Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) (27928 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Raf4: 5:03pm On Jan 30
PeterObi is becoming the Deputy Chief Mourner of every unfortunate event now. No wonder he's always on black attire.........scoring cheap political goals 🙄
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

He didn't go there, stop lying. Obi trying to save Nigeria! Nice one, you must be a devotee of the Church of St Peter the latter day Saint.
This is the problem with goons like you. I am trying to have a grown up convo, and you are coming out with rubbish like St Peter bla bla bla, what does that shit even mean? grin

I give up

Obi is a fool trying to save the Zoo. The terroreest North don't even want Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by ElSudani: 5:06pm On Jan 30
Blazebond:
He should remember to visit the families of the police men murdered today in imo also,nor be only to do eye-service visits for other regions.

And the family of the two brothers who were stuffed in the trunk of a car.
If the cameras are not there he won't be there as well.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

Yeah, those who went there were made of metals so they were not afraid of being injured.
Lame excuse.

Hope you know Peter Obi hardly walk around with security personnel ? Just thinking,why didn't Buhari visit ??
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30
fergie001:

Peter Gregory Obi
I think if at least 80% reasonable Nigeria youth join and together and they forget tribalism and religion we supposed to give this man a chance and see what he can do this man is trying his best as a good leader but tribalism and religion don blind our eyes later we blame tinubu buhari Jonathan deep inside us we know we’re d cause of what’s happening in this country I’m from SS and also hv Yoruba root before una go think say I b ibo nw

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by ElSudani: 5:08pm On Jan 30
Calitoscassius:
This is the problem with goons like you. I am trying to have a grown up convo, and you are coming out with rubbish like St Peter bla bla bla, what does that shit even mean? grin

I give up

Obi is a fool trying to save the Zoo. The terroreest North don't even want Obi.

Obi na scam my friend.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 5:08pm On Jan 30
Dittodat:

Rubbish irrational and delusional rant. Pls get a real job.

Bye
U still dey share ur comments 🤣

U nor want Tinubu again🤣
Tinubu must rule till 2031, and after him, Shettima straight . And after Shettima, Akpabio or Wike go enter😁
Obi must not b allowed to smell that seat. He is too good for it.
Let rubbish people like Tinubu and co be ruling us
The way I will campaign for Tinubu in 2027 sha🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Throwback: 5:09pm On Jan 30
Felaincarnated:
No1is fooling u baby boy cos u are next to be massacred before d year runs half

I reckon the way the Ezu River massacre occurred was not his responsibility?

It is your right to type as you want, but keep to the forum rules.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by bidosky: 5:09pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

And the family of the two brothers who were stuffed in the trunk of a car.
If the cameras are not there he won't be there as well.
And the families of the traditional rulers killed in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by ElSudani: 5:09pm On Jan 30
Blaze14k:

What is wrong with you people. It was also ur type that said all manner of things about obi yet he showing compassion to other tribes. When he decides to show compassion to his tribe only u say he is tribalistic. Why is the heart of man intensionally wicked? You just cook evil for fun

I doubt if you even understand what he is doing.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by legba1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30
Like church like anywhere disaster strikes....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30
Well that's the real president not the one going to France for private visit.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Blaze14k: 5:11pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

I doubt if you even understand what he is doing.

What is he doing if I may ask. Is going to visit anyone now evil. Explain let me understand
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30
I don't care if it's just for the gram, this man is the only one that has understands the pulse of this nation. Much unlike the tie-neck president that believes any breakdown in security is an act of God! undecided
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Error401: 5:12pm On Jan 30
he as always done that just that he wasnt so outspoken about it. Are you saying that he is still being an hypocrite when election is almost 3 years away?

ElSudani:

He is a bloody hypocrite trying to milk other people's tragedy for political mileage. Why wasn't he doing it before? By the way, why did he stop going to churches and church events?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by ZaddyJ: 5:14pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

40 people, mostly Ibos were massacred in Owo, he never went there, not even a condolence message.
I am not fooled by his recent shenanigans.
Wait your papa went there?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by ElSudani: 5:15pm On Jan 30
Error401:
he as always done that just that he wasnt so outspoken about it. Are you saying that he is still being an hypocrite when election is almost 3 years away?

I will be more inclined to believe you if you can show me three instances before the Owo massacre and when he wasn't running for president.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30
Leadership and governance is easy. All you need is empathy, conscience, sense and everything else will flow.
See presidential material now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by nony43(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30
Throwback:
What did Peter Obi do about the Ezu River massacre when he was Governor of Anambra state.

This ticket hunting politician cannot fool me.

Confused people tomorrow you will say he is the one that killed them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by nony43(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

40 people, mostly Ibos were massacred in Owo, he never went there, not even a condolence message.

How many people has BAT before and now he is the President?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 5:20pm On Jan 30
I don't know if peter Obi would have been a better president, what I know is that a majority of Nigerians were robbed their mandate. Tinubu did not win Lagos, Abuja, PortHarcourt & Kano yet he became the president. How was such miserable history made? By weaponising poverty, which is exactly what they are trying to do at national levels.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Segxydube: 5:21pm On Jan 30
solmusdesigns:

I guess he was called to order by his publicist..

He gave a condolence message... But because ur mind is full of hate you will never see it... Ode

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by nony43(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30
Svoboda:

Staying relevant by capitalizing on peoples ordeals and misfortunesto stay politically afloat? What would happen if he went there without the paparazzi and the twitter noise?

He just has to tone down the frequency of these sympathy visits or else they'd be used against him when he ends up not visiting every mourning family in Nigeria.

Is Obi the one causing them pains ? were is BAT, Atiku and Kwakwanso

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Chikel20000(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30
Larryndelaw:
The chief Mourner have started again. Eye service will not win votes. Yed daddy will never visit victims family in the east but rather fixated on Lagos and other region. I have never seen someone that will cover another man's roof for fear of rain and abandoned his own.
Only Obi does tbat.
dis pure hypocrisy ....deep down u, u like Obi....u wish ur own was like him....but tribal sentiment won't let u....continue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by nony43(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30
Salubata:
One thing about Obi is that, he likes scoring cheap political point.

Good for your political career but unfortunately this can't earn you Presidency in Nigeria

That is life style you just know him because he contested .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 5:23pm On Jan 30
CLOTH CHASER

PITOBI BE LIKE MASQUERADE WEY DEM DEY CARRY FROM VILLAGE TO VILLAGE TO GO DANCE ATILOGWU

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 5:29pm On Jan 30
Agbado zombies right now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Curious345: 5:30pm On Jan 30
Peter Obi is the greatest

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 5:31pm On Jan 30
heji:
Give it to Obi when it comes to staying relevant as a leader. A lesson for new generation Leaders

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/gAQ1wYLGVXpqwrKz9

Of course, he has the time.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Obiedun(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30
Waka waka
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Justnation: 5:33pm On Jan 30
PETER OBI is a perfect example of the kind of leader Nigeria need. Compassionate, humble and connects well with everyone at every level of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Rosambort(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30
Please rest smiley

ElSudani:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Wole Soyinka Opposes UNILAG/MAU Renaming / Drama As Ezekwesili Signs 2019 General Elections Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.