Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact (13219 Views)

Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 / President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Basicend: 8:41am On Jan 31
America; A very confused state filled with all sorts of sexual abominations.

That is why God has an issue with prospering men. Most times, the money or resources are used back against him by the same men he blessed.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by gaskiyamagana: 8:42am On Jan 31
They are 75% coming to term with Islamic definition of rape
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by chiedozie198100: 8:51am On Jan 31
The current law defines rape as vaginal penetration by a penis. The new law broadens the definition to include nonconsensual anal, oral, and vaginal sexual contact.

The definition is clearly sexist.
Claiming that rape is done by men

4 Likes

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Ebukamatth(m): 8:52am On Jan 31
Carry that kind thing come Nigeria

Them go even rape you for one bush like that
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Starhearts: 8:53am On Jan 31
ebexofficial:
So if gay penetrate person ass hole for Naija like dis no be rape because we never update our law for Naija

Who hurts u
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by SuperOnyi: 8:53am On Jan 31
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

The new law broadens the definition to include nonconsensual anal, oral, and vaginal sexual contact

It makes sense
Not just nonconsensual contact
But that of the oral, anal and vaginal

Why will someone rape, touch the vaginal or anal without the person's consent

It baffles me how people rape

If a woman is not emotionally happy with me I can't get an erection not to talk of raping her when she is even in pains and crying

shocked

Are you okay? Why are you impersonating another moniker? I've been observing you for so long.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Godstiger(m): 8:53am On Jan 31
In other words,touch raped
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Calitoscassius(m): 8:56am On Jan 31
atiku4President:
Very good l. I know many nairaland men no go like am
The US updated their rape laws and you are mentioning Nairaland men, what is the connection with Nairaland men with US New York State where the laws where updated? From my observations %99 of Nairaland men are Naigerians.

And NO. You don't KNOW them no like am unless you have spoken to all of them and heard their opinions so you don't know shit! cheesy

Maybe you should amend your ridiculous comment.

And oh! are you also included in these Nairaland men? undecided who knows? maybe you are a Nairaland woman. grin
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Beverlyjean(f): 8:58am On Jan 31
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

The new law broadens the definition to include nonconsensual anal, oral, and vaginal sexual contact

It makes sense

If a woman is not emotionally happy with me I can't get an erection not to talk of raping her when she is even in pains and crying

So a vagina forcing a penis to penetrate is not rape?? So in other words , women cant rape men

2 Likes

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Ironbull: 9:01am On Jan 31
israelmao:
There's nothing the evil Democrats will not do to eliminate enigmatic Trump from being on ballot.

Which Trump

Oh so you can asked Atiku what else is he looking for in Aso Rock but Trump have something else in White House ba?

Dey play, you hear?
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by faceland: 9:01am On Jan 31
That is diluting it (which the criminals would exploit).

Rape is rape and harassment is bad but not as bad as rape.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by bukatyne(f): 9:02am On Jan 31
Marvieduke:
Sounds funny to me...

Sounds extremely funny.

Already rape (penetration of the penis by the vagina) is 'hard' to prove (according to them). Then you add nonconsexual oral and anal contact to it.

If you can’t prove vaginal (which) would most likely have bruised, how do you prove areas that doesn't?

It seems more of an anti-Trump move; na dem sabi. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by APCNig: 9:04am On Jan 31
Only Trump can Make America Great Again (MAGA) and save the world from forced Homosexualism

1 Like

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Beverlyjean(f): 9:05am On Jan 31
robinfemi:
Rape crews, your news. Wetin concern me with wahala. Na person wer no get self-control dey rape. 500naira I don enter and come out sharp sharp. Drink my Alogin after grin

U havnt heard of false accusers ... imagine after paying the 500 naira and she says u must give her another 2k and u don't agree, not that u don't hv the money but u don't want to be played a fool....and she then goes online to claim u raped her and also goes to police and u get arrested for rape.... these things truly happen ... most men were falsely accused , if u don't know
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Calitoscassius(m): 9:06am On Jan 31
Beverlyjean:

So a vagina forcing a penis to penetrate is not rape?? So in other words , women cant rape men
As it appears, yes. grin and the update now includes touching without consent, so if you touch a woman without a signed agreement from her that you can touch her, she can sue you for rape.
Which also means if you touch your wife or girlfriend without her consent she can also sue for rape.
Anyway. It is just only in New York.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by bukatyne(f): 9:06am On Jan 31
faceland:
That is diluting it (which the criminals would exploit).

Rape is rape and harassment is bad but not as bad as rape.

When peeps don't think well, that's the result.

