Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US (37531 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by tojahh(m): 8:09am On Jan 31
Reno! Are you sure it's not because of Peter Obi?

I swear na Peter Obi cause am
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by chidiokay: 8:09am On Jan 31
imustsaymymindo:
Hmm...

This should only come as a surprise to people who think this refinery would have any real impact on Nigeria's economic progress anyway.

The refinery will have a positive impact on the economy But thats if Naija factor stays out of the way

Most policies dole out by govt are good buh why they fail must time is the environment, which i call naija factor
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by aariwa(m): 8:11am On Jan 31
DesChyko:
Reno: Dangote Refinery bought US crude because Nigeria's crude has been purchased far into the future.

Still Reno: Dangote Refinery can purchase its crude from anywhere because it is a private establishment.

Why the fuss if it was never really meant to be a Nigerian thing then but just a private show?

Factos: Dangote will import crude with dollar purchased at N800 - N900. Local man will import for their businesses with dollar purchased at N1500. But local man should spend more time shinning teeth for every Dangote news that emerges.

That's if it's actually crude that is being imported
dangote is smartly moving away from cement importation to now forex hoarding and fuel importation. The game plan get import license that gives you access to import crude and fuel, import fuel, send to your empty refinery and then sell to marketers. He wants to bypass petroleum marketers and become sole importer of fuel so that marketers will buy from him believing they are buying from a functioning Nigerian refinery..same monopoly he did with cement and tinubu might be in deal together with him don’t know but I can bet my last kobo that refinery is not even up to 40% functional

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:16am On Jan 31
Judolisco:
9ja Don sell Crude oil to people on credit or naija get target to meet on Crude oil sale according to OPEC...
How does that explain the fact of Dangote refinery importing crude oil?
Does that not negate the whole idea behind the refinery?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by israelmao(m): 8:17am On Jan 31
The degree of Reno Omkri's buffoonery is immeasurable,we are talking about breaking dollar monopoly here,if Nigerian private refinery owners can't buy our own crude oil with our naira in order to reduce overdependency on dollar for cheap production cost and consequently considerable pump price then what is main purpose of having refinery here in Nigeria?If possible Dangote should be licensed to have oilfield(s) where he can mine his crude oil for easy access to raw material at cheap cost.Enough of this economic slavery.However,why Reno is fond of being idiotic by making mention or directly or indirectly referring to the SE or Obi in most of his summations ,views and comments this day?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:18am On Jan 31
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Are you a toddler that doesn't understand anything than to suck Mama breast
Another dolt. Seems three doors to a loon was left opened yesterday

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:19am On Jan 31
omokab:
how can you see any point when your interest is how Nigeria will be a failed state . Go and ask those that study management accounting to explain to you better .
Management accounting?
What does that have to do with this topic

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by chidiokay: 8:21am On Jan 31
Paraman:
So should Dangote not buy crude oil to run his refinery because of the exchange rate situation?

Dangote is within his right to source for crude oil outside if NNPC can't meet his demand, businesswise dangote as nothing to lose

But its only best in Nigerians and the economy interest that NNPC meet dangote demands ameloriate the dollarization of our economy

You don't expect me to be looking out for dangote interest, i am speaking for my interest and that of Nigerians cos exchange rate is making cost of living unbearable for Nigerians
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by chidiokay: 8:24am On Jan 31
jmoore:
Reno Omonkey, speaking from both sides of the mouth.

The clown said we should stop patronizing mtn. But he wants Dangote to use dollars to import crude oil.

The olodo wants everyone to use globacom but he doesn't want Dangote to use only Nigeria crude oil.

.These is just a confirmation Reno is on BAT administration payroll, not surprise anyways man must chop

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by APCNig: 8:26am On Jan 31
Agboriotejoye:
What exactly is his point?

