Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? (22827 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With โ‚ฆ8m? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With โ‚ฆ1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by ellalina(f): 9:23am On Jan 31
reginaeb:

Whats the scudata pathway? pls elaborate
it's a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by khadii1: 9:52am On Jan 31
Gidigrav:
Just be careful try iceland crotia and some other countries you will need to jack ur money up Abit cos of rate you can dlo it yourself as well ...i can definetly guide you through and give you the best advice .... note am not charging you for it ... message me on 08137314393 .....

I applied to University of Iceland successfully. I submitted relevant documents on the portal. Do I need to send HARD documents? or recertify the document on the web?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by GbemiTrabaye01: 11:21am On Jan 31
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

obaidan:
That your 5m is just about $3700..... I don't even know what to say to you..... But then before u get a good advice from anyone, quickly change that your 5m to dollars make e no be say na $2500 u go get very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by GbemiTrabaye01: 11:46am On Jan 31
Dem no dey tell person.

Trustyourself:

You won't speak this way if you were in business my dear. People with larger capital are collapsing their businesses and run away with their family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by abbiboy: 12:10pm On Jan 31
U can try Eastern Europe is easier to settle down western Europe. My one cent advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by SaintCaleb: 12:58pm On Jan 31
If your JAPA budget is 3-5M, consider Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น, Austria ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น, Mauritius ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ, Czech Republic ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ, Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by freshkpomo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31
ShugaSneh:
I'm into business and my business hasn't crumbled, I make nothing less than 100k every week, it's only lazy people that complain every day

What business if I may ask?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by ufuosman(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31
Adesina18111:
I understand you my bro...if you don't trust anyone then you can do it yourself...I started as a part-time driver with a pencil Camry...this is not for motivation but its my own story...but thank God for everything today...just pray for divine favour in anything you do

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ I appreciate honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Adesina18111(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31
You are not far from the truth my Bro...May God keep protecting and guiding us always

qtx:

yea, there are shootings in US, yet US is still far safer than Naija . Secondly, japa is not only to US. Many other countries are there to move to. Sure, we need God's mercy we know but naija is not safe especially now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by ShugaSneh: 5:38pm On Jan 31
Drugs
freshkpomo:

What business if I may ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by optimusprime2(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31
ellalina:
New Zealand and Australia if you follow the Scudata pathway.
Simple and fast
Just hold extra 2 million for rent and feeding when. You get there before you get a job

Just to let you know, a flight ticket from Nigeria to Auckland or Christchurch costs about 80-95% of 5M NGN currently...

Always let people know flight tickets to Oceania regions are very very expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by obaidan: 8:50pm On Jan 31
GbemiTrabaye01:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

the talk be like we no know weytin we dey talk...his 5m was $3700 two days ago...if e didn't take the advice to convert to dollars, his 5m is about $3350 today.....about $350 lost in 2 days. If he has not converted, he can still save himself from more tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by obaidan: 8:54pm On Jan 31
obaidan:
That your 5m is just about $3700..... I don't even know what to say to you..... But then before u get a good advice from anyone, quickly change that your 5m to dollars make e no be say na $2500 u go get very soon.

fine boy, ur 5m dun turn $3350 now..... u are gradually approaching that $2500 destination....na small remain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by GbemiTrabaye01: 11:01am On Feb 01
Thatโ€™s the bitter truth cuz thereโ€™s no way $ no go reach 2k / 1$ before August. That naira is useless rn. Just imagine 10k USD don enter 15M ๐Ÿ˜ข

obaidan:

the talk be like we no know weytin we dey talk...his 5m was $3700 two days ago...if e didn't take the advice to convert to dollars, his 5m is about $3350 today.....about $350 lost in 2 days. If he has not converted, he can still save himself from more tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Obierika(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01
Cassandraloius:
I'm following.

You are followin, do you know where they're going? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by yamunla(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04
ThunderFireAgba:

Your whole family are imbecilรจs including your grand mother.

God punish ur papa..animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Elloch: 1:26am On Feb 21
You can travel to United States of america ,and you have to know the best country you shouldn't travel to at a giving moments and times , please ,am said this for the good of nigeria and people reading this ,if we nigeria are caught in foreign countries they hate us then we are liable to them ,yes of course,I mean it ,there are places you shouldn't travel to for some reasons and places you should travel to and have to be careful while traveling to that place and so as to avoid the "clash of titans" on your head,I mean it, know your worst zone , countries that have recorded fluent wars you should count but in too,and travelling is good but very risky at times on air ,air travelling is the safest but at times is not dear,so be cool and think twice before travelling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos) / 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.