Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index (11645 Views)

Why 2023 Global Terrorism Report Says Nigeria Is Getting Safer / Dennis Osadebay's 109th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Mefa01: 4:41pm On Jan 31
Jagaban is hitting the ground running

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 4:41pm On Jan 31
able20:
I understand your feelings my dear.
The fact is Things will not eventually be fine without "Change". My Professor told me that I can not keep doing the same thing all the time and expect different results.
Then revolution, I don't know why people have chosen not to understand my statement, you can't keep recycling these people and expect me to believe in your own choice when they are all the same. If Nigerians truly want change then we will all reject these people and flush them out of the system. You can't bring a repackaged thief and force it on me, nothing would have changed if any of them clinched the presidential position, infact Tinubu would have been better than some of these people they see as messiah

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by ufuosman(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31
Una don see am
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by CockPit: 4:42pm On Jan 31
BoldBrainz:

And you're acting yours?

You keep downplaying the feelings of other Nigerians on nairaland by supporting the terrible and damning policies of those in government because your guardians are shielding you from the harsh realities of life out in the streets, and you feel it's okay?

At your age you have decided to be blind to the truth by making nonsense of the legitimate concerns of suffering Nigerians, simply because you don't even know how it feels like to pay something as minute as light bills. You don't know the cost of garri in the market. You don't know what it means to wake up every morning without any hope of what to eat. All you do is come on nairaland, fool around and provoke people, despite how you're in your late 20s and you think it's normal?

Stop gaslighting people! Nigerians are suffering. Stop this Asiwaju nonsense because there is no longer any humour to it. A dollar is now 1,520 naira. A crate of eggs is 4K. A carton of standard noodles is 7,500 naira. But you have no idea because you don't even know the road to the market.

Don't abuse what privileges life has accorded you! Act your age and be sensible enough to show empathy for once in your silly life!

Stop giving relevance to that ignoramus!

I can bet my scrotum she is still collecting pocket money from a parent or husband.

She gat nothing upstairs based on her antecedent on this forum.

She is the female version of that mumu Templarlandry!
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 4:43pm On Jan 31
BoldBrainz:

You should add a measure of shame to that sadness. With all that's going on in the country right now, I least expected you to admit to the error in your judgements and take a different posturing to issues. But you have shamelessly remained inclined to tribal extremism, for which you and your likes are willing to bury other Nigerians.

You have a lot of introspection to do, Rose.
I'm in my early 60s point of correction.
See ehn I won't do this banter with you and at the same time can't force you to read and digest before jumping to respond.
Have a nice century

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Jodano: 4:45pm On Jan 31
If Nigerians learn nothing from this hardship i wonder when they will
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by BoldBrainz(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
See ehn I won't do this banter with you and at the same time can't force you to read and digest before jumping to respond.
Have a nice century

Read and digest? The audacity!

You wake up everyday to buy data and support nonsense on nairaland because of ethnic affiliations, then wrap off your silly ramblings with stupid statements like "By god's grace, everything is going to be fine".

Who are you trying to fool here? If you're presumably in your 60s (as you have sadly lied that you are), shouldn't that be the age bracket where your senses function better? Yet all you care about is "Asiwaju this, Yoruba that", when the entire country is on fire.

Stop moving mad, Rose!
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Kinzo0917(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Go to old people's forum....

Guy stop that na

Why are you insulting your elder? You can choose to disagree with him but don't insult him. Haba
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Brushstrokes20: 4:52pm On Jan 31
eBOLA on rampage👀👀👀👀
The shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥🔥
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Frankbaro(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu promised to “Hit the ground running”
and he is doing so.

Hunger, Kidnapping, Killings, Banditry, Loss of Jobs, Insecurity, Corruption has hit the ground running.

Buhari made Nigeria the world capital of extreme poverty.... Tinubu has easily made Nigeria the world capital of “E bi pa wa”

Hypocrites that abused GEJ and called him unprintable names, they're now silent.
It is safe to call Bola Ahmed Tinubu an Incompetent Ineffectual Buffoon.

