Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers (16334 Views)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / My Adult Daughter Is Too Close To Me. Is It Normal, Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by ObalendeCMS: 4:11am On Jan 31
That's all of una problem.
The pastor, the daughter, the mother & the foo1ish simp father.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Edusouls(m): 4:49am On Jan 31
abba190:
may god not give me female daughters the wahala is too much
am telling you
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Edusouls(m): 4:50am On Jan 31
Kai female daughter wahala no Dey finish I swear, women’s trouble are inherited from birth so it’s unsolvable
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by bigcasava1(m): 5:09am On Jan 31
You are talking of pastor, my brother in-law won't even come close to my daughter

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by iyababs: 5:12am On Jan 31
abba190:
may god not give me female daughters the wahala is too much
Do you want male daughters instead? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by JayPeeOham: 7:09am On Jan 31
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

Are they supposed to be too close to their Plumber or electrician?

When nau!

Apart from their Pastor, they can be close to every other man that comes their way! cheesy
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Ayosuccess12: 7:17am On Jan 31
shocked True talk to all parents
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Manager88: 7:43am On Jan 31
I know of one pastor at arise ND walk assembly oke aro naso he dey do sleep with almost all d girls in church sote one parents know dem still dey go d church till today
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by FFIA: 7:54am On Jan 31
CockPit:
Touch not my annointed!

Sendele, yama kazua eli jahora!
fŪck that shit. make any pastor try any nonsense then he/she will remember that you are just a man to me.

Doing evil and hiding under the guise of Touch not my prophet.

people like TB Joshua, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Adeboye with fake obligations and prophecies that suit their pocket.

I am sorry fo gullible christians.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Ulogwe1: 8:10am On Jan 31
VULCAN:
I join you in prayer that he will give you male daughters instead.

Mtscheww

grin grin English no easy oooo.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Ulogwe1: 8:12am On Jan 31
FFIA:

fŪck that shit. make any pastor try any nonsense then he/she will remember that you are just a man to me.

Doing evil and hiding under the guise of Touch not my prophet.

people like TB Joshua, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Adeboye with fake obligations and prophecies that suit their pocket.

I am sorry fo gullible christians.

Thank God say people know all these ones you mentioned. But nobody knows your zaddy.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by icedbreez(m): 8:14am On Jan 31
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

Are they supposed to be too close to their Plumber or electrician?

If them use plumber e nor go trend na.

A rat race to trend and be famous in Nigeria
Awon wannabe celebrity

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by goodconsience77: 9:00am On Jan 31
[color=#990000][/color]Everytime pastor this pastor that as if they are the cause of Nigeria problem, gone are the days journalist make unbiased investigation. All those teenage you are talking about a lot of them have disvargin in sss2. Is it not those girls that twerk on Facebook and send there nude picture to their boy friends? I have experience a lot in life and I see serious deception in human being. Tell your daughters to stop seducing all this pastors they are also human being and stop wearing provocative wears to the church. That's why I like Arab nations they no born you well to wear any indesent dresses. Journalist should stop looking for soft target to criticize, the politicians are there.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by pekisdgee(m): 9:02am On Jan 31
Very very true that was how a pastor nack my cousin... those pastor get scope for mouth ehn... this very deep
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by aswani(m): 9:10am On Jan 31
goodconsience77:
[color=#990000][/color]Everytime pastor this pastor that as if they are the cause of Nigeria problem.

Yes they are, to a man and woman they are very fake, they claim powers they don't have. They pick on the weak and vulnerable and they are morally bankrupt too with indefensible ways they go fleecing people for money.

Not one of them saw Covid coming despite claiming to be men and women of God.

They are also power mad and play people against each other.

Remove them and their useless structures from this country and see how this would be a better place.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by papiwyte(m): 9:10am On Jan 31
Most pastors are sleeping with the Church girls... Fear girls that love church activities cool cool cool cool

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by delpee(f): 9:17am On Jan 31
Not only Pastors. Also Alfas and Imams. I've heard some stories from that side too. I remember the story of a friends niece who absconded with her Quranic teacher at 16! It was claimed that she was hypnotised though. She had been dropped at the Campus by her parents only for them to find out that she was missing from school a month later. It was in the 90s so there was no mobile phone.

Alfa was praying for the family while their daughter was with him. undecided Anyway, security agencies stepped into the matter and she was found months later.

The Oriyomi Hamzat channel shows that human beings are who they primarily are irrespective of faith. Religion often provides a cover for criminally minded people to gain the trust of the innocent and naive.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by goodconsience77: 9:18am On Jan 31
aswani:

Yes they are, to a man and woman they are very fake, they claim powers they don't have. They pick on the weak and vulnerable and they are morally bankrupt too with indefensible ways they go fleecing people for money.

