Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? (22796 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30
linearity:

Bros, N1.2m is about $850, which develop Country flight ticket from 9ja cheap like that?

UK if you book like 4 to 5 months in advance grin grin.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Badadvisor: 3:43pm On Jan 30
Otulented:
I have link to canada with 3.5M
Fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by esemes256: 3:43pm On Jan 30
Use half of the 5 million to start livestock business. Within a few months, you will be feeding thousands of people and making alot of money. You will even end up establishing a business that can last for generations to come.

Spending all your life savings to relocate to another country where you will have to start afresh is a very big risk. There are reasons why the super rich remain in Nigeria come what may.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by DadKorex: 3:44pm On Jan 30
TWelebe:
Try Poland

u get the link
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by muyico(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30
DadKorex:

like u ar really advising he goes tru water??

woaw
no!! he hustle dere, and booked for fly! he traveled by plane ✈
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by pacespot(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30
Aliveandhealthy:
I currently have about 5 million naira in my savings account and I'm planning on relocating to a developed countries with a lot of job and employment opportunities. Which European country can I travel to with 5 million naira?
I'm a Corp member serving in Cross River State

I'm not sure which Europe country, but that ₦5m will get you to Qatar conveniently with a lot of money still left in your pocket.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by CondemnBattery(f): 3:47pm On Jan 30
Im amazed. Personally, I started business with only money for CAC Registration. Zero capital, and here I am today paying others salary. Why will I have 5m and what will come to my mind is japa?
Adesina18111:
All this japa syndrome self...#5M is enough to build a business in Nigeria and you won't be poor again if you manage it well...if actually you worked for the #5M yourself then I see no reason why you can't make it in Nigeria...

You can buy 2 Nigerian used cars around #2M each...stock house with food of at least 2 months....hire someone as a driver for bolt and you can drive the other one and save ur profit on a daily basis...be dedicated and determined...in 6 months...you should have a testimony

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Greenback: 3:47pm On Jan 30
Adesina18111:
All this japa syndrome self...#5M is enough to build a business in Nigeria and you won't be poor again if you manage it well...if actually you worked for the #5M yourself then I see no reason why you can't make it in Nigeria...

You can buy 2 Nigerian used cars around #2M each...stock house with food of at least 2 months....hire someone as a driver for bolt and you can drive the other one and save ur profit on a daily basis...be dedicated and determined...in 6 months...you should have a testimony
Where are going to get someone trustworthy to drive the bolt car?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Greenback: 3:48pm On Jan 30
ellalina:
New Zealand and Australia if you follow the Scudata pathway.
Simple and fast
Just hold extra 2 million for rent and feeding when. You get there before you get a job
Please explain further,thanks
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by worldclass68(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30
Otulented:

How far about this....I'm interested
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by PromiseDilshad(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30
SIXFEETUNDER:
Put 5m for sporty bet and thank later

bro, you wickedooo
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by History555: 3:51pm On Jan 30
Adesina18111:

Na so e easy
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by GreatChizzy: 3:51pm On Jan 30
onuman:
N5 million is about GBP3200.
Not enough to pay your three bedroom apartment for 4 months in Europe.

N5 million = £2,721.83 to be precise.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by freemi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30
onuman:
N5 million is about GBP3200.
Not enough to pay your three bedroom apartment for 4 months in Europe.
three bedroom for what?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by TheGift: 3:52pm On Jan 30
esemes256:
Use half of the 5 million to start livestock business. Within a few months, you will be feeding thousands of people and making alot of money. You will even end up establishing a business that can last for generations to come.

Spending all your life savings to relocate to another country where you will have to start afresh is a very big risk. There are reasons why the super rich remain in Nigeria come what may.

Exactly, using your life savings to escape to another country to go an hustle an uncertain has always seemed illogical to me.

If you can go to Europe to hustle, why not hustle and grow that bird in hand here rather than. Chasing the two in the bush that we are not guaranteed.

Instead of me to Japa to one country I’d rather be a global citizen that can afford to go anywhere and come back home, as I please.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Hezzyluv: 3:52pm On Jan 30
timilehin007:

Lagos mainland only bro

Lagos mainland for where actually?? Okay... mail me let's see each other. Agreed, 🤝?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by funkyqz: 3:54pm On Jan 30
Pls invest that money in real estate.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by PromiseDilshad(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30
yamunla:
Bro you can relocate to kisangani RDC with that 5m and be importing snakes to nigeria..

In 5years time ,u will thank me..

I get sure plug.
Weting happen now bro? Una wan kill this guy
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Edrizz(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30
Adesina18111:

U forgot to include location, bolt outside Lagos is slavery of the highest order
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30
Otulented:
REALLY?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Hezzyluv: 3:57pm On Jan 30
pacespot:

I'm not sure which Europe country, but that ₦5m will get you to Qatar conveniently with a lot of money still left in your pocket.

To start what in Qatar actually?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by bitbillionaire: 3:59pm On Jan 30
I would rather use the N5 million to play bet9ja than to use it to japa.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by sylve11: 4:00pm On Jan 30
yamunla:
Bro you can relocate to kisangani RDC with that 5m and be importing snakes to nigeria..

In 5years time ,u will thank me..

I get sure plug.

Snakes? cool
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by sylve11: 4:02pm On Jan 30
ellalina:
New Zealand and Australia if you follow the Scudata pathway.
Simple and fast
Just hold extra 2 million for rent and feeding when. You get there before you get a job

What does that mean? cool
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by HartetarLee001: 4:06pm On Jan 30
pacespot:

My close friend just travel to a gulf country with a working visa. He spent 4meter for everything
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by sylve11: 4:07pm On Jan 30
Otulented:

Hmm cool
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by ShugaSneh: 4:09pm On Jan 30
I'm into business and my business hasn't crumbled, I make nothing less than 100k every week, it's only lazy people that complain every day
freshkpomo:

And watch how that business crumble....... Nigeria is not friendly to businesses anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights / 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.