Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship (13653 Views)

Elere Omo 3 Latest Yoruba Movie 2022 Drama Starring Sanyeri |fisayo Abebi |kemi / BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) / Title Of Movie Of A Girl "Tara" Acted By Sola Fosudo And Aired On NTA In The 80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Maxxim: 8:28pm On Jan 30
Haters will start mentioning Kagantech cheesy
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by israelmao(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30
Dimaya:
you need to discuss what's destroying lives of young NIgerians at the moment:

Young men are deciding to pursue a career in fraud and kidnapping, young women are involved in hookups.

These are the leaders of tomorrow. listen for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0r4pp-u_uI

One of the fundamental problems is high rate of unemployment.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Draslo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30
CIA go cop this boy
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Faposky95: 8:31pm On Jan 30
NAIJA bad news dey seriously affect my mojo....I no dey feel ladies like before......
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by kenny714433(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Solanaa: 8:42pm On Jan 30
Much respect Fisayo, Glad you're doing well.

I've always been a fan since 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Tranquility2345: 8:47pm On Jan 30
The oyibo man go dey think for him mind say ‘see this monkey dey follow me talk like say me and am na equals’ grin
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Blackestjunior(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30
Siberia01:
grin

Pen and paper tech just full Nigeria...
Las las na fintech and web development everybody Sabi do ..
Everybody just dey carry laptop up and down...
Nobody don make something wey common man dey use solve him problem embarassed

Every body na mouth
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Kionrae: 9:32pm On Jan 30
Nice fisayo has really gone far in his career
Kudos
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by HeavenShield: 9:41pm On Jan 30
Weldone AMBASSADOR Fisayo! You pull this whale through...
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Aremson14(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30
This is evidence that persistency, hard work, always being on your toes pays. When starting out he probably looked stupid but look at him now. Keep going you would get there one day

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Judolisco(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30
Goodvibes007:
Nice. I remember how the guy went from reviewing techno phones to now interviewing US number 4 man. Do not despise the days of humble beginnings.
technically US number 2 man
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by JustPowerApps(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30
Great one man. This is the type of interview session I love to watch not dem faucet, cryto grin, id me guys cool
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by sprints1: 10:08pm On Jan 30
jubrilELsudan:
NONESENSE WETIN FISAYO KNOW ABOUT TECH

I DEY SURE SEY HIM NO EVEN KNOW HOW TO ON COMPUTER
I wonder e think say tecno and snapdragon processor dem dey talk... But what does blinken know about tech... One thing I learnt when dealing with Cacausian don't let them know your plans... Dey will milk your ideas and render your own country useless.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by gbolswag(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30
Discuss the rise in dollar
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Forkthiefnubu: 10:47pm On Jan 30
That’s the plan by thiefunbu , keep my tribes men on top , give them international connections so they can help influence elections like they did with Obama over GEJ
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Panda7(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30
very convincing even for the hickey technology can give to the very techy geeks but what is the effect and economic importance technology can bring to the ecosystem without a problem to the nay man?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by jaymichael(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30
Maxxim:
Haters will start mentioning Kagantech cheesy
Kagan na videographer, this guy is the real tech guy.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Konquest: 11:14pm On Jan 30
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_EBBo86LE?si=4bzToRJXqPlaMyki

Talking Tech with the United States Secretary of State (Antony Blinken)

In this video, Fisayo Fosudo discusses technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship with the United States’ 71st Secretary of State, Antony Blinken on his second visit to Nigeria.

The discussions bordered on technology, entrepreneurship and innovation in Nigeria and Africa. Further discussions were had about U.S.-Africa economic relations, digital technologies and how misuse can be prevented as well as the Nigerian Fintech ecosystem.
Impressive takes on entrepreneurship, technologies, and innovations during Anthony Blinken's technically "third" visit to Nigeria.

Ah! So, Anthony is Fisayo Fosudo's other name... That's cool.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by vtuKiosk: 11:33pm On Jan 30
Nice one from Fisayo wink
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Sleekfingers: 12:22am On Jan 31
finallybusy:
Rubbish. These white people will make promises and fulfill nothing. Many here weren’t born when Clinton came to Nigeria, promised heaven and earth, our politicians clapped like it was a movie theatre and then he left. What was achieved from his visit? I remember only a cool speech. Nothing else.

Sit down there dey wait for the white....
.are they not humans like you? Why cant your race do something for your race?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by airsaylongcome: 12:40am On Jan 31
Goodvibes007:
Nice. I remember how the guy went from reviewing techno phones to now interviewing US number 4 man. Do not despise the days of humble beginnings.

Is Blinken number 4 in the US? Isn’t he the equivalent of a minister with zero chance of being in line to succeed the president if anything happens.

Number 4 should be the Speaker of the US House of Representatives
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by God1000(m): 1:04am On Jan 31
Judolisco:
technically US number 2 man
which number two, where do you put the Vice president and the speaker of the house, they wield more power in US than secretary of state.

But the secretary of state is the face of US foreign policy
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by efeedemo: 1:11am On Jan 31
God bless you sir for this comment of yours. Everyone dey form techie, oya create an App or something to solve a problem, na war. You really sabi, them be really pen and paper tech 😂😂

Siberia01:
grin

Pen and paper tech just full Nigeria...
Las las na fintech and web development everybody Sabi do ..
Everybody just dey carry laptop up and down...
Nobody don make something wey common man dey use solve him problem embarassed
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Mirasteel: 3:09am On Jan 31
jubrilELsudan:
NONESENSE WETIN FISAYO KNOW ABOUT TECH

I DEY SURE SEY HIM NO EVEN KNOW HOW TO ON COMPUTER
Jealousy will never take you anywhere, you either congratulate him or keep shut.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by oladosu59996: 7:47am On Jan 31
NONESENSE WETIN FISAYO KNOW ABOUT TECHI DEY SURE SEY HIM NO EVEN KNOW HOW TO ON COMPUTERNONESENSE WETIN FISAYO KNOW ABOUT TECHI DEY SURE SEY HIM NO EVEN KNOW HOW TO ON COMPUTER...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Movies Actually Looked Like Before Visual Effects Were Added / Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) / New Movie Titled Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.