidden sins, unbelieving attitude, idolatry in any form and rebellious lifestyle.

Pray to God for forgiveness of your sins in Jesus name. Pray for great mercy of God (Exodus 33:19; James 5:11). Remain heavenly minded and Christ focussed till the end of your life on Earth.

Avoid eternal burning Hell fire. Heaven is the best choice for everybody.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 8:07am On Apr 25
DeepSight:

How you guys are able to make peace with the idea of a sadistic God that tortures people in the most horrific fashion is completely beyond me.

Listen to God’s Word. Don’t despise any vessel God is speaking to you through. Instead, repent and come to God. I urge you now to repent and come to Lord Jesus Christ.

Don’t put your faith in a man. Put your faith in God. Repent of your sins and strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many will try to enter but will not be able to.

Lord Jesus Christ is showing us how to enter that gate through these warnings He is giving us in these End Times.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by CaptainJune: 9:11am On Apr 25
Aemmyjah:

Question
No insult

Will you attribute your mother as terrible?
Yes or No?

Wrong question. When I cite the terrible or severe nature of God, I am referring to His judgment after a person has died without salvation. There is no mercy or salvation in the grave. Judgment is instant. Comparing this to a person has no basis or logcal relationship because the person is not God who loves the good and evil and judges them when they die.

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25
Aemmyjah:

How can someone be loving and terrible. You go just de misyan anyhow. If ur pikin use these 2 qualities to describe you, you go like am?

Strive to live a holy life, for without holiness no one will see the Lord. Lord Jesus Christ told us these words; He said He is only coming back for a holy people.

The Bible says do not harden your heart when you hear His voice; seek God while He may be found because tomorrow may be too late.

None of us know when we will die, and once we leave this Earth, it will be too late to really give your life to Christ and cross from death to life.

Revelation 21:8. “But the fearful, and unbelieving, the abominable, murderers, whoremongers, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

1 Corinthians 6:9-11. “Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have s*x with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 7:45am On Apr 27
The pertinent question is when you exit from the world after physical death on Earth, where will you spend your endless eternity? You have only two vital options. Heaven or Hell? Decide wisely before it is too late. Reincarnation, extinction and purgatory are deceptive. Don't be deceived.

In essence, accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ now while you are still alive on Earth (John 3:3-16; Acts 4:11-12; Romans 10:9-13). There is no hope of salvation again after physical death. Make the wise decision now. Don't delay. Tomorrow will be too late. Don't procrastinate.

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 9:40am On Apr 27
Archangel Michael revealed to Daniel the sinful lifestyle and unrepentant condition that brought Fela Kuti to Hell after his death on Earth in 1997.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, it is necessary to accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ while one is still alive on Earth because there is no hope of salvation again after physical death.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Explore2xmore: 10:09am On Apr 27
Solajinspiratio:
During a Divine encounter on a prayer mountain, Lord Jesus Christ sent Archangel Michael to Daniel Godswill in order to take him to Hell and show him the hopeless condition of damned souls who are agonizing in Hell.

Among the damned souls in Hell Daniel saw was late Fela Kuti, popularly known by his numerous fans as 'King of Afrobeat' Music while alive on Earth. He died at the age of 58 years in August 2, 1997.

Archangel Michael revealed to Daniel the sinful lifestyle and unrepentant condition that brought Fela Kuti to Hell after his death on Earth in 1997.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, it is necessary to accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ while one is still alive on Earth because there is no hope of salvation again after physical death.

Daniel Godswill testified:

I Saw Fela Kuti In Hell.

As I and the Angel of the Lord continue moving, we reached the chamber of a man, who was all filled with intensive fire burning with great degrees. In it, were filled with worms on his face, poisonous snakes, so demonic and dangerous (Mark 9:43-48).

The Lord's Angel said to me, "Daniel, that you see there, is Fela Kuti. He is here, for making himself as a god."

He was crying for help but immediately he opens his mouth, a very huge snake would enters his mouth and will be moving inside of his mouth. That will make him shouts and scream but to no avail to help him.

The Lord's Angel told me, "Daniel, tell the people who believe in reincarnation that they will end up in here. No humanity is reincarnated for any reasons (Hebrews 9:27).

At this point, the man inside this burning fire came out, and began to plead and asking the Angel to remove him out from there. He said to Him, "Haven't I suffered enough for coming in here? Save me for once to rest a little for I have already suffered enough right from the day I arrived in here."

The man, known as Fela Kuti said to the Angel, "I didn't led the people to worship me on Earth, please, I only did what I was supposed to do and I ended up in here. I didn't do anything wrong."

Then, immediately he said that, a big screen showed and appeared before us and behold, I saw him, while he was still on Earth, advising the people to sing and curse the Most High God by telling them, there is nothing like God but of his own god.

After that was done, another place was shown where he was fornicating with two women at the same time, with his cigarette on his left hand while the two women was having intercourse with him.

After this, another place was shown where he was about to give up the ghost. He was telling his followers to build up a shrine of his name after his death and making the people worshiping him and praising his name before he then died. After then, the screen disappeared.

The Angel asked him, "Kuti in all your life time, did you asked Lord Jesus Christ of whom you rejected for forgiveness?" He began to insults the Angel and God the Creator for........

Continue reading..........

This is far from acceptable. Are you certain your vision isn't disillusioned?

Fela Kuti, is/was a renowned Nigerian musician and activist, known for his outspoken criticism of governments, colonialism, oppression, and injustice through his music. Despite his rebellious and anti-establishment stance, Fela Kuti did acknowledge the existence of a higher power or God in his life.

He had a good sense of fair judgement. How much better than the so called religious adherents that are unjust.

Don't use his fame as an anchor to gain audience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Really Teach About Tithing / Is It Good For Christians To Use Pirated Or Cracked Software On A Computer! / IF This Porñ Star Can Change.....u Too Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.