It's for those who can think
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:27am On Jan 31
APCNig:

It's for those who can think
Can you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Paraman: 8:27am On Jan 31
chidiokay:

Dangote is within his right to source for crude oil outside if NNPC can't meet his demand, businesswise dangote as nothing to lose

Now that NNPCL can only provide 4 million litres of crude oil instead of 6 million litres of crude oil Dangote will need at his refinery... Are you advising Dangote to shut down his refinery in February because NNPCL can't supply the quantity he needs?

Do you know Dangote will also export refined crude to foreign countries when operation start?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Dpharisee: 8:28am On Jan 31
loswhite:
Is it not the sane crude they told us last year they are struggling to sell because of Russian cheap crude that they are pumping to the market because of sanctions
I am thinking the same, a lie needs more lies to keep it standing.
The same crude oil that they said last year that several ships are stranded looking for buyers is no longer available for Dangote refinery

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by ispreloaded(m): 8:29am On Jan 31
loswhite:
Does Reno have sense?
am not sure grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by ispreloaded(m): 8:30am On Jan 31
Dpharisee:

The same crude oil that they said last year that several ships are stranded looking for buyers is no longer available for Dangote refinery
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we go get sense Las Las lol grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by HIPROFILE(m): 8:30am On Jan 31
I am surprised Reno Omokri did not mention or blame Peter Obi in this article😳😳.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by tollyboy5(m): 8:33am On Jan 31
DesChyko:
Reno: Dangote Refinery bought US crude because Nigeria's crude has been purchased far into the future.

Still Reno: Dangote Refinery can purchase its crude from anywhere because it is a private establishment.

Why the fuss if it was never really meant to be a Nigerian thing then but just a private show?

Factos: Dangote will import crude with dollar purchased at N800 - N900. Local man will import for their businesses with dollar purchased at N1500. But local man should spend more time shinning teeth for every Dangote news that emerges.

That's if it's actually crude that is being imported
If that screenshot is David tweet, then he's the dumbest Lagosian of all time
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by ispreloaded(m): 8:36am On Jan 31
israelmao:
The degree of Reno Omkri's buffoonery is immeasurable,we are talking about breaking dollar monopoly here,if Nigerian private refinery owners can't buy our own crude oil with our naira in order to reduce overdependency on dollar for cheap production cost and consequently considerable pump price then what is main purpose of having refinery here in Nigeria?If possible Dangote be licensed to have oilfield(s) where he mine his crude oil for easy access to raw material.Enough of this economic slavery.However,why Reno is fond of being idiotic by making mention or directly or indirectly referring to the SE or Obi in most of his summations ,views and comments this day?
lol 🤣 @50 dat man Neva still get sense .... I think dangote think his bigger than Nigeria government... Too much Monopoly has resulted in this.... More slavery to the naira.... Na to go buy dollar n keep remains lidis cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Dpharisee: 8:36am On Jan 31
ispreloaded:
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we go get sense Las Las lol grin

grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by ericmor: 8:38am On Jan 31
Dis one just wan talk. Well, he already said it himself, USA also buy crudes from neighbouring countries why Dangote went as far as america to buy.

My own is the better and enabling environment for Nigeria citizens and to ease this hardship on the land which dangote can not provide.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by aariwa(m): 8:42am On Jan 31
Agboriotejoye:

my opinion on this is Dangote wants to use his non functional refinery to monopolize fuel importation like he did in the cement industry…ie so that marketers will now import directly from him instead of from refineries overseas. Remember NNPC mentioned some weeks ago there will be no change in petroleum prices with the coming of dangote refinery. BUA is breaking his monopoly daily in the cement industry.

