Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Responsibility To Your Community And The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsibility To Your Community And The World? (112 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Attractive People Have An Ethical Responsibility To Tone Down Their Looks / Is it a Man's Responsibility To LOVE First in a relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responsibility To Your Community And The World? by HugeElephant(f): 8:14am On Jan 31
What do you feel is your biggest responsibility to your Community And The World
Maybe it's possible to save the world and solve the problem: several problems if we talk about it.

I woke up this morning with this question on my mind

"What do you feel is your biggest personal responsibility to your community and the world around you"?
Re: Responsibility To Your Community And The World? by slaawomirr: 8:15am On Jan 31
Damnnn niggar

You don't have to think much my dear

There are alot of things you can do

Like me the apartment I live in there is a bore hole

So have promised myself that no matter what I will connect the bore hole through a tap to the fence so that people around my area who don't have their own bore hole can get water easily anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responsibility To Your Community And The World? by Tituxy(m): 8:42am On Jan 31
No one can save the world..nor can any leave it better than we met it..
We are destined to devolve the world..
As it is now, so it was and so it will be forever..Amen!

Just give and take your own quota.. Be in no haste to be ahead other..be in no rush to leave behind another..for all life is journey to nowhere.. We die here.
Glory!

1 Like

Re: Responsibility To Your Community And The World? by Mophor: 9:12am On Jan 31
Re: Responsibility To Your Community And The World? by izonborn098(m): 9:40am On Jan 31
Reduce the birth rate.. Nigeria don't need much....

1 Like

Re: Responsibility To Your Community And The World? by talented321: 10:13am On Jan 31
I don't owe any community or world any responsibilty.. Work on yourself and love ones...
Re: Responsibility To Your Community And The World? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:33am On Jan 31
lipsrsealed
Life is simple,that is if everyone can see it from my own perspective...

As a keke rider,I try as much as possible to help stranded people on the road especially now that the country's economy isn't funny.....I don't want to brag but the truth is that I'm always happy whenever I'm privileged to help people....

May God help us all 🙏

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Pons Of Dating In The Facebook Era? / Naming Children; Your View And Experience. / Please Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.