Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact (13220 Views)

Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 / President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by daania50080: 9:50am On Jan 31
I love what is happening to Trump He should go and seat tight for the next election. Waiting for the whole dramaI love what is happening to Trump He should go and seat tight for the next election. Waiting for the whole drama...
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Blitzerz: 9:59am On Jan 31
They are still trying to weaponize women in the 21st century.

Making it look like they care about women

They are doing all these so they can have the tools to bring down men they dont like.

If you want to punish rape, you can, you dont need all these.

This is just a move to promote false allegation arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by kokomilala(m): 10:03am On Jan 31
Rape Taking On An Extended Definition In A Pervasive State

If it's forceful vaginal or anal penetration, for me, that's rape. However, if it's forceful kissing or other bodily violation, then it's not RAPE. At the same time such violations should be heavily punished.

It's just like groping a woman in a queue or on a bus. That's not rape, but sexual violation. It should be severely punished.

Many people won't agree with New York's landmark judgement, not least because it's strange but because if will totally redefine, in more ways than one, the art and act of sex.

And how about sadomasochist, who derive sexual pleasures from being hurt or hurting someone? This people dey play.

1 Like

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by faceland: 10:13am On Jan 31
bukatyne:

When peeps don't think well, that's the result.

While growing up, when a man was accused/proven to rape a woman, you look at him like a monster and imagine the horror the woman went through.

Today when I hear rape, my question is 'Is it that you wanted only one round and he did two or you wanted only kissing and he went all the way (Unilag) or he actually raped you?'

Now, I will probably add 'did he kiss you'?

Make dem continue.....

Honestly, I too don't remember anyone throwing that accusation anyhow when growing up (infact it was under reported due to shame). Now the accusation is likely false (weaponized), and now these people want to make a very important thing to be meaningless.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Idini: 10:17am On Jan 31
Why all dis fight on the man
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by iamjavadem(m): 10:33am On Jan 31
All these things you mentioned are still nonconsensual contact. Abi anal, oral and vaginal are not contacting the person?
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

The new law broadens the definition to include nonconsensual anal, oral, and vaginal sexual contact

It makes sense
Not just nonconsensual contact
But that of the oral, anal and vaginal

Why will someone rape, touch the vaginal or anal without the person's consent

It baffles me how people rape

If a woman is not emotionally happy with me I can't get an erection not to talk of raping her when she is even in pains and crying

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:44am On Jan 31
They no include penis. This girls go start grabbing dick for public very soon
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by ariesbull: 10:53am On Jan 31
Clowns ...so if I touch a breast now it is rape
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:55am On Jan 31
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

The new law broadens the definition to include nonconsensual anal, oral, and vaginal sexual contact

It makes sense
Not just nonconsensual contact
But that of the oral, anal and vaginal

Why will someone rape, touch the vaginal or anal without the person's consent

It baffles me how people rape

If a woman is not emotionally happy with me I can't get an erection not to talk of raping her when she is even in pains and crying

Even if she does not cry, as long as she does not give consent, it is rape.

1 Like

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by hammer567: 11:02am On Jan 31
Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact

NIGERIA MUST NOT COPY THE CRAZY AMERICANS.

RAPE IS NOW A POLITICAL TOOL AND FOOTBALL. cc cococandy
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by BigBashiru: 11:41am On Jan 31
Blitzerz:
They are still trying to weaponize women in the 21st century.

Making it look like they care about women

They are doing all these so they can have the tools to bring down men they dont like.

If you want to punish rape, you can, you dont need all these.

This is just a move to promote false allegation arsenal.

Westerners are barbarians. It will eventually backfire. Eventually dating in the western world would look like this:

Boy: here's my application letter for me to touch you. Please write me back stating if you want to be touched and what date and time.

Girl: okay will do I will also write my application letter to touch you.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by robinfemi: 11:47am On Jan 31
Beverlyjean:

U havnt heard of false accusers ... imagine after paying the 500 naira and she says u must give her another 2k and u don't agree, not that u don't hv the money but u don't want to be played a fool....and she then goes online to claim u raped her and also goes to police and u get arrested for rape.... these things truly happen ... most men were falsely accused , if u don't know
I understand your saying bro, I pray we shouldn't encounter such girls.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by shomutuski(m): 11:51am On Jan 31
epainos:
Just concerned why Trump is used in the heading. Was the law to get Trump? Or to do what it is supposed to do?

Biden should buckle up and face Trump in the coming election and stop using the court to stop him. What is he afraid of?

At last one comment that makes absolute sense and relates to the OP post. Alot of people just spew emotions on post without giving a logical answer, it shows your depth and awareness on global politics. This is a big trap for trump, they know what they are doing.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Beverlyjean(f): 11:56am On Jan 31
robinfemi:

I understand your saying bro, I pray we shouldn't encounter such girls.

