Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. (1711 Views)

Divine Revelation Of Hell By Mary Baxter (True Life Experience) / Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:40am On Jan 31
Ken4Christ:

The issue with you is that you have been brainwashed to believe that death is a cessation of existence. But it's not true.

The human spirit and soul lives on after death.

If death means that you are no longer existing, what happened to our Lord Jesus when he died. He rose from the dead and he is alive forever more.

You want to quote the place which says that souls die. That verse is not talking about the immortal soul. The word soul is used in different context. In some context, it means a person. In other context, it means that part of man that is conscious even after death.

This is why after death, souls can still talk or cry. Example is in the book of Revelation;

Revelation 6:9-10
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Notice the phrase, 'the souls of them that were slain'.

And the souls were seen. The souls cried. And the souls spake. Souls of who? Those who were slain. They are dead but their souls still speaks.

Please, flush out the dirty lies of Russell and Rutherford. They have damaged your brain. And you find it to believe the truth of God's word. May their punishment increase in hell in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

And where is their soul crying out from?
Where was Abel soul crying out from?
Sometimes, you don't just remove ignorance before you understand the Bible you read especially the book of Revelation written in symbolic language
Are these souls crying for justice from heaven?
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Jan 31
Ken4Christ:

The issue with you is that you have been brainwashed to believe that death is a cessation of existence. But it's not true.
This is the veil that's covering your eyes as in blurring your eyes not to see spiritually speaking because God said in the beginning that it's either Adam stick to guidance and continue living or he rebel and return to dust which means cessation of existence. Genesis 2:17
So if you're now using SYMBOLIC TERMS Jesus used in his expressions at Revelations to turn everything away that's your own cup of coffee.

God has revealed that when Michael (Jesus) comes into the midst of humans for salvation to be made possible for obedient mankind {Daniel 12:1-2} many wicked souls like you will never understand what he is saying! Daniel 12:10
smiley
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55am On Jan 31
Ken4Christ:

He will turn his eyes away and act as though he never read it. Pride is one sure thing that will destroy most people. Even when they know that you are wrong, they don't want to admit it.

Check different versions of the Bible those verses were ADDED they were never part of the holy scriptures! wink
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 9:42am On Jan 31
Hi
MaxInDHouse:

This is the veil that's covering your eyes as in blurring your eyes not to see spiritually speaking because God said in the beginning that it's either Adam stick to guidance and continue living or he rebel and return to dust which means cessation of existence. Genesis 2:17
So if you're now using SYMBOLIC TERMS Jesus used in his expressions at Revelations to turn everything away that's your own cup of coffee.

God has revealed that when Michael (Jesus) comes into the midst of humans for salvation to be made possible for obedient mankind {Daniel 12:1-2} many wicked souls like you will never understand what he is saying! Daniel 12:10
smiley

You are very miserable. No redemption for you. Enjoy your journey to hell. You go cry tire.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48am On Jan 31
Ken4Christ:
Hi
You are very miserable. No redemption for you. Enjoy your journey to hell. You go cry tire.
Clownish churchian! cheesy
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 3:53pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

Clownish churchian! cheesy

See your New World Translation on Mark 9:47-48.

And if your eye makes you stumble, throw it away.+ It is better for you to enter one-eyed into the Kingdom of God than to be thrown with two eyes into Ge·henʹna,*+ 48 where the maggot does not die and the fire is not put out.

Does this not contradict your teaching.

You said Gehena is on earth. Is there any place on earth where the maggot does not die.

Can you show me a video of it and of the fire that is not put out?

God will punish Russell and Rutherford for the damages they have done to your brain cells. But, you can deliver yourself. It's not too late. I have shown you your deceit even from your own translation.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31
Ken4Christ:

And if your eye makes you stumble, throw it away.+ It is better for you to enter one-eyed into the Kingdom of God than to be thrown with two eyes into Ge·henʹna,*+ 48 where the maggot does not die and the fire is not put out.
You said Gehena is on earth. Is there any place on earth where the maggot does not die.
God will punish Russell and Rutherford for the damages they have done to your brain cells. But, you can deliver yourself. It's not too late. I have shown you your deceit even from your own translation.

Guy Gehenna is the dump site where Israelites throw their rubbish including the carcasses of dead animal and executed criminals. There is fire always burning there and maggots that often eats the remains of dead bodies.

