Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? (1835 Views)

I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) / Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by SuperOnyi: 8:04pm On Jan 29
shocked

Me and my cousin were just talking about this seconds ago but I told him I'm taking this to Nairaland. Our people say person wey ask, no dey miss road because honestly, it is clear a lot of us need mental evaluation.

Why do Nigerians find it hard to pay the electricity bill even when it is as cheap as bottles of Guinness stout or even drugs like ice (aka npurummiri)?

Please, are we allergic to a working society?

Why do we find it hard to return missing items even when we know who owns it but become crybabies when we lose ours? Why is stealing or commiting a crime seen as being "smart"?

Don't even start telling me it's a global phenomenon so I should accept mediocrity because others do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by SuperOnyi: 8:06pm On Jan 29
shocked

I'm waiting for that person with a long mouth like river Nile to come attack SuperOnyi instead of addressing the issue at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by osmosis101(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29
U cant expect an hungry man to return a pack of indomie u forgot outside ur shop at nyt....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by immortalcrown(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29
Remove electricity bill from the question. Nothing justifies theft but you are wrong in saying electricity bill is cheqp.
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Me and my cousin were just talking about this seconds ago but I told him I'm taking this to Nairaland. Our people say person wey ask, no dey miss road because honestly, it is clear a lot of us need mental evaluation.

Why do Nigerians find it hard to pay the electricity bill even when it is as cheap as bottles of Guinness stout or even drugs like ice (aka npurummiri)?

Why do we find it hard to return missing items even when we know who owns it but become crybabies when we lose ours? Why is stealing or commiting a crime seen as being "smart"?

Don't even start telling me it's a global phenomenon so I should accept mediocrity because others do.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Lucasinho(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29
Hmmm

You are still a learner .....it all started from the top. All your leaders are crooks shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Klinxmanz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29
I know is bad, but u can't compare ur condition wit theirs, there is a reason y they do such, all we have to do is to help and encourage them and dats where de government failed!!..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Natbrowny: 8:45pm On Jan 29

Its OFFICIAL

OP is on drugs

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29
Lucasinho:
Hmmm

You are still a learner .....it all started from the top. All your leaders are crooks shocked

It all started from the families we came out from. Most people's parents are thieves!!!

My mum worked in the health sector, she had this boss who was also her friend(the woman is late).... Back then, anytime there's an immunization programme (NID), this woman will pack the names of all her 3 children that are in school as part of those doing the immunization. So in the end, her kids get paid for a work they never did!!!

I have this friend, his dad is a timber contractor. Ideally, there are trees government said shouldn't be cut, but this my dad's friend will find a way to bribe the forest guards and smuggle trees out of the forest in the middle of the night.

In Sagamu, yahoo boys mothers have an association, as in, association where they all come together for functions😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Sagamu is actually the most useless town/village in Nigeria, and this is evident by their cult violence almost every time. Almost all the houses in Sagamu has a cultist in the family, their firstborn male child are mostly useless human being. Sagamu and Ikorodu are like siblings

You think Nigeria's problem is APC or Tinubu because your candidate didn't win, lolz. Look deeper!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by SuperOnyi: 9:34pm On Jan 29
immortalcrown:
Remove electricity bill from the question. Nothing justifies theft but you are wrong in saying electricity bill is cheqp.
[sub][/sub]

shocked

I'm talking about people whose electricity bill is often never more than 2k monthly but would rather not pay so they can illegally connect the disconnected wires! And when a fire outbreak occurs or the transformer blows up, they start blaming the devil.

I'm talking about those Nigerians living in the polluted streets of gwagwalada.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by SuperOnyi: 9:42pm On Jan 29
Natbrowny:

Its OFFICIAL

OP is on drugs

shocked

An average Nigerian can spend thousands of naira on alcohol or these drugs that make their eyes pop out like kulikuli but can never pay the light bill. Na curse?