While growing up, when a man was accused/proven to rape a woman, you look at him like a monster and imagine the horror the woman went through.

Today when I hear rape, my question is 'Is it that you wanted only one round and he did two or you wanted only kissing and he went all the way (Unilag) or he actually raped you?'

Now, I will probably add 'did he kiss you'?

Make dem continue.....

3 Likes

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by MrCork: 9:07am On Jan 31
ebexofficial:
So if gay penetrate person ass hole for Naija like dis no be rape because we never update our law for Naija

Kaiii.. cheesy
anyways.did somebody penetrate u sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by biroo: 9:08am On Jan 31
No be lie, better behave yourself if you're in New York o
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by DMerciful(m): 9:20am On Jan 31
A law cannot be applied retroactively
israelmao:
There's nothing the evil Democrats will not do to eliminate enigmatic Trump from being on ballot.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:21am On Jan 31
ebexofficial:

Dey play. Just dey play.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by ParagonPrick: 9:24am On Jan 31
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

The new law broadens the definition to include nonconsensual anal, oral, aInd vaginal sexual contact

It makes sense

Speak for yourself oga, although rape is bad but i know someone who likes to see a bit of pain when having sex
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Calitoscassius(m): 9:29am On Jan 31
ParagonPrick:
Speak for yourself oga, although rape is bad but i know someone who likes to see a bit of pain when having sex
I bit of a pain is not rape i should think, what bout women who wants their bottom smacked during sex? grin
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Jan 31
It is wrong and dangerous to destroy ur systems for political agendas
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Calitoscassius(m): 9:35am On Jan 31
So what New York state has done is women or men can sue for rape any person who touches them without consent (a signed document indicating an agreement to touch) that also means that your wife, girlfriend, husband or boyfriend can also sue you for rape if you touch them without their consent. grin

New york has gone too far. This will isolate people anyway. Atleast men can sue women too for touching them without their consents.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by candelahria(f): 9:38am On Jan 31
Sodomy is a crime in itself.
ebexofficial:
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Calitoscassius(m): 9:41am On Jan 31
jaxxy:
It is wrong and dangerous to destroy ur systems for political agendas
Absolutely crazy! the Democrats has totally gone mad. This is only in New York though.

What they are not realising is that this will isolate New Yorkers from each other. Besides, men can also sue women for rape for touching them without their consent. Wifes, husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends in New York can sue themselves for rape for touching each other.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Calitoscassius(m): 9:44am On Jan 31
ebexofficial:
In Naija you can do what ever you want with anyone. Their are no laws in Naijeeria. Even if there are, just bribe your way to freedom.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Calitoscassius(m): 9:45am On Jan 31
It will all end in tears.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by iamtardey: 9:47am On Jan 31
S.O to the next US president Donald Fxcking Trump cheesy
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by fxexperts: 9:47am On Jan 31
ViceGovernor:
They dey adjust their law just to implicate one man.
The desperation is obvious

Any sensible American should vote for Donald Trump
Una foolishness and gullibility is out of this world. the op use an headline to deceive gullible folks like most of you and you never bothered to read the news and make decision for yourself. For your info let me summarize for you, this law is to help the LGBTQ people be able to report rape and to have them protected by the law and it also applies top cases after sept 1, and the new law has no single effect on Trump, none of it applies to your mini god Trump. you guys will never apply sense to understand stuff, no wonder you all went out to get Tinubu as your president and he is crippling you guys from left right and center, very soon una go hear am well. Evil people wishing for evil to befall the almighty America. bunch of cheap jokers. face your Tinubu alone and leave America affairs to its citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Originalsly: 9:49am On Jan 31
GanagiBitrus:

What of body rub body for public transport. smiley

This is where there would be a problem. They're trying to introduce " congestion pricing' in the city ... a toll is charged for vehicles entering the heart of Manhattan. One of the aim of this is to get people to use the subway. Packing people into the subway will result in passengers making contact. There are men that usually ride the train during rush hour for the sole purpose of sexual pleasure by joining the push to get on board behind a woman with a "sexy butt" ... or standing behind the woman in the packed train whereby he would be innocently making heavy contact as the train makes the sharp turns and throws everyone off balance. Many such men were ID'd and charged in the past... and banned from entering the system. With the change in law .... a woman or even a man can now accuse a fellow passenger of rape if the passenger happens to make contact with the person butt. This is the fearful side of the changes.... but again... it is needed since man has become so morally corrupt. I can see a lot of flaming gay men in court accusing other men of rape....these ones believe they are more feminine than women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speech Made By Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu To His Cabinet / US To Withdraw From Niger As Security Pact Fails In Strategic Victory For Russia / Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.