Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun (40353 Views)

Policemen Extort N100,000 From Cyprus Returnee In Lagos After Seizing His Phone / IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods / Court Orders Samuel Olajide Afolayan To Pay N9m To Herdsman For Seizing 42 Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Kennyswag: 1:01pm On Jan 30
The girl deserved it..
i don't joke with my phone with a third party.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by tete7000(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30
They should kill him too. Simple as a-b-c.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:04pm On Jan 30
Calitoscassius:
What is funny or wrong with her comment? She is right and it is not funny.

You should consider getting a job yourself.

If you are smart you should understand that Taking people's property is stealing and it's an offense in Nigeria. If you like go ahead and propagate the act of stealing without been held accountable for your actions.

People like you will see nothing wrong when people offend others but will see everything wrong when they retaliate (mind you I don't support what the guy did and also don't support what the lady did, they are both wrong).

If you like go ahead and allow your emotions to speak for you rather than your brain to expert critical processed thoughts.

Mr. JOB provider I need a job from you that pays 9 digits monthly in Nigerian currency, how do I contact you to start it and when will I start? grin. You sit behind your keypad and assert those who need job grin , I do actually as you asserted and I'm waiting for your response.

If you like don't learn accountability, exude any act you so wish the problem is the other party may not ask you how he or she will hold you accountable for your actions that is why you should at all times avoid acts that are necessary to cause friction between you and others.

A word they say is enough for the wise, I wish you take the wise saying irrespective of your ego.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Pipefitter: 1:04pm On Jan 30
What kind of demon do we have these days
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Ebukamatth(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30
I told my friend that relationship is for the strong

The weak can't handle it
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by buzweb: 1:08pm On Jan 30
Most of you guys are looking at the consequences of their actions. Of course they should be punished for their actions. If actually she hit him and he hit her back, why slaughter her? He is not saying the whole truth. As for his friend, raping a lady or demanding for money for cover up shows that he naturally is a bad guy and can do worst than that.

Everybody shouting how much is phone that the guy killed her shows we don't want to be realistic in our judgement. Why seize his phone because you felt he cheated on you? What entitlement is that? Did she buy the phone for him? If she hadn't done it, she would still be alive. Why will the guy leave the phone to her? Trying to pay him back has ended her life. When we say ask questions and know the kind of people you date, it will be tagged old fashioned. Whatever transpired between them in the bush is story for another day. But people should learn to be emotionally intelligent. As long as we preach No gree for anybody, this will continue to happen. Both the guy at the girl are at fault, but the guy took it too far.

Only this year, we've had cases of killings because someone initiated an physical attack and abuse in the cause of an argument. If you must do that, make sure you are fighting your gender. But if you must, afford it entirely. It doesn't end well. If you succeed teaching the person a lesson for their actions and it land you into problem, who then loose.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Englishisamust: 1:09pm On Jan 30
Knack hookup is the way to go in this tinubu eraaa. Humans are not smiling. No time for argument and stress. My last girlfriend don make my BP high above normal na so I go check for hospital thank to God.. Na heart attack for kill person.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Barrywilly(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30
They should be prosecuted and condemned. His friend is a member of BAM. Check Michael Huessinon on Facebook. They should be charged for conspiracy and murder.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by CSTRR: 1:13pm On Jan 30
Died because of a worthless boy in the trenches.

When we tell these girls to face their studies and meet quality men at the right time, Dem no go hear.

Dating useless boys in the university, when you should do everything you can to come out with a good result so that you can meet well-adjusted men at the top in the best companies in Nigeria or in a foreign university in America on full scholarship.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Stevedison(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30
Why on earth would she seize his phone? Na she buy am? Well maybe na she buy the phone for the guy. Cos according to him she said she would get him a new one.

And that useless Michael. Your friend came out with blood stains and you didn't bother to go and see the state of the girl in the bush. Nawa ooo. Both of them planned it.

