Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index (11722 Views)

Why 2023 Global Terrorism Report Says Nigeria Is Getting Safer / Dennis Osadebay's 109th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency Internationalโ€™s Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by kernniejay(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31
YoungLionken:
Can any good news come out from the country for once sad?! Even if it's an award on the best in animal hunting and bush burning, I don't mind at this point...
In that case, I hereby award you the best funny comment so far on the first page. I think that is something good coming out of the country?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by drimzsmoke(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Ok but go and read Gaby's recent post

Learn to ignore, must you reply everybody that insult you. Just pretend they don't exist!!!
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Splashme: 8:51pm On Jan 31
Shithole country
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by comodo: 9:02pm On Jan 31

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Splashme: 9:21pm On Jan 31
Sad
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by StarRida: 9:27pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Don't quote me like that again, some of us here are not your mates. Thread carefully
then respect your old age and stop writing rubbish
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by condralbedez: 9:28pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Others wouldn't have done better, this is the bitter truth. We are not ready for the true change, you can't go and repackage a renowned thief and turn him to an overnight messiah and expect Nigerians to support him. Like I said we are all not ready for a true change.
None is saint among our politicians, but some are still better than others, we knw the lesser thief, but you guys want for armed robber instead.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Dfather1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31
Kushites:

My friend please shut up let us hear word.

So who should rule Nigeria, Mr fake detribalised Nigerian?

Not your Igbo choice Obi, who was an Abacha acolyte when others were fighting and dying for democracy?

And then later became a PDP chieftain?

And then after years of looting in which he became a multi millionaire in dollars, famously refusing to pay his state doctors for an entire year, he dumped PDP out of naked ambition to be president, to join LP, and started claiming sainthood?

And then because Nigerians said โ€œNope! Not so fast, Gโ€, we are all fools?

Come on will you get lost from here!

NONSENSE.

Go and look for your FATHER to deceive with overnight rebranding.

Idiots.

My friend, I don't think we need to fight. That being said, are you now feeling guilty conscience? I don't think I mentioned Obi in my comment or did I?

Or do I sounded like an Igbo man? Because I have noticed that anyone that's not in support of deceit is always termed Igbo man or probably obedient.

You have just done exactly what I wrote earlier, must we continue to support evil because we are benefitting from it? Just like I said earlier, when hunger harmonize us, we come to agree on common terms.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Anashe: 10:32pm On Jan 31
Of course it's expected
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 10:47pm On Jan 31
drimzsmoke:

Learn to ignore, must you reply everybody that insult you. Just pretend they don't exist!!!
no ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Jan 31
Capital of worldwide multidimensional multidisciplinary multidirectional intertwined and interwoven povery
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Emman08: 10:52pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:

Don't gaslight us with that โ€œOthers wouldn't have done betterโ€ bullshit talk.

Una go vote incompetent person, then try to rope others into the calamity y'all voted.

Stop that nonsense talk immediately.

Thank you! These dumb asses will always find a way to justify nonsense. Wetin be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Uchek(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31
Yes O! They called Jonathan all man are of names. Today, they dead silent like a grave.

JasonScoolari:
Tinubu promised to โ€œHit the ground runningโ€
and he is doing so.

Hunger, Kidnapping, Killings, Banditry, Loss of Jobs, Insecurity, Corruption has hit the ground running.

Buhari made Nigeria the world capital of extreme poverty.... Tinubu has easily made Nigeria the world capital of โ€œE bi pa waโ€

Hypocrites that abused GEJ and called him unprintable names, they're now silent.
It is safe to call Bola Ahmed Tinubu an Incompetent Ineffectual Buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Uchek(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31
OLODO RABATA!
EreluRoz:
Others wouldn't have done better, this is the bitter truth. We are not ready for the true change, you can't go and repackage a renowned thief and turn him to an overnight messiah and expect Nigerians to support him. Like I said we are all not ready for a true change.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Inosky: 12:06am On Feb 01
Emilokan the clueless power grabber, has nothing to offer.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Splashme: 12:32am On Feb 01
Shame of a country
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by OChimex: 3:19am On Feb 01
EreluRoz:

It's only and idiot who thinks there is no solution to any problem and keeps doing same thing all the time thinking to get a different result.
At the last elections, you guys had candidates who had never been tested at the federal level and at their little doings, they haven't been found wanting. America voted Obama because they haven't had a black man rule them,
Why cant you guys do same, then if it fails, you won't beat yourself that you didn't try
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by aalangel(f): 7:46am On Feb 01
Who told them we're hungry?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Ayosuccess12: 9:34am On Feb 01
Insecurity worsen food supply
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by uzhiyeka(m): 12:33am On Feb 02
EreluRoz:
He remains the best among those that contested the election, maybe any other would have been better but they were not on the ballot. Times are hard for Nigerians but I believe there's light at the end of the tunnel.
When we see them we know them. What then makes you feel he was better than the rest? People like you are part of Nigerians problem bet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Also Feel The Pangs Of Recession โ€“saraki / Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives / Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News โ€“ MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.