Remove them and their useless structures from this country and see how this would be a better place.

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by ebenholer2(m): 9:24am On Jan 31
She is definitely talking out of experiences…u can contact her further to know the victims of such assault.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Salt06(m): 9:26am On Jan 31
fidelmarshal199:

The plumber or electrician doesn't care about their customer's daughters
Dey play
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by goodconsience77: 9:33am On Jan 31
aswani:

You don't get my point anybody that said pastor is the problem of Nigeria the person has been blindfolded. So pastor is the one making our currency getting depreciated everyday. So pastor are the one that make Nigeria to experience insecurities, so pastor are the one that make us to experience inflation in this country? Go to western countries you would see different churches there. Roman Catholic has the Fortune of over $500b. The highest in nigeria is not even up to a billion dollar. Do the pastors has political power to control Nigeria economy? The answer is NO. Pls be intelligent in your opinion given. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Acidosis(m): 9:38am On Jan 31
fidelmarshal199:

The plumber or electrician doesn't care about their customer's daughters

Dey play.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Emmani360(m): 10:08am On Jan 31
A girl I knew was molested by a reverend father and her own mother told her that she is lying and she needs deliverance cos she is possessed. Women know how to worship “men if God”
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by aswani(m): 10:29am On Jan 31
goodconsience77:
So pastor is the one making our currency getting depreciated everyday. So pastor are the one that make Nigeria to experience insecurities, so pastor are the one that make us to experience inflation in this country?

So because of insecurity and Naira depreciation, we shouldn't condemn fake pastors and their morally bankrupt behaviour.

We should wait till Naira is 1 to 1 with dollar before condeming the excesses of Pastors àbi?
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by goodconsience77: 11:44am On Jan 31
aswani:

So because of insecurity and Naira depreciation, we shouldn't condemn fake pastors and their morally bankrupt behaviour.

We should wait till Naira is 1 to 1 with dollar before condeming the excesses of Pastors àbi?
My bro I believe u re a Muslim used the same energy to criticize ur fellow Muslim clergymen that encourage terrorism. Meanwhile I don't say fake pastors shouldn't be criticize but more energy should be on real menace facing our society, which me and u know where our problems come from.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by dejavubobo1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31
When I hear the word pastor. I see a jobless man whom Nigeria has happened to. A potential criminal and a money swindler. But hidding behinde religion.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by aswani(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31
goodconsience77:

My bro I believe u re a Muslim used the same energy to criticize ur fellow Muslim clergymen that encourage terrorism. Meanwhile I don't say fake pastors shouldn't be criticize but more energy should be on real menace facing our society, which me and u know where our problems come from.

I am not a Muslim. If Imam's are doing the same then they should also be criticised.

These Pastors are respected a lot more than government yet they are even more morally bankrupt.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by FFIA: 2:39pm On Jan 31
Ulogwe1:

Thank God say people know all these ones you mentioned. But nobody knows your zaddy.
which one do you worship ?
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by spencekat(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31
Chikel20000:
Na pastor's dis one see....no Imam or alpha to quote?
Don't mind them.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Anunakeeh: 7:09pm On Jan 31
DyshApp:
A Nigerian journalist who identifies as @Anastasia Odochi has written an open letter to mothers to have a close bond with their daughters.

The journalist said this while advising mothers to watch out for pedophiles who disguise themselves as pastors.

She wrote,
Dear Mothers,

Please read this carefully

If you have a teenage girl that is close to her/ your pastor, pls have a heart to heart conversation with her. Especially when –

1. He is so fond of her

2. He calls to check up when she is not in church. Not just check up oo, he asks with so much emotions

3. He is uncomfortable when he sees her with young men in the church or elsewhere. You will notice how he scolds her with jealousy laced around his words.

4 He insists she does his chores

5. He gives her leadership roles in church even when she is not the most suitable

6. He makes silly jokes around/ about her.

7. He compliments her beauty / physic

8. He calls the house and she is the only one he asks about

9. He always tells her to wait behind after service.

10. He always has ‘ prophesies ” about her out of all your kids

Dear sisters, e don red oooo!

A cartel of pedophiles in cassocks is all over town.

Be Vigilant!!!!!!!

See Finishgrin
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by 1Sharon(f): 7:42pm On Jan 31
Spot on.

Especially the mothers that are allowing their daughters to go and do chores in their pastors house. Nonsense.
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Ulogwe1: 10:24pm On Jan 31
FFIA:

which one do you worship ?

God Almighty, the creator of the universe.
The one that was not created.

God I know, Jesus Christ I know
E.A Adeboye I know, Oyedepo I know and Pst. Chris Oyahkilome I know.

Na who is your zaddy again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! / Can U Do This? With Pix / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.