Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers (16321 Views)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / My Adult Daughter Is Too Close To Me. Is It Normal, Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by 11doubledee: 9:47pm On Jan 30
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

Are they supposed to be too close to their Plumber or electrician?

Because most people tends to over trust their pastors compared to their plumbers or electricians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by jamesbridget13(f): 9:47pm On Jan 30
I don't know y nl will not give us a laughing reaction to a post or comment. Nl this is 2024 o

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by amnesty7: 9:49pm On Jan 30
Lumig:
Pastors are now suspects
They have always been, and justifiably too.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by naijapikin2(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30
Numbers 1 and 2 are pointless in attaching meaning to the Pastor.

But that number 4 ehn... That's way too much. Insisting on chores?

Overall the write up is a worthy piece of advice. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Bonapart(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30
amnesty7:

Neither plumber nor electrician claims false divine powers.
all of you are phools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by AbuAeesha: 9:55pm On Jan 30
No virtuous and wise woman should let a strange man (any man outside the immediate family)be close to her daughter.
Though some still fail for this,
Its dumbness

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Dittodat: 9:57pm On Jan 30
90% of the pastorprneurs are mostly rapists, child molesters, and pedophiles hiding under "man of god" business ventures.
The rest are banging married women in their churches. Bunch of criminals in the Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by richie240: 9:59pm On Jan 30
Even when the mothers themselves are under the shackles of d 'pastors'?
Dey play.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Lumig: 10:02pm On Jan 30
It is the mothers that need this watching over more than their girls

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by tnerro1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30
Pastor ke, if my daughter tell me say she wan marry pastor, na to arrest the guy for molestation be that😑
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by IgnobleJay: 10:18pm On Jan 30
O ti lor far far far
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by fiercehillz(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30
This thing is more common than we think.

Never allow your daughters to be too close to them please....I repeat...NEVER.

Talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by alobright17(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

I trust plumbers and electricians than pastors ,

Pastors are the real scavengers, what plumbers will be scared to do pastors will do it without fear .

After girls fear pastors .

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Franky9584(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30
Goat and yam cannot stay in one place
be warmed!

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by candygist: 10:41pm On Jan 30
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

Nobody fu.ks people wifes and girlfriends more than pastors and Alfa's

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by candygist: 10:43pm On Jan 30
femi4:
But that's true

You will see Mothers keeping their daughter with pastors for months for special prayers n fasting

Some of those mother's know what there are doing. The pastors use to take care of such families buy paying the girls school fee and small small stuffs like that. Don't play.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30
we were told about wolves in sheep clothing and single mothers and broken homes are their prey.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Faposky95: 10:50pm On Jan 30
YinkaOlusesi16:
It's late already 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

When the same mothers fight daddy over these same pastors

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by ruggedtimi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30
The mothers too shouldnt be close to their pastors

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by jattopeter(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30
Don't be blind to the reality please, there is sense in this Post. She has a valid point.
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by VULCAN(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30
I join you in prayer that he will give you male daughters instead.

Mtscheww

abba190:
may god not give me female daughters the wahala is too much
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Banhammy717: 11:54pm On Jan 30
Not only daughter, some foolish men feels comfortable allowing their wife to consult with pastor on private visit.

"Daddy G.O" ..........
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by LordIsaac(m): 12:06am On Jan 31
There is nothing you can do for a daughter that has her OWN pastor. Period!
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Streetmovement(m): 12:08am On Jan 31
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Do not care about your title, if you bleeps with my teenage daughter I'm gonna chain your ass to a slaughter table, cut your dick off with a chainsaw and use it to make pepper stew dick with rice, will make sure i parboil the rice well making it ready for consumption then i eat it in front of you while you bleed out.

Yes I'm wicked like that, revenge is my area of expertise cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by chatinent: 12:17am On Jan 31
Just don't let your daughter be tangled with men.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Dereformer(m): 12:33am On Jan 31
I will add, don't let your WIFE get too close to your pastor.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Owopumpy: 12:50am On Jan 31
Truth

They even Bleep both mothers and daughters for free

Sad situation

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Owopumpy: 12:51am On Jan 31
LordIsaac:
There is nothing you can do for a daughter that has her OWN pastor. Period!

You are one of the pastors
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Chikel20000(m): 1:14am On Jan 31
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Pastors been doing wonders behind the scenes with the innocent bannies if their congregation,all in the name of transferring holy spirit.

No jokes,but the moment my banny starts calling her pastor daddy, and start frequenting vigils,na from that moment our relationship go experience half time undecided
de play
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Chikel20000(m): 1:14am On Jan 31
Na pastor's dis one see....no Imam or alpha to quote?

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by KanuSE: 2:24am On Jan 31
The advice is for daughters but the men on this thread feel threatened and shouting about their wives...lol πŸ˜‚

African pastors in the mud. grin
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by bukatyne(f): 3:29am On Jan 31
VULCAN:
I join you in prayer that he will give you male daughters instead.

Mtscheww

grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.