Dangote from what I read about the refinery was scammed by Indians that they can build the refinery cheaper than Americans and ended siphoning from him more than 10 times of the quote estimate Americans could have used to complete it and project still not yet completed.same way same Indians- Bharti Mittal collected $500m from buhari over Ajaokuta steel company and not only left with the money but vandalized the company of equipment worth millions of dollars. I expect him to list the hoax of a refinery on Nigerian stock exchange in the next few months to fleece some dumb people that will invest into that

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:45am On Jan 31
If you actually wants to fight tribalism in this forum, please stop posting anything from this man here.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by sweetkev(m): 8:47am On Jan 31
Dpharisee:

That is to show you that this country is caused and irredeemable.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Judolisco(m): 8:49am On Jan 31
Agboriotejoye:

to be fair it does, but that's d situation we've found ourselves.... D past leaders have sold us into alot of debts
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by samesta(m): 8:52am On Jan 31
epainos:

Let this be the first and the last time you will use this kind of statement. Do you hear me?

Tompolo and Asaro Dokubo are from SS and they benefit from so many govt contracts.

Adenuga is a Yoruba man and he benefits too.

There are so many Igbo people... in fact, Uzo Kalu benefited so much from the government too.

Yet, I know that there is no fair play in the whole system. I acknowledge it.

Exactly my point. You have voiced out why you are pained. SS and SE will NEVER allow the business to go smoothly. This is it. See...God bless you for saying it. grin

To the issue of how the government is cheating them. Bros, go read my previous posts. I am backing the Igbos to leave Naija. Yes. They should leave. It is obvious they will not get to Aso Rock. They won't.

But let's be serious...hausa and Fulani cannot dominate you if you don't have Judas among you. So, stop faulting hausas...eradicate the Judas among you. Fish them out, and cut them off from making decisions for you. If not, Hausa will keep raping you.

But I think this is for Igbos only. Is it Wike in Cross River one Fulani man will do wayo? Lol. Reason it na.

And I hate it when you guys tell false stories. Are you guys not collecting monthly allocations from FG? Do you know how much NPA in Lagos generates monthly? Una no dey collect from am? Go blame your useless governors and the Judas among you.

Lol. Where did I write that SE and SS duped him? A beg...remove SS...I know you are SE. grin

Lol. When Timprey Silva or so was the oil Minister, wetin he do? Let me take you back to Jonathan's era. Jonathan from SS was the president....Ngozi Iweala from SE was the Finance and Economic Minister...and who was the petroleum minister? Dazeni from SS. Lol. From the history of Nigeria...which petroleum minister has looted like Alison Dazieni? grin

Dey play.

Dem frustrate Ngozi Iweala's effort. Abi na Hausa and Fulani stole during Jonathan's? Dey play.

Shell lost some cases regarding the pollution of water, and they paid. What did your leaders do with the compensation? Dey play. I am not defending Shell or any of those useless oil companies, but they are simply using the greedy Judas among you to steal from you. Of course, the same tactics the Hausa and Fulani are using. Who is to be blamed? Lol.

See..the way you guys always want to revenge is to destroy. This is my point. Lol. And those destroying are doing so for their own selfish interest. If they compensate them, those destroying will loot all. Who is to be blamed? Lol.

Thank God Lagos is not supplying him. Lagos is only making use of the blue economy. Shikena. Wetin God give you...use am well. Perhaps, Lagos would have used oil in a better way than you. Who knows? Now Lagos is expanding its coast to Badagry and Lekki. Lol.

See...keep blaming others. Oil is a gift for you, but you can't use it for yourselves. It has become a curse. If you cannot manage it well, someone else will manage it for you na. So, why are you complaining?

Regardless of your write-up and how you feel, the truth is that the only way you want to pay Dangote back is to make him beg for crude oil... and to frustrate him. You thought you would be able to blackmail him to give out contract to build pipes from your region na. Lol. But Baba don japa go America. grin

Las las...na you go beg to sell to him. Na you go load on his trucks and make sure the trucks leave your region safely. See..na that contract him go give you to chop. grin Guide and guard his trucks against any harm in your region. You mess up like this...baba don cancel all arrangements. It is more profitable for him to load far away from the US than load in his home nation. grin

A just say make I remind you again....una no git blackmail Dangote. Shikena.

Game Over!