That's what he is

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Kinzo0917(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
The real gaslighting machines are those ones who tried to repackage a renowned failed politician as an overnight messiah.
Truth is a very hard stuff but the likes of us will continue to dish it out till infinity.

I just cautioned my Igbo brother not to insult you. I even reported him to be banned. Here you are doing the same thing

I thought 💭 you said you are an elder

Oga, I am so dissapointed with you. You should respect your age my brother
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by aylive02(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Others wouldn't have done better, this is the bitter truth. We are not ready for the true change, you can't go and repackage a renowned thief and turn him to an overnight messiah and expect Nigerians to support him. Like I said we are all not ready for a true change.
. Will you shut the f up there? Who told you others will not be better? Enter gutter I beg.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by JasonScoolari: 4:56pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Have a nice century
Clown!!!

Thoes bigot LIKING your silly comments and cheering you to continue during the election period and during PEPT, they're no longer here to cheer you.

Rose, you are not a kid anymore, stop this imaginary nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by JasonScoolari: 4:58pm On Jan 31
Kinzo0917:

Guy stop that na

Why are you insulting your elder? You can choose to disagree with him but don't insult him. Haba
Please don't be silly....
I know that lady you are calling elder.

That's Zzor, Rozzcol, Rozz, Iyaebe, IyaebeTheGreat, I know her more than you do.

She's a little girl in Portharcourt.

Don't be a SIMP.

Modified; Oh, you even reported me so I can get banned? SMH, don't jump into what you don't know so you won't end up looking silly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Yoighaman(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31
BoldBrainz:

And you're acting yours?

You keep downplaying the feelings of other Nigerians on nairaland by supporting the terrible and damning policies of those in government because your guardians are shielding you from the harsh realities of life out in the streets, and you feel it's okay?

At your age you have decided to be blind to the truth by making nonsense of the legitimate concerns of suffering Nigerians, simply because you don't even know how it feels like to pay something as minute as light bills. You don't know the cost of garri in the market. You don't know what it means to wake up every morning without any hope of what to eat. All you do is come on nairaland, fool around and provoke people, despite how you're in your late 20s and you think it's normal?

Stop gaslighting people! Nigerians are suffering. Stop this Asiwaju nonsense because there is no longer any humour to it. A dollar is now 1,520 naira. A crate of eggs is 4K. A carton of standard noodles is 7,500 naira. But you have no idea because you don't even know the road to the market.

Don't abuse what privileges life has accorded you! Act your age and be sensible enough to show empathy for once in your silly life!

Lovely post.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by sportskid(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31
As it's Stands, APC Can never produce anything good. That party at its core is terrible and corrupt. It's a pity that some Nigerians still think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 5:01pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Clown!!!

Thoes bigot LIKING your silly comments and cheering you to continue during the election period and during PEPT, they're no longer here to cheer you.

Rose, you are not a kid anymore, stop this imaginary nonsense.
If you had a neutral mindset you'll not see anything wrong with my post, if you truly want change for Nigeria then reject all these people and flush them out and not keep repeating the same mistakes of recycling them only to start crying when they start exhibiting the same behavior. The only permanent solution to Nigeria's problem is revolution, the others you so much believe in ain't any better but you have refused to swallow this hard truth.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 5:03pm On Jan 31
Kinzo0917:

I just cautioned my Igbo brother not to insult you. I even reported him to be banned. Here you are doing the same thing

I thought 💭 you said you are an elder

Oga, I am so dissapointed with you. You should respect your age my brother
Don't patronize me, there's nothing wrong with my reply to him.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by JasonScoolari: 5:03pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
If you had a neutral mindset you'll not see anything wrong with my post, if you truly want change for Nigeria then reject all these people and flush them out and not keep repeating the same mistakes of recycling them only to start crying when they start exhibiting the same behavior. The only permanent solution to Nigeria's problem is revolution, the others you so much believe in ain't any better but you have refused to swallow this hard truth.
Swallow which truth? Shey you dey ment ni? Abi you don forget who you dey quote? grin

You know me oh.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Dancebreaker: 5:04pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:

Don't gaslight us with that “Others wouldn't have done better” bullshit talk.

