Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) (27932 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by soccerlite: 8:17am On Jan 31
achimendy:

Just shut up pls.

it hit you bad

obi is moving from pillar to post commiserating with nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by yemmight(m): 8:52am On Jan 31
one4GOD:
hmmmmm, did you just learn the word 'desperado' but didnt know the meaning? Cos am wondering who can be more of a desperado than a certificate forger, a ninety-three years old man who was so pained and scared that he might never smell the highest office in the land that he was head bent on grabbing it at all cost. Anyways I believe youbare enjoying his renew shege gift to you. Ala'ironu oponu

You are a Mugu. Do you realise that after he lost election he has been donating money to places in the East only for people. Huge money. And that is the person you want as a Nigerian President? You don't know nada.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Allisgud: 8:55am On Jan 31
Even agbado garri who stays close to nabeeha house couldn't visit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Abee79(m): 9:40am On Jan 31
yemmight:
Desperado.
Better a desperate man trying to make our nation better than a desperate druggie who only wants power because it's his time. Stupid reason.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by RichardKous: 11:17am On Jan 31
Hi ! Ergonomics and well-being: Focus on employee care
Employees are a key asset to any successful business, and the Hushoffice team The most important office design trends for 2024 encourages a focus on their well-being. In 2024, office design focuses on ergonomics, comfortable workspaces and unique break areas to increase productivity and staff satisfaction.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by jude79(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31
Throwback:
What did Peter Obi do about the Ezu River massacre when he was Governor of Anambra state.

This ticket hunting politician cannot fool me.

He visited the site, informed the federal government, only for federal government to inform him that they are responsible, he then set up a committee to investigate federal government position, after which he reported his findings to anambara state house, he also presented a solution to the federal government, and they accepted his approach.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by achimendy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31
soccerlite:

it hit you bad

obi is moving from pillar to post commiserating with nigerians

Is it against the law to commiserate with someone, and why are you bittered about obi commiserating with the bereaved if you're not a devil??

A devil that don't know when his next meal will come.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by achimendy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31
Abee79:

Better a desperate man trying to make our nation better than a desperate druggie who only wants power because it's his time. Stupid reason.

You can repeat that again so they can understand properly.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by SeeWahala: 12:35pm On Jan 31
seunjungle1:
This can only fake vegetable minded people.
Me, my mind strong....this can't convince me in any way.
How many visitation did he make in the past to those kidnapped people?

I hope your stomach and pocket is strong too grin

Because the coming hunger and hardship ehn . . . Na your belle go finally convince you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Tradman: 1:18pm On Jan 31
Salubata:
You're showing the World that those who raised you failed woefully with your emotional outbursts.
I'm not surprised. Untrained beast
obviously, although I'm not surprised how uniform you are and is a big shame
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by soccerlite: 4:11pm On Jan 31
achimendy:

Is it against the law to commiserate with someone, and why are you bittered about obi commiserating with the bereaved if you're not a devil??

A devil that don't know when his next meal will come.

obi started commiserating job after 2023 presidential election

That's good

Angel that have eaten 🤣

Hope you will not be hungry tomorrow
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Jeyun: 4:46pm On Jan 31
Dittodat:

The Agulu packaged fraud is just fooling his gullible followers.
and the iragbeji drug lord that did not fool you Afar?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Jeyun: 4:49pm On Jan 31
Dittodat:

I don't remember ever complaining to you. Keep your energy for the Agulu packaged fraud because he will be disgraced again in 2027.
by your drug lord,Tinubu as usual na
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Jeyun: 4:53pm On Jan 31
paramakina202:
Any update from Rhino Omockeri yet?
hahahahahaha that one na werey, international mugu in Claus.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by PrettyIfy7: 6:31pm On Jan 31
nony43:

Confused people tomorrow you will say he is the one that killed them.

God bless you for shutting up that id!0t with solid evidence.
People who have never set their feet on Anambra soil, yet everyday they bring up the ezu river SARS case as if they know the whole story.
They are miscreants who have no hope for development and growth. And they want to drag others into their pitiable living standard.
May God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by achimendy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01
soccerlite:

Hope you will not be hungry tomorrow

You should be asking yourself that question.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by achimendy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01
jude79:

He visited the site, informed the federal government, only for federal government to inform him that they are responsible, he then set up a committee to investigate federal government position, after which he reported his findings to anambara state house, he also presented a solution to the federal government, and they accepted his approach.

Don't waste your time answering this tribal bigots, he said he can not be fooled by obi but Buhari and Tinubu has being fooling him back to back 😂
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by soccerlite: 9:11pm On Feb 01
achimendy:

Answer yours
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by soccerlite: 9:11pm On Feb 01
achimendy:

Answer yours !
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Tradman: 12:03am On Apr 23
Salubata:
You're showing the World that those who raised you failed woefully with your emotional outbursts.
I'm not surprised. Untrained beast
you type are well known and I wouldn't bother the trade words with you. You will ever be a standard of measuring stupidity. Idiot coming to defend tinubu and I know u are already defending yaya bello. Ode try grow
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Salubata(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26
You're an idiot. I mean it
Tradman:
you type are well known and I wouldn't bother the trade words with you. You will ever be a standard of measuring stupidity. Idiot coming to defend tinubu and I know u are already defending yaya bello. Ode try grow
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) by Splashme: 4:23pm On Apr 26
Great man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun / FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. / Drama As Ezekwesili Signs 2019 General Elections Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.