Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? (3678 Views)

Poll: As a Nlander, are you capable of running Nigeria as its leader?

Yes, with proven leadership records at any level (give some detail in post): 45% (9 votes)
Yes, though I do not have leadership experience: 30% (6 votes)
Yes, I believe I am academically bright only but no real leadership experience: 15% (3 votes)
No, honestly I am not there yet: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Epic Photo :cartoon On How Buhariis Running Nigeria / Buhari Refers To Germany As West Germany And Its Leader As President Michelle / Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by PointB: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
alj_harem:

[s]PointB aka Ezeuche , you are quite a character. I must say I admire some of your post and It remains me of Someone important in alaigbo
with that said, when I said correct something; I did not mean you would be fair per say

correct something = Making Nigeria under Igbo supremacist rule

that was why I added the quotation mark

Not that it is bad persay but the problem is after some years, people would start complaining and moreover, those people you put in those position would be /might be as corrupt as HELL !!! but you don't care, so long as they are Igbos, you would be alright with that.

for example, you mentioned David Mark

Everyone knows David Mark is one of the most corrupt person in the country, In fact he is on the same league as OBJ and co but still you prefer David Mark because he is a Christian.

No one is trying to frustrate GEJ, GEJ is trying to frustrate US. If you are in Nigeria you would understand my point.

Not that he is that bad but So far the worst of all the president we have had in 12 years of democracy .[/s]

Everything you wrote here is either a lie or rubbish.
It merits zilch response. I don't patronise fools!
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by aljharem3: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
PointB:

Everything you wrote here is either a lie or rubbish.
It merits zilch response. I don't patronise fools!

LOL grin grin grin deny it all you like, I do not know you in person but I KNOW YOUR CHARACTER and how you think.

You are a born tribalist no doubt about that. I mentioned other tribalist because it is not that they are tribalist but they react to what is written about there people in here which I fall victim for as well. Unlike you ezeuche, I can see right through you

You do not hate any group not even the hausa or the yorubas but u are an Igbo supremacist
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by PointB: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL grin grin grin deny it all you like, I do not know you in person but I KNOW YOUR CHARACTER and how you think.

You are a born tribalist no doubt about that. I mentioned other tribalist because it is not that they are tribalist but they react to what is written about there people in here which I fall victim for as well. Unlike you ezeuche, I can see right through you

You do not hate any group not even the hausa or the yorubas but u are an Igbo supremacist

Clap for yourself, and have this for your effort. You truly know me.

Happy now?

So can you get out of my face? Know me indeed!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo (OBJ) Declares He Is Now ‘ABJ’ - Anything But Jonathan / APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote / Obanikoro Caught Sleeping At The Validictory Session At Aso Rock (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.