Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) (27943 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 4:35pm On Jan 30
The chief Mourner have started again. Eye service will not win votes. Yed daddy will never visit victims family in the east but rather fixated on Lagos and other region. I have never seen someone that will cover another man's roof for fear of rain and abandoned his own.
Only Obi does tbat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Error401: 4:35pm On Jan 30
The one that did not fool you, how much is 1 dollar to naira today? Abi he no concern u?

Throwback:
What did Peter Obi do about the Ezu River massacre when he,was Governor of Anambra state.

This ticket hunting politician cannot fool me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by ElSudani: 4:35pm On Jan 30
ncoolsome:

So why didn't u go then abi u no get leghope u know that area was volatile and he wld be putting himself in harm's way if he had visited..

Yeah, those who went there were made of metals so they were not afraid of being injured.
Lame excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30
Votes 2027:

Obi: 14.0 M
Tinubu: (R.i.ped by God's grace)

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30
Why hasn't this made the front page?
Supreme court must hear this.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 4:36pm On Jan 30
heji:
Give it to Obi when it comes to staying relevant as a leader. A lesson for new generation Leaders
You mean the chief mourner in Black

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by noeloge82(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30
ncoolsome:

So why didn't u go then abi u no get leghope u know that area was volatile and he wld be putting himself in harm's way if he had visited..

I agree with you completely some people like to complain about everything

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Omenlon: 4:36pm On Jan 30
Splashme:
This is my own president.
A thief will never be my president
unfortunately, you and your so-called president are under one president in Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Amend Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by 080bjaked(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30
fergie001:

Peter Gregory Obi

He emphatizes with the bereaved and identify with their pains. A leader of the highest quality.
Agbadorians can't understand grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 4:38pm On Jan 30
Splashme:
This is my own president.
A thief will never be my president
Then both of you should relocate to another enclave.
As it is today BAT is the CIC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Ironbull: 4:38pm On Jan 30
U neva see anything yet we will turn you to a complete erand boy and condolence minister for your lifetime.

Shey u think na obidients go bully Nigerians to install you as president but we showed you and dem say we sane naija get strong head pass you and your obidients.

If dem born you come back and contest by 2027 the disgrace of 2023 go be ike child play d thing wey we go do you.

You have offended us beyond forgiveness if even you contested 100 time for president we will still not let you win. Obi, okwa ya

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

40 people, mostly Ibos were massacred in Owo, he never went there, not even a condolence message.
I am not fooled by his recent shenanigans.
Send your location, make I send you pain killer. So you no go kill yaself on top Obi mata

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by wale8486: 4:40pm On Jan 30
Make TINUBU giv dis guy OSINBAJO portfolio nah (minister of CONDOLENCE)

im sure before DECEMBER,u go tire not to talk of 2027

YES DADDY,u beta calm down and enjoy ur loot

dnt spend all ur loot on TRANSPORTATION oooo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30
I must commend Obi for this but that doesn't change the fact the he will never rule Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Omenlon: 4:41pm On Jan 30
Emma1Oj:
No one can rig Peter Obi out in the coming election. Not even the drug lord, the mandate thief. He has learn the hard way...
if he contest 100x under labour party, he will fail 100x. Anyway, with his type of politics and the toxicity from his people, he can't become president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by ElSudani: 4:41pm On Jan 30
Error401:
Oponu
How about the ones that happened in Ibadan. Appreciate nice gestures he has been an empathetic leader. Ti omo ba dara, ka wii.

He is a bloody hypocrite trying to milk other people's tragedy for political mileage. Why wasn't he doing it before? By the way, why did he stop going to churches and church events?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by two12s: 4:41pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

40 people, mostly Ibos were massacred in Owo, he never went there, not even a condolence message.

At least if he doesn't go, can't you go ??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 4:42pm On Jan 30
They family are such in a high spirits

I salute their courage, boldness and the fact that they seem have overcome that nightmare

E nor go better for Postinor and his fellow Islamic Jihadist that killed that innocent girl ..

Death to all terrorists sympathizers 💀💀💀

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Dittodat: 4:42pm On Jan 30
Throwback:
What did Peter Obi do about the Ezu River massacre when he,was Governor of Anambra state.

This ticket hunting politician cannot fool me.

The Agulu packaged fraud is just fooling his gullible followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 4:42pm On Jan 30
fergie001:

Peter Gregory Obi
Meanwhile Tinubu is in France with national security adviser Nuhu Ribadu while kidnappers and bandits ravage the country
We warned that Tinubu was only interested in been called President
He has no plan for the country but tribalism and religion sentiments nor let us see road.

Meanwhile
Atiku is chilling in Dubai

God help us

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Tonnyray: 4:42pm On Jan 30
Svoboda:
Staying relevant by capitalizing on peoples ordeals and misfortunes to stay politically afloat? What would happen if he went there without the paparazzi and the twitter noise?
He just has to tone down the frequency of these sympathy visits or else they'd be used against him when he ends up not visiting every mourning family in Nigeria.
Exactly bro.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:43pm On Jan 30
This is called empathy. Nice one PO!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by LeeSmart: 4:43pm On Jan 30
What a gentle man

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 4:43pm On Jan 30
Dittodat:

The Agulu packaged fraud is just fooling his gullible followers.
Lolz
Hope u are enjoying the one that is fraud that u voted o🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:43pm On Jan 30
The real President

God bless you sir

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by hammer567: 4:44pm On Jan 30
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW...

HE IS ON OFFICIAL DUTIES.

EVEN AFTER NIGERIANS WERE ROBBED, HE IS STILL DOING THE JOB THEY VOTED HIM TO DO, AS BEST AS HE CAN.

MR PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by spencekat(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30
Nice one!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30
He should remember to visit the families of the police men murdered today in imo also,nor be only to do eye-service visits for other regions.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Felaincarnated: 4:44pm On Jan 30
U ain't fooled baby boy cos are d next victim to be massacred before d year runs half way
ElSudani:

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by epainos: 4:44pm On Jan 30
heji:
Give it to Obi when it comes to staying relevant as a leader. A lesson for new generation Leaders
Seyi Makinde was trying to caution Atiku that he is needed in Nigeria....but the chairman is in the diaspora again. grin Later he will start using money to buy votes....lol.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 4:45pm On Jan 30
two12s:

At least if he doesn't go, can't you go ??
I tire o

If he go, na them go still complain say na because they are igbos that's why he went there🤣🤣
Useless people
They have ran out of ideas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by IgnobleJay: 4:45pm On Jan 30
He’s a good man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable / Femi Fani-Kayode With His Wife And 4 Sons (Photos) / 3 Officials Resign From Governor Obaseki's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.