But all that is too heavy for your brain it's the torment of living humans that's starving you as if they must not die again! cheesy
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Jan 31
Solajinspiratio:
After then, the screen disappeared and the Angel asked him, "Kuti in all your life time, did you asked Lord Jesus Christ of whom you rejected for forgiveness?"
But instead of him to still asks for mercy, he rather began to insults the Angel and God the Creator for creating him all to end up suffering for eternity.
At this, the Angel faced His head down, raised it up and told Me. "Daniel, warn the people of the world. The more they worship him, the more their torment increases. Stop worshiping Fela Kuti. For they too will surely end up in here with him forever...........
Continue reading............
Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell?
The true Testimony above you just read is a Divine Revelation of the reality of endless agony for eternity in Hell fire for a lost and unrepentant soul. This is just a summarized Post. Read and share the comprehensive full Testimony at the Signature Resource Section. It is for continuous soul winning purpose.
Surely, active soul winning for Christ must be intensified in this dwindling Grace period to win numerous lost souls worldwide for Lord Jesus Christ. We should not relent in continuous soul winning for Christ. Many lost souls are perishing daily in Hell fire recurrently.
We should depopulate Hell and populate Heavenly kingdom for Christ. Remain heavenly minded and Christ focussed till the end of your life on Earth. Shalom
So all of this is to get people to believing that not only is the God of Israel a fraud but that Jesus Christ also defrauded the world almost 2000 years ago? That pretty much sums up the mission that is the religion of Christianity with it's over 47,000 cults denominations each brandishing a different tale. lipsrsealed
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31
Ken4Christ:

How does eye and leg make you stumble?
Was Jesus preaching self-mutilation
Or you want to tell us that some people in God's kingdom are disabled with one eye and one limb?
MaxInDHouse, this guy need one imported Kaikai (spirit) from Gaza
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Or you want to tell us that some people in God's kingdom are disabled with one eye and one limb?

He's an emotional blackmailer so let him be at least the wages of sin is death {Romans 6:23} and the dead has paid fully for their wrongdoing {Romans 6:7} but if he's not OK with that let him rewrite the Bible and edit those verses! wink
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

He's an emotional blackmailer so let him be at least the wages of sin is death {Romans 6:23} and the dead has paid fully for their wrongdoing {Romans 6:7} but if he's not OK with that let him rewrite the Bible and edit those verses! wink

Maybe he wants us to believe that there are disabled people in the kingdom of God na since he wants to read it literally. Maybe those who lose their head for the sake of the Christ like James and Paul, they are in the kingdom of heaven like that and dem de wear crown.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Maybe he wants us to believe that there are disabled people in the kingdom of God na since he wants to read it literally. Maybe those who lose their head for the sake of the Christ like James and Paul, they are in the kingdom of heaven like that and dem de wear crown.
Aemmyjah! grin
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 8:12pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

Guy Gehenna is the dump site where Israelites throw their rubbish including the carcasses of dead animal and executed criminals. There is fire always burning there and maggots that often eats the remains of dead bodies.

But all that is too heavy for your brain it's the torment of living humans that's starving you as if they must not die again! cheesy

So that is where Satan will be thrown into? See your foolish explanation. The scripture says that hell was prepared for Satan and his demons. So, physical place is what God prepared for a spirit like Satan?

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 8:15pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

If you don't know how your eyes and hands can make you sin, then you have a very low IQ.

Plugging out your eyes simply means stop that thing that is causing you to sin. If you use to look at women lustfully, stop it.

I need to enroll you in a Bible School. But you must be born again first.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31
Ken4Christ:

So that is where Satan will be thrown into? See your foolish explanation. The scripture says that hell was prepared for Satan and his demons. So, physical place is what God prepared for a spirit like Satan?
Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

A return to none existence was prepared only for Satan and his demons not for imperfect humans so get the sense God never had any purpose for creatures that aren't bringing Him the praise He deserves so they will return to none existence that's the meaning of what you're reading! smiley
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31
Ken4Christ:

If you don't know how your eyes and hands can make you sin, then you have a very low IQ.

Plugging out your eyes simply means stop that thing that is causing you to sin. If you use to look at women lustfully, stop it.

I need to enroll you in a Bible School. But you must be born again first.

There are disabled people in the kingdom of God. Yes or No?
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

There are disabled people in the kingdom of God. Yes or No?

You need to enroll in a Bible school but first it's born again that will lead you there so it's not after you've been convinced to believe but instead you must believe first before learning.

