Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index (11717 Views)

Why 2023 Global Terrorism Report Says Nigeria Is Getting Safer / Dennis Osadebay's 109th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Anatolia: 3:49pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Others wouldn't have done better, this is the bitter truth. We are not ready for the true change, you can't go and repackage a renowned thief and turn him to an overnight messiah and expect Nigerians to support him. Like I said we are all not ready for a true change.

You would say that because you are too proud to admit you guys made a terrible mistake.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu promised to “Hit the ground running”
and he is doing so.

Hunger, Kidnapping, Killings, Banditry, Loss of Jobs, Insecurity, Corruption has hit the ground running.

Buhari made Nigeria the world capital of extreme poverty.... Tinubu has easily made Nigeria the world capital of “E bi pa wa”

Hypocrites that abused GEJ and called him unprintable names, they're now silent.
It is safe to call Bola Ahmed Tinubu an Incompetent Ineffectual Buffoon.
Please what's ebi pa wa?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Roger3D(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31
fergie001:

No thanks to Bola Ahmed Tinubu the heartless Nigerian president

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by ClearFlair: 3:53pm On Jan 31
People are really hungry. That's why some are willing to support incompetence for crumbs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by AlhajiCSO: 3:54pm On Jan 31
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Image123(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31
Hunger bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Image123(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31
Poloyanabo2:

Please what's ebi pa wa?

smiley smiley i see what you are doing there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Deogratiasfx: 3:56pm On Jan 31
Tinubu is working.....at least we have some countries behind us.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Anunakeeh: 3:57pm On Jan 31
fergie001:

In the 2023 Global Hunger Index, Nigeria ranks 109th out of the 125 countries with sufficient data to calculate 2023 GHI scores. With a score of 28.3 in the 2023 Global Hunger Index.

Nigeria has a level of hunger that is serious.

Abi 125th/125thgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Eriokanmi: 3:58pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
This is really sad for Nigeria.

I still believe everything will eventually be fine.
Amen! With good leadership in place
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Image123(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu promised to “Hit the ground running”
and he is doing so.

Hunger, Kidnapping, Killings, Banditry, Loss of Jobs, Insecurity, Corruption has hit the ground running.

Buhari made Nigeria the world capital of extreme poverty.... Tinubu has easily made Nigeria the world capital of “E bi pa wa”

Hypocrites that abused GEJ and called him unprintable names, they're now silent.
It is safe to call Bola Ahmed Tinubu an Incompetent Ineffectual Buffoon.

To be honest, most of the people who called GEJ names voted massively for him first. He was supported for about 3years. His downfall started from around 2012 after the New Year increase in fuel prices. So he quietly enjoyed good will 2009, 2010, 2011.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by AMAUCHESKY(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31
Smile

bad addiction is a distraction to your direction in life.. let me help you out via my signature
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by ParagonPrick: 3:59pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:

Have you stopped using your iyaebe moniker, the Sufferness will not leave your dormot

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by fergie001: 4:00pm On Jan 31
Anunakeeh:

Abi 125th/125thgrin
Abeg ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Dfather1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Others wouldn't have done better, this is the bitter truth. We are not ready for the true change, you can't go and repackage a renowned thief and turn him to an overnight messiah and expect Nigerians to support him. Like I said we are all not ready for a true change.

And Buhari that more than half population of Nigerians yearned for did better than Godluck right?

The problem we have as Nigerians is that we hate to succumb to the truth. If you have voted wrongly due to your ignorance, tribe, religion or probably gullibility, just accept the fact and join the campaign to move the country forward and not giving flimsy excuses.

Was Yaradua not a known politician when he became the president? Who would have thought he would try his best? Was he not the member of PDP? Was he not the one that said he was not too sure of the election that brought him in as the president?

We are part of the problem, we all know the lesser devil (as there's no saint in today's Nigeria politics), but we choose to go with the wrong person due to tribe, religion and because of our selfish interest.

Let's continue like this, until the hunger is harmonized and our brain can be reset. We will then come to common terms devoid of tribe, religion and sentiment to make better choice.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by mrdharkchild(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31
Waking up to bad news everyday.
And some old- idiot opened his old mouth to say no one would have done better.

You don't attract respect with such comments.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Resurrection212: 4:03pm On Jan 31
That's exactly what many don't understand about the situation in Nigeria and this ignoramus subject many to poverty.
EreluRoz:
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by ParagonPrick: 4:03pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
He remains the best among those that contested the election, maybe any other would have been better but they were not on the ballot. Times are hard for Nigerians but I believe there's light at the end of the tunnel.
The times will continue to bite you harder because you and those of your ilk foisted this failure upon ordinary Nigerians. Ur wailing just dey start no worry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by BoldBrainz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:

Lol.
Coming from someone still feeding from her parents' kitchen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Hellonearth: 4:04pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:

Continue believing. Ask Sunny Okoson when him sing "which way Nigeria"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by pikechukwu6(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31
cool Emilokan
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by yewit37486: 4:05pm On Jan 31
An oil producing country..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Peakdesign23(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31
Just as it should be.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by ceeceeco: 4:07pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:

Keep believing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by tctrills: 4:08pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
The idea that others wouldn't have done better is dumb and lazy.
Only an idiot would believe that these are the best leaders we can offer

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Treadway: 4:11pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Don't quote me like that again, some of us here are not your mates. Thread tread carefully
Fixed!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Night At A Lagos Police Station / Court Stops Proposed Tariff Hike By Electricity Firms / Election Can’t Hold In Ondo Without PDP – Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.