Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship (13654 Views)

Elere Omo 3 Latest Yoruba Movie 2022 Drama Starring Sanyeri |fisayo Abebi |kemi / BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) / Title Of Movie Of A Girl "Tara" Acted By Sola Fosudo And Aired On NTA In The 80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Maxxim: 12:41pm On Jan 31
jaymichael:
Kagan na videographer, this guy is the real tech guy.
Videographer bii to bawo, he makes contents and reviews about new techs and gadgets na
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Ohraykon: 2:20pm On Jan 31
jubrilELsudan:
NONESENSE WETIN FISAYO KNOW ABOUT TECH

I DEY SURE SEY HIM NO EVEN KNOW HOW TO ON COMPUTER
na jealousy go kee you las las oluku
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by KAKERE: 7:36pm On Jan 31
Imagine if all youths will invest into their lives and one day be exposed to VIP like this rather than sitting somewhere in the bush kidnapping and maiming innocent people.
Education is the key and our government needs to sit up. No one with this type of know-how and exposure as a youth would ever be ready to be involved in crime to the detriment of his/her nation.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Beuberry(f): 11:40pm On Jan 31
Enddy50ty:
Okay
Okay for what?
You just v to say something meaningful. Don't be a dumbo!
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by God1000(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31
Beuberry:

Okay for what?
You just v to say something meaningful. Don't be a dumbo!
is that how you go all around insulting people

You look so innocent but deadly

Please repent
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Beuberry(f): 4:14am On Feb 01
God1000:
is that how you go all around insulting people

You look so innocent but deadly

Please repent
At least am not a terrorist or a terrorist sympathiser like you. Shebi it's always peppering you as IDF dey pepper Hamas!
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by God1000(m): 8:52am On Feb 01
Beuberry:

At least am not a terrorist or a terrorist sympathiser like you. Shebi it's always peppering you as IDF dey pepper Hamas!
Lol, so standing up against genocide of women and children now makes me a terrorist sympathizer, I don't take people like you seriously.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Beuberry(f): 8:57am On Feb 01
God1000:

Lol, so standing up against genocide of women and children now makes me a terrorist sympathizer, I don't take people like you seriously.

Same way you aren't taken seriously.
Standing up against the religion that still oppress women till today, allow underaged marriage amidst many crimes is what I explained. It that religion you are supporting. Today we are seeing this barbaric act, https://www.nairaland.com/7987596/blasphemy-residents-burn-neighbours-house
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by God1000(m): 9:04am On Feb 01
Beuberry:

Same way you aren't taken seriously.
Standing up against the religion that still oppress women till today, allow underaged marriage amidst many crimes is what I explained. It that religion you are supporting. Today we are seeing this barbaric act, https://www.nairaland.com/7987596/blasphemy-residents-burn-neighbours-house

Where is your humanity? do you know that we have a lot of churches and christians in Gaza that have been killed and destroyed in the course of this war.

We should not behave like the people we claim are evil.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by Beuberry(f): 9:27am On Feb 01
God1000:

Where is your humanity? do you know that we have a lot of churches and christians in Gaza that have been killed and destroyed in the course of this war.

We should not behave like the people we claim are evil.

You dey me tuin humanity?
FYI, humanity died the day ya brethrens killed Deborah Samuel. Humanity died since the time Muhammad murdered Banu-Quryaza Jews. Humanity died when ya brethrens marry underaged girls.
You dare talk about humanity. You don't know the enemy you n ya pretending minions created are a ticking time bomb!
Yoa religion breeds terrörists, rapists and evil bigots daily. That's what you all preach in ya mosques and evil sermons, meeting place etc.
All terrörists are muslims, all muslims are terrorists!
You recalled humanity when Hamas strikes first on Oct 7th killing Innocents.
No more humanity. Whatever Hamas see, they deserve it.

Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by 900warriorz: 10:49am On Feb 02
I'm proud of you bro...I remember our days back is Lagos State Model College, Badore
Re: Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship by AlphaSoul: 12:50pm On Feb 27
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_EBBo86LE?si=4bzToRJXqPlaMyki

Talking Tech with the United States Secretary of State (Antony Blinken)

In this video, Fisayo Fosudo discusses technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship with the United States’ 71st Secretary of State, Antony Blinken on his second visit to Nigeria.

The discussions bordered on technology, entrepreneurship and innovation in Nigeria and Africa. Further discussions were had about U.S.-Africa economic relations, digital technologies and how misuse can be prevented as well as the Nigerian Fintech ecosystem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Movies Actually Looked Like Before Visual Effects Were Added / Poor Gotv Picture Quality / Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.