Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers (16332 Views)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / My Adult Daughter Is Too Close To Me. Is It Normal, Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by FFIA: 11:26pm On Jan 31
Ulogwe1:

God Almighty, the creator of the universe.
The one that was not created.

God I know, Jesus Christ I know
E.A Adeboye I know, Oyedepo I know and Pst. Chris Oyahkilome I know.

Na who is your zaddy again?

hope you have paid your tithe and sown your seed, given your first month salary?

waiting for a miracle to happen to gain prosperity.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Beuberry(f): 11:35pm On Jan 31
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

Are they supposed to be too close to their Plumber or electrician?

First time you typed with sense. Receive food to gain strength!

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Ulogwe1: 12:10pm On Feb 01
FFIA:

hope you have paid your tithe and sown your seed, given your first month salary?

waiting for a miracle to happen to gain prosperity.

Dey form woke there.

Above all, I have not taking money from your account to pay tithe or any seed.

Haba, make you fear God na. You wan tell me how to spend my own money again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! / Can U Do This? With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.