Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun (40360 Views)

Policemen Extort N100,000 From Cyprus Returnee In Lagos After Seizing His Phone / IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods / Court Orders Samuel Olajide Afolayan To Pay N9m To Herdsman For Seizing 42 Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by IgnobleJay: 12:28pm On Jan 30
Zealot s67 bass speakers 🔊

60 watts , Tf Card , aux , Bluetooth.

40 hours playtime

Payment on delivery 📦 🚚 Nationwide via GiG logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:29pm On Jan 30
Nawaoh! Try dey caution una sisters, they were sent to university to study not to enter cult or have a cultist as a boyfriend. The girl na cultist.. But, unfortunately; it ended badly! It doesn't have to be this way.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by money121(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30
Imagine
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Kevineleven(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30
He should have gone to the police station, look at the poor girl now, haba.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Eriokanmi: 12:33pm On Jan 30
Life means nothing to this generation. I blame those girls running after them in the name of one fake love
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by lotkyes200: 12:35pm On Jan 30
Dead by hanging is a lighter punishment for this 2 idiots.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Judolisco(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30
Dis ones r ritualists..... Dem go send una go sch..una go dey nack up and down
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by kenchop: 12:36pm On Jan 30
A 30 YEAR Old MAN SHOULD NOT BE AN UNDER GRADUATE NA, THATS A FRUSTRATED ADULT MAN HIDING UNDER THE Guise OF BEING A STUDENT.

NOW LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. Those ARE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS PRETENDING TO BE STUDENTS. THEY TOOK HER TO THE ISLAND RAPED HER AND BUTCHERED HER, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by jmoore(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30
Story for the gods.
We know the real reason. If I talk am, they will delete my comment.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Johilo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30
What a crazy world we are living in.. Those guys get mind sha
So he no see where to follow the girl talk execpt na inside bush.. Moreover i don't trust that her friend though.. Rip to her sha
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Frankofor10: 12:39pm On Jan 30
So much evil and iniquity.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by somtochukwu161: 12:40pm On Jan 30
He should go nd complete his studies in jail or hell
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Honestey: 12:41pm On Jan 30
Satan don establish headquarters for Ogun
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30
Something is seriously wrong with this present generation of Nigerian youths.

The swiftness and ease with which you people take lives or resort to violence over even the slightest thing is really worrisome.

Could it be something in the air or in the imported foods that's making young people more inclined to maim and kill?!!
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30
Chukwuka319:
When we advise youths to keep away from fornication,they won't hear.These two have incurred lengthy jail terms for murder and rape.
With the action of the Beninoise,raping a vulnerable girl, who would blame Donald Trump for imposing strict restrictions and harsh clampdown on cross border migrants, and vowing to build a huge wall on the US-MEXICO border.
This has nothing to do with fornication or what ever you call it, when i was young i formicated (if that is what you call it) hundred times, I still fornicate, how else did our parents concieve us?

This case is just a case of a violent youth. Would you kill your girlfrend if she seized your phone? I wouldn't. I will just leave the phone for her. This guy didn't even just kill the girl he also raped another girl. The guy is a violent monster who needs to be put down.

There are thousands of Beninoise who lives peacefully in America, who are not also rapist.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Samade7: 12:44pm On Jan 30
Angrigowt:
I'm sure na one dirty ugly rat dem kill cos they look malnourished.

Are u sick?

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by bigcasava1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30
No day that goes by there will not be record of death in Nigeria! God please protect us in this wicked side of the world
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30
Samade7:

Are u sick?
Don't be surprised he may be sick, just like the murderer guy, many of them are sick without even knowing. Many of his likes are roaming the streets of Naigeria undiagnosed.

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by TheWinterBird(f): 12:49pm On Jan 30
Omg. What a beast. He deserves immediate capital punishment. If you can do this to a human being, you don't deserve to live either.

I can't imagine how she felt in those final, frightening moments and how much agony she must've been due to her being stabbled. How horrible. I pray she gets her justice.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by muller101(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30
Calitoscassius:
This has nothing to do with fornication or what ever you call it, when i was young i formicated (if that is what you call it) hundred times, I still fornicate, how else did our parents concieve us?

This case is just a case of a violent youth. Would you kill your girlfrend if she seized your phone? I wouldn't. I will just leave the phone for her. This guy didn't even just kill the girl he also raped another girl. The guy is a violent monster who needs to be put down.

There are thousands of Beninoise who lives peacefully in America, who are not also rapist.
you were conceived through formication? My God.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30
ExudeLoveToAll:

grin

Accountability is far from you, you will learn a lesson soon.

Go get a job and help yourself.
What is funny or wrong with her comment? She is right and it is not funny.

You should consider getting a job yourself.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Triangles1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30
Benki003:
That's how one girl almost kill me 😩 that time

Don't date crazy people for ur mental health

Bth how do ugly guys like this get girl when me I struggle to get one 🥺

Very funny.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by tfelicityk(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30
The governor should signed is death sentence if the court sentence him and his friends to be hang till death.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by otemeh01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30
Better for a man to be a simp than to be this monstrous alpha beast.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Blacktruth: 12:57pm On Jan 30
Hmmmmmmmmmm , na wa oOooo , may her soul rest in peace, am speechless.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30
muller101:
you were conceived through formication? My God.
First of all, what does fornications mean? Who decides what fornication is? Where did the word fornication came from? What does sex mean? How were your kids concieved? if you have any kids. If you think your are clever lecture me.

God doesn't exist.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by ceejay80s(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30
Timoleon:
Badnews on this one again

If the report is true, this should be a pretty straightforward case for the judge. Consecutive life sentences for both men.
No make me vex for U.....
We want death sentence
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Toluwanise247(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30
Angrigowt:
I'm sure na one dirty ugly rat dem kill cos they look malnourished.
You be werey … if na your sister say you go talk like this…
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by honour7: 12:59pm On Jan 30
NGArmyTerrorist:
Nawaoh! Try dey caution una sisters, they were sent to university to study not to enter cult or have a cultist as a boyfriend. The girl na cultist.. But, unfortunately; it ended badly! It doesn't have to be this way.

You hit the nail in the head, it shows because no girl in her right mind would seize a guy's phone and dash it out to another person. Both of them are cultist
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Deicide: 12:59pm On Jan 30
Since it's Ogun i could only conclude that they are lying. They probably want to use her for money ritual.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Okoroawusa: 12:59pm On Jan 30
This story be one kind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Ebowemen In Court For Impregnating & Aborting His 15-Year-Old Niece Baby / 16-Year-Old Besta Pulovie Osigwe Is Missing In Bayelsa / LASTMA Rescue Accident Victims At Iyana-ipaja, Arrests Passenger With Used Diape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.