Ọmọ mumunism plenty for churchians! cheesy
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 11:47pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

A return to none existence was prepared only for Satan and his demons not for imperfect humans so get the sense God never had any purpose for creatures that aren't bringing Him the praise He deserves so they will return to none existence that's the meaning of what you're reading! smiley

You see why I call JW an anti Christ organization. The Bible says one thing. You say just the opposite.

The scripture says that the devil will be thrown into the Lake of fire and be tormented forever and ever - Revelation 20:10. You say no. You are possessed.
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by jnrbayano(m): 12:24am On Feb 01
Solajinspiratio:
Nigerian Prophet Saw In A Divine Revelation The Late Fela Kuti Agonizing In Hell.

During a Divine encounter on a prayer mountain, Lord Jesus Christ sent Archangel Michael to Daniel Godswill in order to take him to Hell and show him the hopeless condition of damned souls who are agonizing in Hell.

Among the damned souls in Hell Daniel saw was late Fela Kuti, popularly known by his numerous fans as 'King of Afrobeat' Music while alive on Earth. He died at the age of 58 years in August 2, 1997.

Archangel Michael revealed to Daniel the sinful lifestyle and unrepentant condition that brought Fela Kuti to Hell after his death on Earth in 1997.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, it is necessary to accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ while one is still alive on Earth because there is no hope of salvation again after physical death.

Daniel Godswill testified:

I Saw Fela Kuti In Hell.

As I and the Angel of the Lord continue moving, we reached the chamber of a man, who was all filled with intensive fire burning with great degrees. In it, were filled with worms on his face, poisonous snakes, so demonic and dangerous (Mark 9:43-48).

The Lord's Angel said to me, "Daniel, that you see there, is Fela Kuti. He is here, for making himself as a god."

He was crying for help but immediately he opens his mouth, a very huge snake would enters his mouth and will be moving inside of his mouth. That will make him shouts and scream but to no avail to help him.

The Lord's Angel told me, "Daniel, tell the people who believe in reincarnation that they will end up in here. No humanity is reincarnated for any reasons (Hebrews 9:27).

At this point, the man inside this burning fire came out, and began to plead and asking the Angel to remove him out from there. He said to Him, "Haven't I suffered enough for coming in here? Save me for once to rest a little for I have already suffered enough right from the day I arrived in here."

I was surprised, that even at the condition of brutality he was into, he still had the full strength to speak. But the Lord's Angel said to him, "Unless you decrease the level of the worship the people now worships your name and gives homages to it and creating a place of rest and parties for your name shall you be in here still."

Then, the man, known as Fela Kuti said to the Angel, "I didn't led the people to worship me on Earth, please, I only did what I was supposed to do and I ended up in here. I didn't do anything wrong."

Then, immediately he said that, a big screen showed and appeared before us and behold, I saw him, while he was still on Earth, advising the people to sing and curse the Most High God by telling them, there is nothing like God but of his own god.

He was not putting on top clothes. He was wearing only tight trousers with his face painted like that of a native doctor.

After that was done, another place was shown where he was fornicating with two women at the same time, with his cigarette on his left hand while the two women was having intercourse with him.

After this, another place was shown where he was about to give up the ghost. He was telling his followers to build up a shrine of his name after his death and making the people worshiping him and praising his name before he then died.

After then, the screen disappeared and the Angel asked him, "Kuti in all your life time, did you asked Lord Jesus Christ of whom you rejected for forgiveness?"

But instead of him to still asks for mercy, he rather began to insults the Angel and God the Creator for creating him all to end up suffering for eternity.

At this, the Angel faced His head down, raised it up and told Me. "Daniel, warn the people of the world. The more they worship him, the more their torment increases. Stop worshiping Fela Kuti. For they too will surely end up in here with him forever...........

Continue reading............

Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell?

The true Testimony above you just read is a Divine Revelation of the reality of endless agony for eternity in Hell fire for a lost and unrepentant soul. This is just a summarized Post. Read and share the comprehensive full Testimony at the Signature Resource Section. It is for continuous soul winning purpose.

Surely, active soul winning for Christ must be intensified in this dwindling Grace period to win numerous lost souls worldwide for Lord Jesus Christ. We should not relent in continuous soul winning for Christ. Many lost souls are perishing daily in Hell fire recurrently.

We should depopulate Hell and populate Heavenly kingdom for Christ. Remain heavenly minded and Christ focussed till the end of your life on Earth. Shalom.

Goatish talk
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

You see why I call JW an anti Christ organization. The Bible says one thing. You say just the opposite. The scripture says that the devil will be thrown into the Lake of fire and be tormented forever and ever - Revelation 20:10. You say no. You are possessed.

