Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Sos Call To Wema Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sos Call To Wema Bank (108 Views)

Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real / My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sos Call To Wema Bank by mistarsam(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30
On the 16th of December, 2023, I got a debit alert, very early in the morning, to the tune of N25,000 with a scanty description: "WEB PAY". I called the Purple connect lines to hotlist my card and enquire about the nature of the transaction. The response I got was nowhere near something actionable. "Maybe you've exposed your card details online"

Thereafter, all emails sent have been replied with a touch of "sorry for the inconveniences caused. We are still investigating".

Even the fact that I copied the CBN email address (cpd@cbn.gov.ng) and the Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission has not yielded any positive efforts.

Also, my visit to the bank was the same experience. Attached are some of the screenshots pertaining to this transaction.

This illegal movement of funds really affected me as I was supposed to get a freezer and some other stuffs for my business. This didn't materialize as a result.

Mod please move to the frontpage.

Re: Sos Call To Wema Bank by Blackestjunior(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30
Bleep wema bank

Web pay, someone has used your card to purchase something online according to the description
Re: Sos Call To Wema Bank by mistarsam(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30
Screenshots

Re: Sos Call To Wema Bank by mistarsam(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30
Blackestjunior:
Bleep wema bank

Web pay, someone has used your card to purchase something online according to the description

Wema Bank has failed to disclose who it is
Re: Sos Call To Wema Bank by mistarsam(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30
Screenshots

Re: Sos Call To Wema Bank by mistarsam(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Please come to my rescue

(1) (Reply)

- / How Does P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Work And Why Is It Most Important? / Review: How To Create And Authenticate A Paypal Account In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.