Even the other girl that was raped might not totally be innocent. Like how the F did you end up at Michael's house that would warrant rape. Hmmmm.

Both should serve life sentence or firing squad sef.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by coneh3ad: 1:14pm On Jan 30
Adebayo Adeyemi
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Emma513: 1:15pm On Jan 30
THE GUY IS A CULTIST AND THE GIRL MAY ALSO BE A CULTIST. IN TWO WAYS. THE GUY STORY LOOKS FAKE, WE HAVE A KILLER AND RAPIST SHOULD SENTENCE ACCORDING TO THE LAW. WHY DID HE CHOSE TO SETTLE MATTER IN THE BUSH(ISLAND WHERE CULTISTS GATHER AND DO THIER FESTISH RITUAL) INSTEAD OF POLICE OR GROUP OF RELETED PEOPLE IF TRUELY HE HAVE GOOD MOTIVE OR FORGET ABOUT IT, EVEN THE GIRL PLEAD TO GET HIM NEW PHONE. HIM AND THAT HIS FRIEND ARE EVIL WELL. SWORD GO BY SWORD, GUN GO BY GUN
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by muller101(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30
Calitoscassius:
First of all, what does fornications mean? Who decides what fornication is? Where did the word fornication came from? What does sex mean? How were your kids concieved? if you have any kids. If you think your are clever lecture me.

God doesn't exist.
Oh I see. Your last line says it all.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by richard870(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30
Jennyclay:
You killed someone because of one rubbish phone If at all she refused to give you the phone can’t you just leave the phone for her!!

Why is it that the heart of a broke man is naturally and dangerously wicked! undecided why?

I wish they could just slaughter these broke murderers like sallah ram undecided

BTW, I don’t understand why you bloggers keep blurring criminals face, abi are they your siblings or relatives Please always show their useless face let us see!

Nonsense people!!
Why are you always bitter?

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by CSTRR: 1:20pm On Jan 30
Our best graduating student just got married to the son of an Exxon Mobil global executive that she met at MIT.

A very poor girl from Edo state for that matter.
See where book took her to.

When she was still in the Uniben, and chew gum boys dey pursue am, if she foolishly succumbed to their rizz, maybe she go dey Nigeria now dey hustle with one yeye man, after struggling to graduate with 2-2 because she could not juggle prickkk and book together.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30
ExudeLoveToAll:

If you are smart you should understand that Taking people's property is stealing and it's an offense in Nigeria. If you like go ahead and propagate the act of stealing without been held accountable for your actions.

People like you will see nothing wrong when people offend others but will see everything wrong when they retaliate (mind you I don't support what the guy did and also don't support what the lady did, they are both wrong).

If you like go ahead and allow your emotions to speak for you rather than your brain to expert critical processed thoughts.

Mr. JOB provider I need a job from you that pays 9 digits monthly in Nigerian currency, how do I contact you to start it and when will I start? grin. You sit behind your keypad and assert those who need job grin , I do actually as you asserted and I'm waiting for your response.

If you like don't learn accountability, exude any act you so wish the problem is the other party may not ask you how he or she will hold you accountable for your actions that is why you should at all times avoid acts that are necessary to cause friction between you and others.

A word they say is enough for the wise, I wish you take the wise saying irrespective of your ego.

Bullshit! grin where did it say the phone was stolen in the article? Even if it was stolen that gives the murderer the right to kill? What about the girl who was also raped? Did she steal a phone too?

I urged you to get a job because you ended with a personal attack on that commenter by suggesting she should get a job, perhaps you know what it is like not having a job hence your suggestion and how did you arrive at the conclusion that she is jobless? Besides, joblessness is not a crime. I am guessing in your head only people who have jobs are allowed to comment on here. grin

I am not an employer, if i was, i wouldn't employ you. And if you claim to have a job and you are on here lecturing everyone on accountability when do you have time to do your job?