SuperOnyi doesn't need to get high on loupe or Igbó to point out the decadence in our society.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Natbrowny: 10:37pm On Jan 29
SuperOnyi:

shocked

An average Nigerian can spend thousands of naira on alcohol or these drugs that make their eyes pop out like kulikuli but can never pay the light bill. Na curse?

SuperOnyi doesn't need to get high on loupe or Igbó to point out the decadence in our society.

The cheap electricity bill he said nko.

Be like bills cheap for him state

Imagine people wey no dey drink dey pay high bills too
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by 9japride(m): 2:32am On Jan 30
drimzsmoke:

It all started from the families we came out from. Most people's parents are thieves!!!
[color=#006600][/color]

This is true. Just imagine these present yahoo yahoo guys and hook up girls eventually start raising kids.
Just forget morality. The leaders we have today have an orientation of 'chancing someone' which translates to oppressive tendencies.
Everyone is just good at electing funny characters because they themselves are embodiment of everything wrong in the country.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by coputa(m): 2:41am On Jan 30
It is the Nigerian value system

1.when you are given a public appointment, your family, friends and community expect you to go and steal public funds and brings the loot back home

2.When you found someone missing item,it is seen as a luck and blessings from God

3.services rendered by government corporation is viewed as free

4.A nigerian is happy when his or her neighbors is suffering, instead of assisting, they mocked him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Passionnn: 5:07am On Jan 30
SuperOnyi:
shocked

For even including electricity bill in this matter spoils everything.
Do you know the sharp practices going on in these distribution companies? And fyi, electricity bill is not cheap where I live. We are just 3 tenants residing in my compound. Meanwhile, the estimated bill send us monthly averages around 25k. That would be around 8k per tenant. Meanwhile we still pay rents ranging from 15k - 20k monthly depending on the size of flat.
Meanwhile, the landlord had paid for prepaid meters long ago. Yet no delivery. The few persons who have prepaid meters often tell tales of how they pay less than 2k monthly since the power supply is erratic. So, they expect me to pay 8k for a service that normally 2k or less?
Prepaid meters is the way to go. If they really bother Abt non payment of bills they would have installed prepaid meters. But you see, estimated bills favours them the most and when a cunning man dies, na cunning man dey bury am
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Usmanovic95(m): 6:55am On Jan 30
When you don't get values for what you are paying for, it will be a case of NEPA ripping you. If NEPA can guarantee a 24/7 steady light, trust me,NIGERIANS won't find it hard to part ways with any amount charged, but when you calculate the cost of fueling generator monthly and NEPA trying to compound to your already compounded problem with unnecessary billing,e no go funny naw.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Talkisneeded: 7:28am On Jan 30
You don't know what ripping means... You don't know the frustrations people get when they pay for something they don't use.

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement jaree
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by drimzsmoke(m): 8:50am On Jan 30
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

This is true. Just imagine these present yahoo yahoo guys and hook up girls eventually start raising kids.
Just forget morality.
The leaders we have today have an orientation of 'chancing someone' which translates to oppressive tendencies.
Everyone is just good at electing funny characters because they themselves are embodiment of everything wrong in the country.

Bros, everything you said is nothing but the truth. I fear for the future of this country ehn. I just want Jesus to come and pack everybody home quick!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by SuperOnyi: 10:01am On Jan 30
Passionnn:
For even including electricity bill in this matter spoils everything.
Do you know the sharp practices going on in these distribution companies? And fyi, electricity bill is not cheap where I live. We are just 3 tenants residing in my compound. Meanwhile, the estimated bill send us monthly averages around 25k. That would be around 8k per tenant. Meanwhile we still pay rents ranging from 15k - 20k monthly depending on the size of flat.
Meanwhile, the landlord had paid for prepaid meters long ago. Yet no delivery. The few persons who have prepaid meters often tell tales of how they pay less than 2k monthly since the power supply is erratic. So, they expect me to pay 8k for a service that normally 2k or less?
Prepaid meters is the way to go. If they really bother Abt non payment of bills they would have installed prepaid meters. But you see, estimated bills favours them the most and when a cunning man dies, na cunning man dey bury am