Please remove the issue of SS and SE from your analysis. Dangote tomatoes failed in the north because he relied on his people for supplies, crude is not supplied by the people of SS or SE but by the FGN. How many pipelines have the people of SE vandalized, why do SS vandalise pipelines, it's because of neglect, you talk about giving chiefs money, don't government have agencies that takes care of all that, the only reasons chiefs are given money is purely an act of corruption by the FGN.
The basic point is that if Dangote relies on the system, it would fall him, it is not an issue of SS or SE in which you are talking about, it's the system.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Paramount01(m): 8:54am On Jan 31
jmoore:
Reno Omonkey, speaking from both sides of the mouth.

The clown said we should stop patronizing mtn. But he wants Dangote to use dollars to import crude oil.

The olodo wants everyone to use globacom but he doesn't want Dangote to use only Nigeria crude oil.

Pls read to understand, you can do better than this if you read to understand.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by ufotunang: 8:58am On Jan 31
Nigeria...one step forward.. two steps backward
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by ufotunang: 9:03am On Jan 31
How will the naira appreciate, be strengthen and have value against the dollars when we are using dollars that is scare in the nigeria to import crude oil ...the solution to strengthen the naira and for it to have value is more exportation of goods and less Importation of goods... simple
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Juniorangel(m): 9:20am On Jan 31
They always have explanation for every useless move they make... We go finally see who e go touch pass when e set.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Johncuppa(m): 9:21am On Jan 31
epainos:
I am shocked Nigerians are making this a very big issue. Dangote Refinery is a private company and won't be run like NNPC. He can buy from Pluto sef. grin

Dangote is wise....he made this deal with people he knows won't betray him. Was he not supposed to build it in SS or SE if he wanted to rely on their crude oil? grin Dangote knows how dem mad in those areas so he isn't relying on their crude. Why are they pained?

If you all think you will get a subsidy from Dangote the way you get from NNPC, you are all fo..ools. grin

They are waiting to hear that Dangote Refinery is closed for not having crude oil. Lol. I remember how farmers messed him up by not supplying him with fresh tomatoes for his tomato paste plant after he funded their growing systems. Dangote isn't NNPC.

Dangote is in Lagos because he is into the exportation of fuel. If he likes he will sell in dollars. Na your wahala. If you sell crude to him in naira, sure, he can give you back in naira. But thinking you will force him to give you fuel in naira while he buys in dollars for crude oil is a dream that won't come true.

So, you think he is not wise. Lol. Na you be the f.oool all along. E dey pain dem say Dangote no dey at their mercy. They had visualized how they would frustrate his refinery by not supplying him with crude oil. grin They had been waiting to read news like....how they forced him to give them contracts to build pipelines from their region to Lagos...and they would start blowing up the pipes. grin Tompolo and Asari Dokubo boys are disappointed grin grin.

Baba don set up his refinery where your madness in the oil areas won't reach his refinery. grin...and he has shown you that he doesn't care about your madness. Baba is into supplying African nations with fuel....and he isn't into your useless destruction and barbarism. Kudos to Dangote for looking ahead on the right way to do this business. Mehn! See how disappointed they are. grin They can't blow up pipes to Dangote Refinery....they are pained.
All this plenty English not necessary.
The worry here is how is the refinery going to effect change in Nigeria?
We hope the refinery will ease the load on dollar and halt our pains but the news of importing crude oil with the same dollar is now a shocker, it is almost a plus and minus, resulting to no change after all.
This is the bone of contention.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by Jlow2: 9:22am On Jan 31
Contracted to which future? Yet we hear sumtimes that we can’t find buyer of our oil, apc is full of deceit, huge chunk of the oil has been used to collect loan the latest was $3billion loan for oil worth $12billion, what is Niger and Bukinharm faso exporting ? these countries have not seaport , no high agriculture produce, no oil, yet naira is valueless against their currency , corruption in high places. We lost Peter obi, so we must leave with the consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers / Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.