Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? (22849 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Mightymen: 11:23pm On Jan 30
Aliveandhealthy:
I currently have about 5 million naira in my savings account and I'm planning on relocating to a developed countries with a lot of job and employment opportunities. Which European country can I travel to with 5 million naira?
I'm a Corp member serving in Cross River State

That can get you a work permit visa in Poland. From there you can find your way to Western Europe if you are adventurous. Contact me if you ready.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Adesina18111(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30
I won't say you are wrong my bro... everybody has story to tell...may God just have mercy on us

neutraldesignx:
guy doing bolt by yourself and buying a car for all these criminal drivers is another story . Those drivers go give you headache and I’m speaking from first hand experience
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Godwin25king: 11:53pm On Jan 30
Finland, Norway, Germany, Ireland, Denmark, Poland.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Cashio(m): 12:38am On Jan 31
Adesina18111:
All this japa syndrome self...#5M is enough to build a business in Nigeria and you won't be poor again if you manage it well...if actually you worked for the #5M yourself then I see no reason why you can't make it in Nigeria...

You can buy 2 Nigerian used cars around #2M each...stock house with food of at least 2 months....hire someone as a driver for bolt and you can drive the other one and save ur profit on a daily basis...be dedicated and determined...in 6 months...you should have a testimony
Talk is cheap....you say it as though it is that easy. How much you wan dey make for bolt on a daily. What of car maintenance and fuelling. And na Naina used car oo....even cheap Corolla sef don pass 3m.
What about the hazards of accidents and theft, what of the case of drivers not remitting as agreed.
What about the bad days.
Na who never venture into business dey reason say e dey easy run am.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by shootmind: 12:39am On Jan 31
I am looking for visa to Europe. Anywhere in Schengen area . Ready to pay only after visa is out.

100%

Pls advise or contact.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by reginaeb: 2:00am On Jan 31
ellalina:
New Zealand and Australia if you follow the Scudata pathway.
Simple and fast
Just hold extra 2 million for rent and feeding when. You get there before you get a job

Whats the scudata pathway? pls elaborate
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Honestfrend: 2:57am On Jan 31
Ewedegubbler:

Stay away from any country that ends with ISTAN, e get why
Y?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by akilo1: 3:02am On Jan 31
Ghana
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by OChimex: 4:18am On Jan 31
Adesina18111:
All this japa syndrome self...#5M is enough to build a business in Nigeria and you won't be poor again if you manage it well...if actually you worked for the #5M yourself then I see no reason why you can't make it in Nigeria...

You can buy 2 Nigerian used cars around #2M each...stock house with food of at least 2 months....hire someone as a driver for bolt and you can drive the other one and save ur profit on a daily basis...be dedicated and determined...in 6 months...you should have a testimony

Which one he go keep in case they kidnapp him? Kidnappers no dey collect less than 50 million now oo.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Love800(m): 4:30am On Jan 31
What kind of business na?
porthouse7:
business
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Saidfx(m): 6:14am On Jan 31
Play Atletico Madrid and Rayo Vallecano with one mil and put Atletico Madrid handicap 1:0

You will do this everyday and abroad will wipe out from your brains
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by ZaddyJ: 7:33am On Jan 31
Aliveandhealthy:
I currently have about 5 million naira in my savings account and I'm planning on relocating to a developed countries with a lot of job and employment opportunities. Which European country can I travel to with 5 million naira?
Go into transport business with that money and further your education like getting your master degree. 5million is not enough my dear .
You can get the mini bus ,I recently bought mine at the rate of #2.38m . Work will start in earnest soon
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Omini247: 7:39am On Jan 31
Love800:
Sabi na ghana u talk about?

Oga read my post again I said enter legitimately.....to go to ghana legit you need international passport..
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Anniexx: 7:57am On Jan 31
There are a few countries with amazing benefits you can relocate to with 5M.
You’d need to work smart to be able to make that budget work for you. But, it’s 100% doable
That I know of.

Aliveandhealthy:
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by UcheKingsley1: 8:00am On Jan 31
macho44:

I fit buzz you on this bro?
no dull yourself bruh. Small money first if visa comes out, you complete the payments. From events to asylum.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Anniexx: 8:13am On Jan 31
planetx:
You will regret going to Canada on a visitor visa.

I was about saying this, before you said it. It’s not funny. But, they won’t tell you.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by tomoregie: 8:20am On Jan 31
Aliveandhealthy:

He can relocate to Biafra
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by porthouse7(f): 8:21am On Jan 31
Love800:
go do ur visibility study first, spend 1 week and move around
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by porthouse7(f): 8:22am On Jan 31
Love800:
for me I rent out furnished apartments to expatriates
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Love800(m): 8:48am On Jan 31
Okay.
I want to do fish barbecue.
Hw u see am?
porthouse7:
go do ur visibility study first, spend 1 week and move around
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by qtx(m): 8:49am On Jan 31
Adesina18111:
Well maybe we can say the japa is for safety then...but what about all this sporadic shooting in US...what if one is unfortunate and get killed over there nko?...ooh...it is better to die over there right?...We just need to pray to God to have mercy on us all

yea, there are shootings in US, yet US is still far safer than Naija . Secondly, japa is not only to US. Many other countries are there to move to. Sure, we need God's mercy we know but naija is not safe especially now.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Love800(m): 8:55am On Jan 31
Okay.
I dont have.
Omini247:

Oga read my post again I said enter legitimately.....to go to ghana legit you need international passport..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Father Of 9 Away While Saving His Cassava In Anambra / How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? / 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.