It's not about praying not to encounter such situations...but rather, women that do these things should be held accountable and thrown into jail
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Basic123: 12:24pm On Jan 31
aybabz101:
Well, expanded for only NYC residents

So if a lady is about to fall or trip down a drain, I should just fold my hands and watch as she falls into the drain in order to avoid rape right?

All these things get as im be ooo...

Na the Trump go still be their president......

America has so many unreasonable laws....Not only un law ooo....even in Medicine and educational systems.Some of their medical guildelines still sound unreasonable to me.

I really don't like the country!
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by panafrican(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31
What a stupid decision, it is dooming men
is it how they plan to defeat Trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Charlie2020(f): 12:44pm On Jan 31
All these amendments just to implicate their next president - Trump, ordained by Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by Blitzerz: 12:50pm On Jan 31
BigBashiru:

Westerners are barbarians. It will eventually backfire. Eventually dating in the western world would look like this:

Boy: here's my application letter for me to touch you. Please write me back stating if you want to be touched and what date and time.

Girl: okay will do I will also write my application letter to touch you.
Exactly
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by ginics: 1:42pm On Jan 31
Trump everywhere you go. Like Mtn.

They will tire

1 Like

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by ebudola53c: 2:18pm On Jan 31
Alright then.Alright then....
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by ViceGovernor: 3:40pm On Jan 31
fxexperts:
Una foolishness and gullibility is out of this world. the op use an headline to deceive gullible folks like most of you and you never bothered to read the news and make decision for yourself. For your info let me summarize for you, this law is to help the LGBTQ people be able to report rape and to have them protected by the law and it also applies top cases after sept 1, and the new law has no single effect on Trump, none of it applies to your mini god Trump. you guys will never apply sense to understand stuff, no wonder you all went out to get Tinubu as your president and he is crippling you guys from left right and center, very soon una go hear am well. Evil people wishing for evil to befall the almighty America. bunch of cheap jokers. face your Tinubu alone and leave America affairs to its citizens.
I would have asked you to use your brain but you obviously don't have one.
The headline says "Trump" and in the article he is clearly used as a case study.

Everybody in the whole world knows Donald Trump is against the deranged el gibiti people and their democrat sponsors.
What other way to make them hate trump than to empower them the more.

It is all political, the court cases and different fake allegations have been flying in from all corners against Trump just when election is near, yet a dullard like you cannot see the writing on the wall.

Sir make I no use you drag ground for here keep off my mention if you no get better thing to say 😒

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Jan 31
The rape apologists and their foot soldiers have been hit. Hit dogs will holler

1 Like

Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by hammer567: 4:43pm On Jan 31
cococandy:
The rape apologists and their foot soldiers have been hit. Hit dogs will holler

AMERICANA ABIT OF COMMON SENSE IS TOO PRICEY THESE DAYZ😎
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by hammer567: 5:02pm On Jan 31
The current law defines rape as vaginal penetration by a penis. The new law broadens the definition to include nonconsensual anal, oral, and vaginal sexual contact.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS RAPE.

THEY DO IT IN CLUB EVERYDAY.

I WILL TELL MY KIDS THE STORY OF HOW ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE CLUB WE HOOK UP RANDOMLY AND DANCE, GRINDING ON EACH OTHER BUT TODAY, U CANNOT TRY THAT BECAUSE IT IS RAPE.

MAD AMERICANS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxTKhPn4hbY
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by hammer567: 5:05pm On Jan 31
LET US ALL BE CLEAR ON ONE THING.

AMERICA IS SATAN ON EARTH.

EVER WONDER WHY THIS RAPE ISSUE IS ONLY AMONGST HETROSEXUAL COUPLE NOT THE GAY?

IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE UTILISING THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK TO DRIVE THE MAN AND WOMAN APART COMPLETELY FROM YOUTH.
Re: Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact by fxexperts: 9:10pm On Jan 31
ViceGovernor:

I would have asked you to use your brain but you obviously don't have one.
The headline says "Trump" and in the article he is clearly used as a case study.

Everybody in the whole world knows Donald Trump is against the deranged el gibiti people and their democrat sponsors.
What other way to make them hate trump than to empower them the more.

It is all political, the court cases and different fake allegations have been flying in from all corners against Trump just when election is near, yet a dullard like you cannot see the writing on the wall.

Sir make I no use you drag ground for here keep off my mention if you no get better thing to say 😒
Baba your foolishness na raise to the power ten. because from your first statement you insinuated that the reason for them adjusting the law was to implicate your god trump for the crime he committed previously, now you are here shifting goal post after i called you out. you must be a huge joke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speech Made By Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu To His Cabinet / US To Withdraw From Niger As Security Pact Fails In Strategic Victory For Russia / Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.