shocked

I'm talking from experience, there are houses without prepaid meter and each apartment's bill is often less than 2.5k. sometimes, they even find it hard to pay less than 1.5k while the bills keep piling up.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Davidcorny: 10:12am On Jan 30
Check your environment bro, my house we no dey steal or pick people lost property, while growing up my dad could keep 100k on the dining table and you dare not even look at it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by isan(m): 10:51am On Jan 30
People can't pay for the little electricity they are getting but they will pay for 24\7 how ??
Usmanovic95:
When you don't get values for what you are paying for, it will be a case of NEPA ripping you. If NEPA can guarantee a 24/7 steady light, trust me,NIGERIANS won't find it hard to part ways with any amount charged, but when you calculate the cost of fueling generator monthly and NEPA trying to compound to your already compounded problem with unnecessary billing,e no go funny naw.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Usmanovic95(m): 11:12am On Jan 30
isan:
People can't pay for the little electricity they are getting but they will pay for 24\7 how ??

If an average Nigerian can be guaranteed of steady supply of electricity, with that you worry less on alternative supply of power like generator and inverter and the cost of fueling and maintenance.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by CandidAdmin(m): 11:42am On Jan 30
SuperOnyi, abeg come and help me market my KDP books.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Obierika(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30
Lucasinho:
Hmmm

In Nigeria the followers are bigger crooks that the leaders!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by papyjaypaul: 1:05pm On Jan 30
It's because there are no consequences. This same person will enter London and behave like an angel. Ask why
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by SuperOnyi: 1:35pm On Jan 30
CandidAdmin:
SuperOnyi, abeg come and help me market my KDP books.

shocked

You're really funny, boss.

I remember how you quoted me saying something similar to this when I was deeply angered by the fact that someone stole my laptop but somehow I couldn't even respond in that state of mind grin angry.

I'm also a learner too, I have a diary here where I record everything I do on kdp — you should follow people like ilegend.d or pab.on's diary because I'm a learner like you.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by SuperOnyi: 1:36pm On Jan 30
papyjaypaul:
It's because there are no consequences. This same person will enter London and behave like an angel. Ask why

shocked

This is facts!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by SuperOnyi: 1:39pm On Jan 30
Usmanovic95:

If an average Nigerian can be guaranteed of steady supply of electricity, with that you worry less on alternative supply of power like generator and inverter and the cost of fueling and maintenance.

shocked

There's been power supply here since in the morning but these guys rather make them cut off the light. At midnight, they put it back on and when everywhere is bright, they bring down the wire. Can you make up any excuses for this?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by Usmanovic95(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30
SuperOnyi:

shocked

There's been power supply here since in the morning but these guys rather make them cut off the light. At midnight, they put it back on and when everywhere is bright, they bring down the wire. Can you make up any excuses for this?

Lol, I can't make any excuse for this. We do this quite often during my undergrad days.Bad leadership brought us to this stage coupled with some recalcitrant citizen.Hopefully we will get I right one day.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by olaxm: 2:13pm On Jan 30
By time Naija olosho take over tik tok from oloba salo and dj chicken na to dey watch live sex. As in If the former can cash out millions from talking trash on tiktok. My are Finger crossed for the latter.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by 9japride(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30
drimzsmoke:

Bros, everything you said is nothing but the truth. I fear for the future of this country ehn. I just want Jesus to come and pack everybody home quick!!!
[color=#006600][/color]

It's terrible.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? by madscientist88(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30
did your English teacher not teach you well while growing up or you just decided to be rude by using the term nigerians? Nigeria doest end in your neighbourhood.learn to use "some Nigerians" and "most Nigerians"

(1) (2) (Reply)

...... / Can A Lady Be A Bestman / The Top 3 Traits Women Want In A Man -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.