You don't understand God's word because God has never, can never and will never torment a living soul it's totally against His quality that's what you wicked soul can't grasp. Jeremiah 7:31

That portion is a parable just like inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah remains in people's brains and what comes to our our mind is the wrath of God upon them that's exactly how people will continue to remember that some angels and humans were destroyed due to the wrath of God forever and ever.

That's what it means! smiley
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 5:50am On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:

You don't understand God's word because God has never, can never and will never torment a living soul it's totally against His quality that's what you wicked soul can't grasp. Jeremiah 7:31

That portion is a parable just like inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah remains in people's brains and what comes to our our mind is the wrath of God upon them that's exactly how people will continue to remember that some angels and humans were destroyed due to the wrath of God forever and ever.

That's what it means! smiley

You have become so bold that you deliberately reject God's word. Anything you don't agree with, you call it a parable. Even parable are stories told using events that can actually happen in reality.

But how is God casting Satan into the Lake of fire a parable? Your brain is sick.

Even the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah you made reference to as presently in hell. Their Souls are in hell. This is what Jude 7 says;

Jude 7
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Look at the phrase, 'suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.'

It is in present continuous term.

You are not afraid to stand against the word of God. You judgement is certain. Your punishment is sure. Just like your founders are in hell, you will join them soon.

Please, Nairalander reading this post that are JW members, come out of this evil cult, less you be consumed by the wrath of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

You have become so bold that you deliberately reject God's word. Anything you don't agree with, you call it a parable. Even parable are stories told using events that can actually happen in reality. But how is God casting Satan into the Lake of fire a parable? Your brain is sick. Even the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah you made reference to as presently in hell. Their Souls are in hell. This is what Jude 7 says;
Jude 7
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Look at the phrase, 'suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.'
It is in present continuous term.
You are not afraid to stand against the word of God. You judgement is certain. Your punishment is sure. Just like your founders are in hell, you will join them soon.
Please, Nairalander reading this post that are JW members, come out of this evil cult, less you be consumed by the wrath of God.

You misconstrued everything it's just a pity that you have a brain but it's not functioning!

If i ask you leading questions you will not answer.

What was God's purpose before creation?
After that God saw everything he had made, and look! it was very good. Genesis 1:31

(1) To raise creatures that will bring Him praise and bliss each time He looks back at His works.

(2) To harbour resentment against any creature that commit blunders and sustain them in excruciating pains for all eternity.

Pick one.

What brings Him Joy?
They have built the high places of Toʹpheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinʹnom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, something that I had not commanded and that had never even come into my heart. Jeremiah 7:31

(1) To watch His children who later became His enemies being roasted alive and crying for all eternity.

(2) To return them back to none existence.

Pick one.

If your brain is dead that doesn't mean other people's brains must be dead too nah! cheesy
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 6:16am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

You see why I call JW an anti Christ organization. The Bible says one thing. You say just the opposite.

The scripture says that the devil will be thrown into the Lake of fire and be tormented forever and ever - Revelation 20:10. You say no. You are possessed.

And ignore the same Revelation says the lake of fire means the second death
You were the one arguing earlier of devil tormented in a physical place.
Can a spirit be harmed with fire?
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 6:19am On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:

You misconstrued everything it's just a pity that you have a brain but it's not functioning!

If i ask you leading questions you will not answer.

What was God's purpose before creation?
After that God saw everything he had made, and look! it was very good. Genesis 1:31

(1) To raise creatures that will bring Him praise and bliss each time He looks back at His works.

(2) To harbour resentment against any creature that commit blunders and sustain them in excruciating pains for all eternity.

Pick one.

What brings Him Joy?
They have built the high places of Toʹpheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinʹnom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, something that I had not commanded and that had never even come into my heart. Jeremiah 7:31

(1) To watch His children who later became His enemies being roasted alive and crying for all eternity.

(2) To return them back to none existence.

Pick one.

If your brain is dead that doesn't mean other people's brains must be dead too nah! cheesy

The mad man on the street has more hope than you.

When you are confronted with the truth, you avoid it and start saying something else. You see white and call it black even in broad daylight. I just pray for time to release my book exposing all your false doctrines. Your torment in hell will be worse for intentionally opposing God's word and believe the lies of Russell and Rutherford.

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

The mad man on the street has more hope than you.
When you are confronted with the truth, you avoid it and start saying something else. You see white and call it black even in broad daylight. I just pray for time to release my book exposing all your false doctrines. Your torment in hell will be worse for intentionally opposing God's word and believe the lies of Russell and Rutherford.