Una go vote incompetent person, then try to rope others into the calamity y'all voted.

Stop that nonsense talk immediately.

Nor mind am. Others clearly did better with evidence/data to prove it but hypocrisy and bigotry won't let them admit it. Very shameless people. shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 5:05pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Swallow which truth? Shey you dey ment ni? Abi you don forget who you dey quote? grin

You know me oh.
if you don't accept that revolution is the only solution to Nigeria's problem and not some repackaged overnight messiah then we can never be even on this matter. You don't know these people, stop allowing them to deceive you.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Scholace: 5:07pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Others wouldn't have done better, this is the bitter truth. We are not ready for the true change, you can't go and repackage a renowned thief and turn him to an overnight messiah and expect Nigerians to support him. Like I said we are all not ready for a true change.
this is a complete wrong assumption.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by JasonScoolari: 5:08pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
if you don't accept that revolution is the only solution to Nigeria's problem and not some repackaged overnight messiah then we can never be even on this matter. You don't know these people, stop allowing them to deceive you.
Rose, play time is over.... You're starting to get on my nerves.

BoldBrainz just told you something valuable.... This is the last time I will tell you to put an end to this your nonsense you do just to generate mentions.

I won't be nice next time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Basicend: 5:09pm On Jan 31
Congrats to Buhari and Tinubu.

For putting their people in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 5:10pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:

BoldBrainz just told you something valuable.... This is the last time I will tell you to put an end to this your nonsense you do just to generate mentions.

Ok tell me what you think would permanently solve Nigeria's problem.

Don't be deceived
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Basicend: 5:11pm On Jan 31
Scholace:
this is a complete wrong assumption.

The guy is not wrong. You people don't like to be realistic or face the truth.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Treadway: 5:11pm On Jan 31
Kinzo0917:

Guy stop that na

you know he/she is an elder how?

How do you know that Jason is not an elder? How sure are you that he isn't older than the person behind the roz moniker? It says it is an elder and so it must indeed be one?

Not like I give a crap about the elder/age dimension you want to inject into the discourse, but just to point out to you that you appear to easily swallow things hook, line and sinker......in 2024....

Anyway, carry on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by coleon(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
You can't tell me what and what not to post here. Go back to my first response to you.
Will you shut up old fool. You are being corrected for supporting rubbish yet you are still proud in your stupidity.
If I see some of you supporting this ongoing nonsense where I am I will punch you I swear.
Even if I want to restrain myself the aptamil I'm now buying for 21k or the drugs I'm buying for my aged mother at 100k will not allow me.
Be careful to say this cos you will get what you are asking for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by EreluRoz: 5:18pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:

Go and read Gaby's recent post and see truth in it's raw form. I have never been a hater of truth, what I don't like is trying to force me to accept fakes. Go and read
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by DMerciful(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31
Tinubu was not voted in by Nigerians, he was rigged in by INEC and ratified by the compromised judiciary
JasonScoolari:

Don't gaslight us with that “Others wouldn't have done better” bullshit talk.

Una go vote incompetent person, then try to rope others into the calamity y'all voted.

Stop that nonsense talk immediately.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index by Scholace: 5:19pm On Jan 31
Basicend:

The guy is not wrong. You people don't like to be realistic or face the truth.
he was wrong. There are better candidate. Tinubu doesn't have anything to offer Nigerians. He was only after being the president, nothing more. There are candidate on that ballots that are very much intelligent than Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) / 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers / FG To Sanction Discos Supplying Below 20 Hours To Band A – Adelabu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.