Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku (9119 Views)

While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. / Lagos Is Drowning Under Tinubu & Will Be Delivered Next Month / See The African Country Still In 2013 While Nigeria, The World Is In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by ZombidiotFools: 3:18pm On Jan 30
Honestly, Atiku Abubakar is right.

Even though he's just playing politics, its not as if he cares even.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by DevilsEqual(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30
SoNature:
Apparently, the Yorubas will finally wreck Nigeria with the way they are all over the internet defending a man who knows absolutely nothing about how to run this country.

No be this guy dey always preach fairness Very hypocritical being

U be Igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by hopepitex: 3:25pm On Jan 30
Tinubu person wey oders presedent de afraid
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by Exceed15: 3:26pm On Jan 30
I m expecting the 30k stipend to defend this .. mumu people.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by ZombidiotFools: 3:27pm On Jan 30
emkz:
Atiku can only shout and complain but can never propose solutions to the problems.
actually, all the presidential candidates claimed to have the solution.

I think since Tinubu won, he should implement his.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by CharleyBright(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30
Toluwanise247:
Maybe someone should remind Atiku say na 8years Tinubu go spend for Aso rock

Maybe someone should remind you that Atiku is rich enough to live above the economic inflation besetting many Nigerians like you. Atiku won't follow you cry that economy bad. The joke is on you.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by ijeawele23635: 3:48pm On Jan 30
Na Atiku himself dey release statements now Where are his boys- Reno and Daniel Bwala?Na Atiku himself dey release statements now Where are his boys- Reno and Daniel Bwala?...
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by ezenna191(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30
At least his investments are Nigeria. You that's milking Nigeria with your crazy corruption nko?
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by sulaak(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30
ogododo:

Tinubu is playing fiddle while Nigeria is drowning in the ocean of insecurity. To imagine that the Commander-in-Chief is on a so-called private visit while kidnappers kill a nursing mother and grandmother in Abuja for failing to pay N90m ransom and two monarchs in Ekiti, among other regular tragedies besetting Nigerians. If the shoes are too big for Emilokan, he should step aside. Nigeria does not need another Tourist-in-Chief. The country needs 24/7 leadership to confront the pervasive insecurity and collapsing economy. -AA
Atiku Abubakar

Selfish bastard. Had Atiku stepped down for a younger and better candidate, Peter Obi, the country might have had PO as president. These people don't want to accept that they are the problem. The county didn't want another Northern president after Buhari debacle government. The best option was PO. (i am not a supporter of PO ) but he is better than the rest.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by yemmit90: 4:39pm On Jan 30
Anatolia:

The tribe aligned with their own, who is suffering now. If someone offends you and you decide to shoot your self in the foot. Is that really wise?

And how did you know you would've been in paradise now had your candidate emerged as winner? Are you a soothsayer to have seen the future or I don't get it?

If you stop hating on other, they will embrace whoever you present to them during elections. I have observed you guys very well on Nairaland, you always start this tribal war or discussion. This is 2024, you all should grow pass this mentality.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by obaidan: 4:58pm On Jan 30
this one should go and sit down....there is no difference between you and the tinubu
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by Bluntemperor: 5:14pm On Jan 30
CharleyBright:

Maybe someone should remind you that Atiku is rich enough to live above the economic inflation besetting many Nigerians like you. Atiku won't follow you cry that economy bad. The joke is on you.

See Mumu talk o!
Did you read OBJ Book ' My Watch' then a slave that is still supporting his master,na JuJu be that!
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by Ngozi123(f): 5:58pm On Jan 30
yemmit90:

And how did you know you would've been in paradise now had your candidate emerged as winner? Are you a soothsayer to have seen the future or I don't get it?

If you stop hating on other, they will embrace whoever you present to them during elections. I have observed you guys very well on Nairaland, you always start this tribal war or discussion. This is 2024, you all should grow pass this mentality.

Have you not seen all the posts from Yoruba tribalists that have littered this site in the past few years?

From shouting at the top of their lungs that no Igbo man will ever become president to posting pictures of starving Biafra babies. Even the owner of this site has made some shocking anti-Igbo comments on Twitter.

Anyone not personally involved with Tinubu voted for him based on religious or ethnic lines. They deserve all the ridicule they get as they have helped to plunge the country into a darkness it may not recover from.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by yemmit90: 6:09pm On Jan 30
Ngozi123:

Have you not seen all the posts from Yoruba tribalists that have littered this site in the past few years?

From shouting at the top of their lungs that no Igbo man will ever become president to posting pictures of starving Biafra babies. Even the owner of this site has made some shocking anti-Igbo comments on Twitter.

Anyone not personally involved with Tinubu voted for him based on religious or ethnic lines. They deserve all the ridicule they get as they have helped to plunge the country into a darkness it may not recover from.

Like I said before, just stop Yoruba vs Igbo stuffs, no tribe is better than another. We are one as a nation, let remain so for her progress.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by Bolingua1: 11:08pm On Jan 30
SoNature:
Apparently, the Yorubas will finally wreck Nigeria with the way they are all over the internet defending a man who knows absolutely nothing about how to run this country.
Check my posts since. I m a Yoruba man. It's paid agents you seeing so, not Yoruba stuffs.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by Anatolia: 2:10am On Jan 31
yemmit90:

If Obi was performing this bad, I will withdraw my support for him. I don’t care the tribe you come from, I will support anyone who would move this country forward. I will never support a charlatan because he is from my tribe.

Re: Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku by Anatolia: 2:17am On Jan 31
The political elite in this country have no plans for Nigerians including members of their own tribe. They are hungry for power and fame and will readily trade their people for power. But the ignorant ones will be clapping for them. Our president will rather listen to IMF who have very wicked ideas than consider the plight of Nigerians. Tinubu is a puppet of IMF.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight / David Cameron Visits Nigeria / Is Nepa Also Going On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.