Why not just answer the simple question nah? smiley
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30am On Feb 01
Aemmyjah:

Since that's what his pastors told him and it is word for word in his copy of the Bible then spirits must be tormented inside fire.

I just don't understand how their brains works because sometimes the same Hellfire apologists will say Satan will be the one using folks to roast humans in the fire but some other times they will say Satan himself is being tormented in the same fire.

Abeg who is tormenting Satan o? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 6:34am On Feb 01
Aemmyjah:

This is the problem you brainwashed people have. They have made you to believe that death means none existence.

You have forgotten that the Bible talks about Abel, who is death but still speaks.

There are two kinds of death. The first is physical death. Physical death simply means that you are cut off from this physical world. But your spirit or soul lives on.

This is why the soul of the dead can speak like those mentioned in the book of Revelation.

The second death is spiritual death. This is separation from God and the good life.

Those in the Lake of fire are separated from God for eternity. But they are in torment in a burning flame. This is why the Bible calls it second death.

How can someone who no longer exists cry night and day? Think about it.

How can someone who no longer exists be in torment? Think about it.

The Bible says that they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Our Lord Jesus even said that Sodom and Gomorrah will tolerate the torment than those cities he rebuked. It means that the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah are still in torment. Their souls are in torment.

Man is more than the physical body that you see. This is why you see yourself in a different world when you are sleeping. And most of the times, it looks so real until you wake up.

You will die one day and see yourself in hell unless you repent. It will be like a dream but it will be too late.

Go and delete all the useless teachings of Russell and Rutherford. They will continue to hinder you from knowing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Ken4Christ: 6:39am On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:

Why not just answer the simple question nah? smiley

The answer is in the scripture. Unless you repent, you will likewise perish. God already reveal the end of the wicked. You want to think for God. You want to suggest to God to make you disappear or not to exist?

Why ask foolish questions when the scripture already reveal what will happen?

Repent and be saved. Reject Jesus and be damned. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 6:41am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

This is the problem you brainwashed people have. They have made you to believe that death means none existence.

You have forgotten that the Bible talks about Abel, who is death but still speaks.

There are two kinds of death. The first is physical death. Physical death simply means that you are cut off from this physical world. But your spirit or soul lives on.

This is why the soul of the dead can speak like those mentioned in the book of Revelation.

The second death is spiritual death. This is separation from God and the good life.

Those in the Lake of fire are separated from God for eternity. But they are in torment in a burning flame. This is why the Bible calls it second death.

How can someone who no longer exists cry night and day? Think about it.

How can someone who no longer exists be in torment? Think about it.

The Bible says that they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Our Lord Jesus even said that Sodom and Gomorrah will tolerate the torment than those cities he rebuked. It means that the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah are still in torment. Their souls are in torment.

Man is more than the physical body that you see. This is why you see yourself in a different world when you are sleeping. And most of the times, it looks so real until you wake up.

You will die one day and see yourself in hell unless you repent. It will be like a dream but it will be too late.

Go and delete all the useless teachings of Russell and Rutherford. They will continue to hinder you from knowing the truth.

Where is Abel soul crying from?
From heaven or in his grave
Jesus said we should fear the olOne who can destroy the soul

What is death? What is torment? Are they synonymous?

You don't understand the Bible. You are still on the milk level, not on solid food. Using the same milk understanding to explain solid food.

Satan, the demons and the wicked will be destroyed forever and ever. Oga rest
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

The answer is in the scripture. Unless you repent, you will likewise perish. God already reveal the end of the wicked. You want to think for God. You want to suggest to God to make you disappear or not to exist?

Guy your brainwashing is top notch!

The simple answer is that God never intended to sustain His erring children in excruciating pains it's either they make a U-turn and continue living or they remain useless and go into extinction.

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? Ezekiel 33:11

Even a toddler can understand what God has in mind for His creatures whether they choose to be good or bad! wink
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 7:04am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

The wages of sin is death
Everlasting is a gift, not a punishment
He does not remain resentful forever
Re: Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53am On Feb 01
Aemmyjah:

The wages of sin is death
Everlasting is a gift, not a punishment
He does not remain resentful forever

Since they don't understand Jesus' parables the highlighted has become a problem for them! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prayer For Nigeria In Distress / Is It Right To Pray For God To Be With You? / Tell Me About The Another Comforter Promised By Biblical Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.