Talk about accountability, have you also thought about holding your corrupt looting politicians to accounts?
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Mikespecialone(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30
Rest In Peace jare , but the girl is very stupid for holding his phone to long and have no intentions of returning it .... you killed your self

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by OgaRico(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30
If this bastard had died as a little child, people would have said "ahh, he would have grown up to be the president or someone very prominent in the society. Dead, is just a wicked thing and all sort of bla bla bla".

Just look at the disgrace this dumbo has brought upon his linage.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30
muller101:
Oh I see. Your last line says it all.
Yea, very convienience response. grin i didn't expect any reasonable response anyway, clearly as i thought you are not clever. You couldn't even answer any of my questions. my last line is the only line you could read in all my comments grin grin

An innocent girl was murdered and you are blaming so called fornication for the murder.
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Charly68: 1:28pm On Jan 30
Hell is really on the loose
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:38pm On Jan 30
Calitoscassius:
Bullshit! grin where did it say the phone was stolen in the article? Even if it was stolen that gives the murderer the right to kill? What about the girl who was also raped? Did she steal a phone too?

I urged you to get a job because you ended with a personal attack on that commenter by suggesting she should get a job, perhaps you know what it is like not having a job hence your suggestion and how did you arrive at the conclusion that she is jobless? Besides, joblessness is not a crime. I am guessing in your head only people who have jobs are allowed to comment on here. grin

I am not an employer, if i was, i wouldn't employ you. And if you claim to have a job and you are on here lecturing everyone on accountability when do you have time to do your job?

Talk about accountability, have you also thought about holding your corrupt looting politicians to accounts?

If you were smart enough grin you will know I was sarcastically taunting grin you about the job angry you so asserted I don't have grin, enjoy the rest of your day grin. You will be fine grin
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by siant: 1:40pm On Jan 30
Jeeesu!

Kai
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by muller101(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30
Calitoscassius:
Yea, very convienience response. grin i didn't expect any reasonable response anyway, clearly as i thought you are not clever. You couldn't even answer any of my questions. my last line is the only line you could read in all my comments grin grin

An innocent girl was murdered and you are blaming so called fornication for the murder.
Yes like how you used is instead of his in one of your comments. Mr clever
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by jubrilELsudan: 1:47pm On Jan 30
AS THE PRESIDENT OF NAIRALANDERS READERS AND COMMENTERS ASSOCIATION MEMBERS WORLDWIDE....WE DEMAND FOR THE DEATH PENALTY FOR THESE STUPID BOYS... NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Dotherightthing: 1:48pm On Jan 30
Yet some luuunatics are calling for the death penalty to be scrapped angry
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30
muller101:
Yes like how you used is instead of his in one of your comments. Mr clever
Thanks for the correction you are still not clever grin it is quite morronic how you are able to pick out my spelling mistake but not able to argue reasonably and constructively.

And oh! you should have inserted a comma next to your Yes before writting the next sentence.

I am going to move on, it is not fair on you me picking on you for not being clever.

Ciao! grin
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30
ExudeLoveToAll:

If you were smart enough grin you will know I was sarcastically taunting grin you about the job angry you so asserted I don't have grin, enjoy the rest of your day grin. You will be fine grin
More bullshit! I would not employ you because your judgement and your way of thinking appears inadequate. I don't give a shit if you were taunting or being sacarstic. And anyone employing you is just as inadequate as you.

Be lucky! grin
Re: Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun by abobote: 2:25pm On Jan 30
Chukwuka319:
When we advise youths to keep away from fornication,they won't hear.These two have incurred lengthy jail terms for murder and rape.
With the action of the Beninoise,raping a vulnerable girl, who would blame Donald Trump for imposing strict restrictions and harsh clampdown on cross border migrants, and vowing to build a huge wall on the US-MEXICO border.
You are a racist, there are bad people everywhere, is not about him being a beninoise.
Moreover any restrictions on cross border migrants will affect Nigerians more than any other country

They should hang two of them, evil people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Pastor Caught While Trying To Bury Pot Of Charm At Someone's Compound. PICS / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos / Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.